• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who is the worst person you've thought of your wife (or yourself ladies) with?

• Thread starternyykrmv
  • Start date
MarkandJacqui said:
Mostly indifferent reaction from family, more or less pretending it hasn't happened. My friends are fascinated and wanting to know everything and it seems her best friends already knew.
Is she now the town slut?

h5t6ca said:
Is she now the town slut?
Not exactly but definitely gets hit on when shes out with her friends more now.

• Love
Reactions: sc_david and h5t6ca
MarkandJacqui said:
Not exactly but definitely gets hit on when shes out with her friends more now.
Nice. Are you both happy now?

h5t6ca said:
Nice. Are you both happy now?
Definitely. Awkward at first but over it now.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, MyBlondeWifetoShare and monitaur
Her brother

Reactions: ckc
I guy that is involved in charity functions with my wife , he is a total player / Bull . we know he fucks local wives Infront of their husbands . She is afraid of her coworkers / friends finding out about our kinky hobby. I want her to fuck him so bad . His name is Gary . Anyone wants to chat about Gary fucking my wife of interested in doing nasty captions or my wife on your monitor or wallpaper on your phone pics PM us .

• Love
Reactions: toolman
Ex was ****** into dp with ex....dildo and him, she was tied and he really hurt her....filmed it and blackmailed her with it....she was 18 at the time.... Made friends and watched all his vids...gave him her knix and he came in them, she found them and i said it was me....sent him the vid of her sucking his cum out of her knix while being thumped with a dildo

Reactions: slavecplTX
At 62 I'm single and a stroke survivor. But I have a friend who separated from his first partner (who he had kids with), and is now living with another woman. So he's about 57. He's taller, stronger, but most annoying is he talks very confidently and cuts in often, stears the conversation. So he's a long time good frined, but he's the type I'd fear who would probably hit on my (future) gf if I ever had one. I mean we have been friends since our late 20's early 30's. So he also knows a lot about my sexual preferences, including wanting to be a passive cuckold, into interracial etc. But as I have stated in an earlier post, I think I'd be jelly of most guys. The idea of being cuckolded is both hot, to me, and also resonates with many fears and dislikes.

I suppose if I ever get a gf/wife, I'd have to have the relationship away from the likes of him.

We're both highly 'edumacated'. That is we both have diverse university degrees. Though neither have done a PhD.

Reactions: slavecplTX
nyykrmv said:
I'm curious as to who is the worst that you've ever thought of your wife with? Or ladies, who is the worst you've thought of yourself with?

What do I mean by worst? Someone who you'd feel especially ashamed of if anyone ever knew. It has to be someone specific. Someone who almost makes you feel badly just for thinking of it, but you can't help it.

Who is it, and why?
I want my wife to fuck my ex-wife’s husband.

My ex-wife cheated and left with him. For him to be fucking my wife would be hot but embarrassing.

Wife on first pic, ex on other.

IMG_7267.jpg
Photo Aug 27, 22 19 22.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: eriknb

Users who are viewing this thread