• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who is stronger?

• Thread startertbender919
  • Start date

tbender919

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 13, 2012
Have any of you found that the bull is also physically much stronger than the cuck? Seems like all of my wives lovers are stronger than me.

tbender919 said:
Have any of you found that the bull is also physically much stronger than the cuck? Seems like all of my wives lovers are stronger than me.

==============

the coefficient correlation is about .95 for the bull
being physically stronger than the cuck :eek:

So based on a coefficient correlation of .95 ....if a cuck can bench 135....the bull would be able to bench 175.....

He means 95% of the time the Bull will be stronger.

vladdy said:
He means 95% of the time the Bull will be stronger.

===========

more or less cuntface

Thanks, my wife's last lover played college football and one year in the pros.....I felt very inadquate in every respect..he was definitely much much stronger than me

My Fiance's "bull" is actually pretty out of shape. She doesn't sleep with him so much for his physical attributes rather than emotional connection they have, which concerns me a lot more than if he was a meat head.

Reactions: purplejoys
bastanchury said:
I could wipe the floor with any and all of my wife's flings if I had any interest in doing so. They have all been average. Lately though she is interested in muscular black men, but hasn't actually done any yet.

That's what I always wanted to know. Are you all cucks being cucks because you are too weak to become bulls.. Or simply, even if you were a huge muscle black man, you'd still be a cuck because that turns you on?

I've met a few guys who are being shy and weak simply because they are not men enough, even though they fantasize about being alpha males.

bicharka said:
That's what I always wanted to know. Are you all cucks being cucks because you are too weak to become bulls.. Or simply, even if you were a huge muscle black man, you'd still be a cuck because that turns you on?

I've met a few guys who are being shy and weak simply because they are not men enough, even though they fantasize about being alpha males.

=============

who know which first the chicken or the egg? :confused:

bicharka said:

For me I guess that I am not physically endowed either sexually or from a physical strentgh standpoint...So I guess that the combination of the two make me who I am.

My curiosity intially was the correlation between physical prowess and sexual endowment. From my exprience it seems that the bull is stronger than the cuck but that is based on just a few encounters that I have had. Knowing that the bull is stronger makes the experience for me more realistic simply because I could do nothing about it even if I wanted to..

tbender919 said:

In addition to my question on physical strength, do any of you find that the desire to be cuckolded intensifies as one gets older...In my case it started as a thought and turned into a desire as time went onward...

bicharka said:

I think the weakness is more one of will. My wife likes really built athlete black bulls but I am physically reasonably good. My submissive nature overrules my physical attributes. Now, would my nature change if I were 6'4" with a 10" cock and built like a god? Possibly. So there is some chicken and egg argument here and some nature versus nurture.

tbender919 said:
For me I guess that I am not physically endowed either sexually or from a physical strentgh standpoint...So I guess that the combination of the two make me who I am.

My curiosity intially was the correlation between physical prowess and sexual endowment. From my exprience it seems that the bull is stronger than the cuck but that is based on just a few encounters that I have had. Knowing that the bull is stronger makes the experience for me more realistic simply because I could do nothing about it even if I wanted to..

==============

well stated and honest as hell .........you wimpy weakling

It's simple: big fantasies emerge from big complexes (psychological truth). So it's natural that a man who suffers from the lack of self confidence wants his woman to find a stronger man with a bigger cock. Otherwise depression, fear of loosing your girlfriend or wife would destroy you. In other words, your mind tries to protect you by turning something scary into something sexy.

SO, maybe only 1% of the cuckolds would like to see their woman with weaker men. The nature of cucks dictates this.

duke9555 said:
=============

who know which first the chicken or the egg? :confused:

So, as far as you are concerned, you are not a cuckold by choice? Your wife made you one? And your insecurity too?

jimmythe said:
It's simple: big fantasies emerge from big complexes (psychological truth). So it's natural that a man who suffers from the lack of self confidence wants his woman to find a stronger man with a bigger cock. Otherwise depression, fear of loosing your girlfriend or wife would destroy you. In other words, your mind tries to protect you by turning something scary into something sexy.

SO, maybe only 1% of the cuckolds would like to see their woman with weaker men. The nature of cucks dictates this.

I am glad you explained this very good. But I am wondering now, do you, or any other cuck, fantasize abou being with a weaker woman than themselves? Some woman who is a ''female cuckold'' , if you understand me?

bicharka said:
I am glad you explained this very good. But I am wondering now, do you, or any other cuck, fantasize abou being with a weaker woman than themselves? Some woman who is a ''female cuckold'' , if you understand me?

Not sure I understand but I have fantasized about my wife being with a woman who is stronger more fit and more skillfull than me....

bicharka said:
So, as far as you are concerned, you are not a cuckold by choice? Your wife made you one? And your insecurity too?

==============

i'm a born cuck thru n thru and damned ashamed of it i'll
have you know :mad:

tbender919 said:
Sometimes, and I know this from being there, a couple (or maybe just the wife) wants a slight, pretty boy to be their "bull". Sometimes the "bull" isn't even the dominant party. The woman can be in charge with bull and cuck serving as her playthings. I have heard of, but not experienced, situations where the cuck is the one in control, directing the action. That said, my impression from reading things on this website and the experiences I've had, couples do tend to want a bull that is more physically imposing than the cuck. What I'm curious about is if it's more often the cuck that has this preference or the wife.

Angevin said:
Sometimes, and I know this from being there, a couple (or maybe just the wife) wants a slight, pretty boy to be their "bull". Sometimes the "bull" isn't even the dominant party. The woman can be in charge with bull and cuck serving as her playthings. I have heard of, but not experienced, situations where the cuck is the one in control, directing the action. That said, my impression from reading things on this website and the experiences I've had, couples do tend to want a bull that is more physically imposing than the cuck.

What I'm curious about is if it's more often the cuck that has this preference or the wife.

Excellent question....In my case both my wife likes strong powerful men...not bodybuilders necessarily but just strong. She is attracted both mentally and physically to rugged strong men ...... For me I would have a hard time finding any pleasure in a weakling pounding my wife. Mentally I would feel that I could stop it....where as if the bull is stronger I have no control. It is all mental for me...

Users who are viewing this thread