• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who is keen to write stories of my 21yo gf?

here are 2 more to keep you going. looking forward to hearing the rest of the story

Attachments

• DSCF2760.jpg
    DSCF2760.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 161
  • DSCF2761.jpg
    DSCF2761.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 195
I crawl into the back as Donnel and Shawna switch places, the doors slam and the car takes off as I find Donnel's rigid cock back in front of me. I start licking him like a lolly pop and my efforts elicit a moan from him. "Keep sucking slut that feels good".

We drive for about five minutes, my head in Donnels lap the entire time when we pull into a parking structure. Shawna opens the passenger side door and pulls me off Donnels cock by my scrubs and I land on the ground. "Get up bitch and follow me" she sais. I pull myself together and follow, completely not myself. normally I am in charge, dealing with stressfull situations with ease, now I am sucking a coworkers cock like a two bit ***** and following my supervisor like she owns me, what is going on. If I was in my right mind I would have thought it through, but I wasn't what was wrong with me. My husband is expecting me at home. My pussy is on fire. My mouth is hungry for cock its like I am drugged. Drugged into submission.

"Bitch move it or I will strip your ass right here and let Donnel fuck you like the balck cock hungry ***** I am going to make you be!" She sais to move me along.

"Yes Shawna"

"how much of the shit did you give her?" Donnel asked.

"Enough to suck your cock and follow us around like a trained pet" Shawna answered. "She drank both coffees. I drugged them both incase she grabbed mine and when she finished it I offered her mine as well and she drank that down too" Shawna smirked.

We got into the elevator and went up two floors. I was leaning against Shawna's breast and she reached down my shirt and undid my bra, sliding it off my arms and dropping it to the floor. She then reached down and undid my draw string and let my scrubs slip off my hips just as the elevator doors openned and two black teens were standing there. "Take a good look boys!" This is what a horny white bitch looks like.

"Look Trey, her pussy is soaking wet and you can see her lips, her panties are practically see thru"

"But look at her nipples Jeff, they are so hard"

"Boys, you aint old enough yet, but wait a month and if this ***** is still in our stable maybe we will let you take a free ride" Donnel laughed. At Donnels words a shiver ran through me. What did they have in store for me and the elevators closed and we continued up.

I wanted to go home. Go home to my waiting husband. I wanted all of it to end, to never have happened. My body didn't listen and when the elevator doors openned I followed Donnel while Shawna pushed me from behind.

"Oh little gurl, we have some fun in store for you. you better not disappoint or we will take it out on your hide.

"Oh God, no please I want to go home, to my husband, please." I whispered.

"No baby, you sucked my cock and made me hard, now you have to finish what you started, baby! But don't worry your pussy will respond to my cock and if you do everything we tell you we won't even leave a mark on you so your little hubby won't even know we were in ya baby." Donnel said.

Shawna's fingeres snaked down to my crotch and slipped between my lips. "Baby gurl you are so wet you want this, you want to be fucked by Donnel's big black cock, admit it. And after you cum on it you will ever feel your hubbys little pecker or rather he will never be able to feel you! Be a good gurl and walk!" with that she pushed me out of the elevator and led me down the hall to an apartment, naked except for my bra and panties. We passed a couple of tennants and I got a look of disgust from one lade while the guy we passed leered and whistled. My face burned bright with shame.

We got to the door and Donnel knocked. "Just a minute" then "Get in there and be quiet" then a door slam and footsteps to the front door. It openned and the biggest black man I've seen openned the door, easily 6'4" and 280 pounds, of fat muscle. Fat muscle? well he was big and thick, strong and had a very deep voice.

"Mike this is da Bitch Jo we was telling you about. We need some really good shots of her cause I am tired of her shit at work" Shawna said.

"No problem, honey, nuthings to good for my sweet Shawna!" Mike replied. " In here slut!"

"I am not a slut! I cried.

"Ha, bitch really? Look at you! Half naked in a black man's world, your panties soaked and see thru, ur nipples hard and poking thru that little lacy bra being led around be these two." He gets right up into my face towering over me and his big hands grab both my tits hard and lifts me onto my toes, his thumbs flicking my nipple making them ache and a feeling of total domination overwelms me that a deep yearning seeps between my legs. "If that aint a hoe then I don't know what is, tell me you don't like it"

"I don't!" I cried.

His left hand leaves my tit and slaps me across the face and before the sting even registers he grabs my panties and rips them from my body as two of his meaty fingers, both as big as my husbands cock are shoved ruthlessly into my cunt. "Look how wet you are, look how easily my fingers slide into you and is that your pussy spasming around my fingers? Bitch don't ever lie to me again or you will get worse!"

"Yes sir!"

Yes sir what, not lying or was that you cumming?"

"Oh, god, both Mike" I replied shaking, afraid, turned on!

"Good now follow me" He said. I followed him to the living room. They didn't need to force me or push me. They had one my spirit was theirs for now, long enough for me to get out of this situation. The living room was set up with lights a video camera and a still camera with a hospital bed and monitors set up along one wall. Shawna threw my scrubs at me and told me to take my bra off and put the scrubs back on. I did. My nipples hard from the asault stuck out from my breasts and I shivered again as the cotton slid over me. Once dressed I turned and faced them, Mike was clicking away with the camera.

"Whats going on?" I asked

"Insurance baby, we don't want you saying we ***** you or anything" Shawna laughed. She walked towards me and we made the bed just like at work. Donnel "the orderly" walked in and asked if we needed anything. Shawna used her professional voice and said " help Jo with the bed, while I go and get new supplies for our next patient". "Ok, he said and stepped up behind me reaching around me to work the bed. He didn't just work the bed he worked me, rubbing his re-hardening cock against me showing a noticeable bulge and rubbing my arms. "I thought she would never leave us alone!" He said and turned me to him and kissed me hard and passionately, his tongue working into me and my limp body starting to respond. Wether it was the drugs I was fed earlier or the loss of personal control, I don't know but I soon was his and the whirling and click of the camera's was forgotten.

Donnel pushed me to my knees and I untied his pants and dropped them to the floor. His hard magnificent cock sprang up and hit me in the face and I smiled and laughed, both caught on camera, and then took his cock into my mouth to try and finish what I started earlier. Donnel grinned then grabbed my head and jammed his cock into me hard, drilling the back of my throat further and further with each thrust. I was gagging and chokeing and my drool and spit covered his cock. He pulled me off hard by the hair and pulled me to my feet, I cried out and he just spun me around and pushed me over the end of the bed.

He grabbed my shirt and ripped it leaving a mark on my neck, then broke the draw string and let my pants fall to the floor around my feet. I knew what was coming next but nothing prepared me for it. It hard thick black cock found my pussy lips, something that has only been for my hubby and he slammed in hard, making me take 6 inches in one stroke. His spit covered cock easily stretched my little white cunt. He help his cock there and I heard some more snaps, and then BAM! Donnel went BALLS DEEP IN ONE HARD THRUST! I was pushed into the bed and gasped at the sharp pain as he breached my cervix with his huge manhood. Fuck he was deep! but he wasn't done. He started to slam me like a stallion. His cock stretching me and pistoning in and out of me at the same time. My face contorted to a silent scream as the breadth was knocked from my body and tears that started from the face fucking i just had continued to stream down my face.

"UH uh uh uh uh uh uh " I moaned as each thrust came faster and harder, his balls slapping my pussy with every thrust. And then it happenned my cunt started to burn as my approaching orgasm started to build and build and then just like I was taken BAM! IT HIT! My pussy squeezed Donnel's cock and rhythmically spasmed over and over squeezing Donnel's fat cock harder and harder. I came then came again and on my third orgasm I felt Donnel's cock swell even thicker and then hot seed started to fill me, deep into my spurt after spurt of his man juice sliced through me making me cum for a fourth time. I **********.

I woke a few minutes later bent over the bed. Mike snapping pictures of my cum covered ass and wide open pussy oozing more of his seed out of me.

"there she is" Mike said "back with the living"

I supported myself and stood up. A flood of sperm dropped out of my and hit the foor "Splunk". I wobbled over to my shredded clothes grabbed them and headed for the door.

"Where you going slut?" Mike asked

"Home" I cried

"Let her go" Shawna said then stood infront of me and told me that we were coming back on Thursday for some more.

"No. No we are not. I am never coming back here again!" I yelled. I got slapped for me insubordination and that's when the black mail started. See both the pictures and video showed how much I enjoyed it, how much I wanted it there is no way my hubby, as pathetic as he is, would believe anything different. This is where i fucked up. I hit Shawna. When she dropped, both Mike and Donnel laughed. That pissed her off worse.

"Bitch I was gonna be nice" She grabbed my shoulders and I grabbed hers thinking she was trying to push me, but she wasn't, she brought her knee up hard into my sloppy wet cunt. The pain spiked thru me hard and dropped me to all fours. My pelvis and gut clenching and gasping as the pain radiated from my abused pussy through my center, enough so that I peed myself on the floor. "Ha, look at the bitch!" "Well bois, if she is gonna pee the floor like a bitch in heat we might as well treat her like one! Shawna stepped behing me and gave me another shot to my cunt with a swift kick between my thighs. My face dropped to the floor and Mike and Donnel grabbed me and dragged me to the coffee table. They draped me over the table and tied me down.

"Mike, go get Duke!" Shawna laughed. I heard Mike's heavy footsteps go towards the back and a door open. Then I heard the patter of four feet and the shake of a dog collar come towards me.

I woke up in my car, in my drive way - it was 5 am. Oh god! just then the bathroom light wen on as my husband was getting ready for work. I look in the mirror - my face was washed?. I looked down and I had brand new scrubs on, my bra was in place but no panties. I felt awful, my pussy was completely sore and throbbing with pain. That and my missing underware are the only things to let me know that my nightmare was real. God what happened?

I remember drinking coffee with Shawna and getting in the car with Donnel to go for drinks but everything else is a blur. I remember going back to the hospital, making a bed with Donnel's help. FUCK! He fucked me, that is why my pussy is sore. How, why did I let him? What the fuck is going on! How did I get home.

I get how of the car and enter the house ready to face the music. I drop my purse on the counter and hear the shower running. There is a note on the counter by the coffee pot that read " the coffee is decaf, figured you might want a cup but would want some sleep after your double shift".

Double shift? Did I work? The shower turned off and my husband comes out drying off, I look down and see is flaccid penis wobbling between is legs and I think "gosh what a little pecker not like Donnel's Big Cock" - Oh god what am i thinking?

Hey dear, sorry you had to work a double shift, but thank you for having Shawna call me and tell me that you were working really really hard" my husband said. Then he turned and went back in to get dressed. 10 minutes later he gave me a kiss, said he was running late and left. Thank god.

I went to the bathroom and looked at my face, nothing abnormal. I stripped my shirt off and took my bra off and dropped them to the floor. Fuck - look at my tits and arms - bite marks, bruises and scratches. i turn around and look at my back and see some stripes about an inch wide and some more scratches. I untie my scrubs and drop them to the floor too. the 1 inch marks continue down my ass and thighs and they are bruised and hurt to the touch. I smell antiseptic and a minty smell - my scratches have been cleaned and a salve as been rubbed into my sore ass.

I turn around and look at my pussy. I have been shaved bald. FUCK what happened! I see a tampon string stuck to the inside of my thighs - I am not on my period? I sit on the toilet and pull the tampon out. It is wedged in my pussy really far and is stuck. I pull hard and it comes out of my hole and right after about a pint of thin white fluid flushes out in one large mass. Ohhhhhhh!

I wake up on the floor after passing out. More cum is leaking from my sore cunt down my thighs. I start to cry, what did they do to my young body. Why did they. I sobbed for half an hour before making it to the shower. I felt better, crawled into bed wet and fell into a deep sleep.

I felt horrible. Not really knowing what happened but knowing I was used hard. For the next three days I skipped work until I got that message on my machine from Shawna telling to get my ass back to work or I would regret it.......besides tomorrow is Thursday and we have more work to do so tell your husband that you have to do a double shift to make up your time.

I dreaded getting up for work but I managed to pour some coffee down my throat and get into the shower. The marks on my body, scratches and bruises began to heal and fade and the hot water cascading over my tight 21 yo body felt fabulous. Maybe I can do this........

I get to work and there is a note on my board to see the head nurse. I go to the office and Shawna is smiling at me from behind the desk. She had moved up and i was in for it.

"I am glad you can make it, punch in your "Here" for a double shift so call your husband and then follow me" She got up, waited for me to punch in and then walked me to the study lounge where w review work place videos and sat me down in front of the tv in the darkened room. "Here are some new training highlights you need to see then I have a form for you to sign"

She put the dvd in then shut and locked the door drawing the screen down over the glass so no one could see in. The video started and showed nurses and and orderlies walking in and working on patients then showed Darnell cleaning a room. The the screen flickered and there was Donnel with his arms wrapped around a nurse helping her change a sheet. I couldn't believe it when I saw Donnel's hips thrusting into the nurse backside and was more shocked when his mauling of the nurse resulted in her pushing her ass back into him. I gasped when the nurse turned around, dropped to her knees, undid Donnel's pants and took the biggest cock I had seen into her mouth. The focus cleared and it was me!

I must have fainted but the video kept going and I watched as I got drilled by Donnel. I watched in disbelief as I came on his cock. I watched as I yelled at them and then was tied to a coffee table and watched the worse thing ever as a big black Rottweiler was led over to me and I cried as I watched as I was licked, taken, knotted and thoroughly fucked.

The video ended and Shawna put a form for me to sign and I automatically did what she told me to and signed over a consent form. I was then led through the back to a back room again with a bed a nurse and two orderlies I did not know. I was stripped, laid on the bed and strapped in. An IV was administered and another dose of Shawna's concoction was administered.

"That's a good little slut, so much more compliant than last time, maybe Duke won't get to have you again.....wel not right away anyways" she laughed. "Now Roger and Thomas will take good care of you while the drug takes effect. Don't worry about your shift, you are covered and still on the clock" "Oh yes your husband, we forgot to call him, Roger come here" Roger came over and climbed on the bed in beteween my legs and started rubbing his cock up and down my slit that was all ready feeling the affects of the drugs and now started to go into overdrive.

A phone was put up to my ear and I heard my husbands secretary answer. "Hello this Lisa how may I help you?"

"Hi Lisa, is Rick there this is Jo his husband” I said still feeling Roger sliding his growing cock up and down my slit. I must have moaned a little cause I heard Lisa ask “Jo are you ok?”
“Yes, Why?”

“Well you sound flushed! Are you sure everything is ok?” Just then Roger slid his big baseball sized helmet into me and inch

“Ohhhhhhh, umm yes I am goooood, I mean I am fine!”

“Ok, she said with a smile I could see over the phone I will connect you now, dont be too good!” I heard her whisper as she connected me.

“Hi hunny, I am in a meeting but have a second whats up?” Rick asked.

I almost said Roger as he slammed 5 inches more into me, but alls I did was groan into my husbands ear.

“What hunny?”

“Ummm, ohhhh, ummmm I have to work a double tonight to make up for my missed days so I am not sure, fucckkkkkk, when oh godd oh god ogod, I will be home”

“What is going on baby?”

Roger is fucking the hell out of your wife while she is strapped to a gurney you dumbass my mind screamed.

“Oh just a patient, sorry babe but I will be late tonight”

“No problem sweety, I love you!”

I Love it!!!! Fuck Roger was slamming his cock in and out so fast, so deep. “I love you two babe” OH FUCK “Gotta go luv!”

The phone was taken and roger thrust one more time deep and hard before unleashing a torrent of hot cum into me.

Thomas was naked and moved into Rogers place between my legs and I saw Roger give Shawna some money. She watched me and smiled as she pocketed the cash, told Roger to spread the word just before Thomas speared me with his big black shaft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back