• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who is keen to write stories of my 21yo gf?

you have to chum the waters with more than just an age bro. Good luck finding what youre looking for though.

would love to write some stories about me and your 21 year old girl freind pm me some pics of her , am a black older man age 56. would love to write a story about me getting into her panties

image.jpgimage.jpg
Here's some of her from a couple of weeks ago while on a night out.

I'll be glad to write about your slut. The picture is a good start, but can you tell me more about her? It will help in making the story hotter.

Need more details. What do you like. What does she like. What is your hottest fantasy about her and what is your worst nightmare. What does she like in bed and can you give it to her. The more details the better - even inconsequential things like foods you don't agree on, what you fight about most often, etc. Once we get a general idea of who you are we can right a good story. Oh we need your first names too, nothing hotter than reading a story with your wife/GF name in it.

Hi, cheers for the post... Well, her name is Jo and she's a nurse. I'm her first an only and my biggest fantasy is to see her abused by BBC and her getting humiliated and treated as a slave. Her fantasy is getting creampied, nothing gets her more than me cumin in her. I always do it with a condom as she is not on any birth control... What else would you guys like to know?

Hi Pavpavilion,
I write for various slut wife sites, mostly Kristen archives and Literotica,
With feedback of thousands,
I am black4blond.
send me full details of the slut and storylines you require,
I will be glad to oblige.

Hi Pavpavilion,
I write for various slut wife sites, mostly Kristen archives and Literotica,
With feedback of thousands,
I am black4blond.
send me full details of the slut and storylines you require,
I will be glad to oblige.

Done, cheers for that.

Anyone else?

Jo was coming off the late shift and walking to the elevators for the parking garage. The lift finally arrived and the doors opened and I walked in and pressed the button for my level. As the doors were about to close a black hand snaked in and the elevator doors re-openned. Donnel, my wards orderly walked in and right behind him was Shawna the other late night nurse. I hated Shawna and I got the feeling that it was mutual. She has been a nurse at the hospital for a year longer than me and she abuses her standing, making me do all the worse tasks like emptying bed pans, catheters and other menial tasks and she seems to enjoy seeing a white girl working like a slave. Donnel and Shawna car pool together and He treats me almost as bad as her but not quite. The only difference is that Donnel wants to fuck me. Oh he hasn't come out and said anything but I can see the lust in his eyes, and so does Shawna and she hates it.

"Oh, great its the white gurl" Shawna sighs. Donnel steps up, " Shawna cut her some slack, she has been here a year and has done everything you asked, give it a rest all ready". "your right, Donnel. Sorry Jo, I treat all the new gurls that way and we havn't had anyone else on the late shift in a while so your still it.......plus your skinny white ass pisses me off, especially the way Donnel looks at it all the time!" Shawna laughs.

"Well can you blame me, Shawna, that tighe white ass in the loose scrubs! Dark hair and a fine tight body, makes any black man want to be a man, no what I mean Jo?"

I started blushing and both Shawna and Donnel laughed at my embarasement. "Donnell, leave off!, Jo do you want to go out for a drink with us before we head home, to kinda bury the hatchet?"

"Sure, I replied, but only one I have to get home to my Husband", I replied.

"Don't you worry about him, we will take good care of you, in fact I'll drive with the white gurl and meet you there Shawna".

They reach the employee parking deck and I turn to the right towards my BMW 3 Series with Donnel following behind me. I could feel his eyes glue to my ass swaying in my scrubs. "Nice thong, baby. Purple, my favorite color!" - I guess my scrubs were a little loose and riding low on my hips. I reached down to pull them up a bit, but Donnel grabbed my hand and held it firmly. "Don't baby, I like the way they look low on you hips, kinda slutty"

Donnel, stop that, I am married and I am not a slut!" I cried. He laughed, spun me a round and leaned me up against my car with his thighbetween my legs, and pushed his hand on his groin. "Thats because you never been walking with a man! A real man, not a whimpy white boi, but a man with a big stethoscope" he laughed again. I was speechless, embarrassed and didn't know what to do, but he did and he pushed my hand into his manhood, while pushing his thigh harder against me. I gasped and still couldn't collect my thoughts, his cock was semi hard and all ready I could tell it was twice the size of my husbands. "Come on white gurl, get in and I will drive" He took my keys from my limp hand and hit the door lock and let me in. As he shut the door and walked around the car to the drivers side, my thoughts and breadth came back to me and my brain started swirling with thoughts.... My god, am I wet? Was that really his cock? The way he treated me, how rude but he strength got me this horny? Are my nipples really this hard, oh fuck I need to get away. My husband never treated me so forcefully and rudely, why did I accept it? Fuck he has my keys and is getting in, fuck fuck fuck!

Jo was coming off the late shift and walking to the elevators for the parking garage. The lift finally arrived and the doors opened and I walked in and pressed the button for my level. As the doors were about to close a black hand snaked in and the elevator doors re-openned. Donnel, my wards orderly walked in and right behind him was Shawna the other late night nurse. I hated Shawna and I got the feeling that it was mutual. She has been a nurse at the hospital for a year longer than me and she abuses her standing, making me do all the worse tasks like emptying bed pans, catheters and other menial tasks and she seems to enjoy seeing a white girl working like a slave. Donnel and Shawna car pool together and He treats me almost as bad as her but not quite. The only difference is that Donnel wants to fuck me. Oh he hasn't come out and said anything but I can see the lust in his eyes, and so does Shawna and she hates it.

"Oh, great its the white gurl" Shawna sighs. Donnel steps up, " Shawna cut her some slack, she has been here a year and has done everything you asked, give it a rest all ready". "your right, Donnel. Sorry Jo, I treat all the new gurls that way and we havn't had anyone else on the late shift in a while so your still it.......plus your skinny white ass pisses me off, especially the way Donnel looks at it all the time!" Shawna laughs.

"Well can you blame me, Shawna, that tighe white ass in the loose scrubs! Dark hair and a fine tight body, makes any black man want to be a man, no what I mean Jo?"

I started blushing and both Shawna and Donnel laughed at my embarasement. "Donnell, leave off!, Jo do you want to go out for a drink with us before we head home, to kinda bury the hatchet?"

"Sure, I replied, but only one I have to get home to my Husband", I replied.

"Don't you worry about him, we will take good care of you, in fact I'll drive with the white gurl and meet you there Shawna".

They reach the employee parking deck and I turn to the right towards my BMW 3 Series with Donnel following behind me. I could feel his eyes glue to my ass swaying in my scrubs. "Nice thong, baby. Purple, my favorite color!" - I guess my scrubs were a little loose and riding low on my hips. I reached down to pull them up a bit, but Donnel grabbed my hand and held it firmly. "Don't baby, I like the way they look low on you hips, kinda slutty"

Donnel, stop that, I am married and I am not a slut!" I cried. He laughed, spun me a round and leaned me up against my car with his thighbetween my legs, and pushed his hand on his groin. "Thats because you never been walking with a man! A real man, not a whimpy white boi, but a man with a big stethoscope" he laughed again. I was speechless, embarrassed and didn't know what to do, but he did and he pushed my hand into his manhood, while pushing his thigh harder against me. I gasped and still couldn't collect my thoughts, his cock was semi hard and all ready I could tell it was twice the size of my husbands. "Come on white gurl, get in and I will drive" He took my keys from my limp hand and hit the door lock and let me in. As he shut the door and walked around the car to the drivers side, my thoughts and breadth came back to me and my brain started swirling with thoughts.... My god, am I wet? Was that really his cock? The way he treated me, how rude but he strength got me this horny? Are my nipples really this hard, oh fuck I need to get away. My husband never treated me so forcefully and rudely, why did I accept it? Fuck he has my keys and is getting in, fuck fuck fuck!

This is awesome. Can't wait to read the rest of the story

I am sitting in the passenger seat as Donnel gets in the car and starts it up. "Nice Ride, did hubby buy it for you to impress you, keep you happy? I don't need to buy my gurls shit this impresses them enough!" Donnel said as he grabbed his crotch and stroked his hardening cock. My eyes shifted to the motion of his hand and I could not believe it. His shaft was so thick and the bulbous head was growing down past the halfway point of his thigh. I could only stare, not breathe not think just stare.

"Buckle up baby!"...."What"......"I said to buckle up, here I gotch you", with that Donnel reached over me and grabbed my seat belt brushing my nipples as he went by, I moaned a lttle and he smiled, "You are just ready to go aren't you Jo?" and with another smile he buckled me up and took off after Shawna as she drove buy in front of us.

As the air conditioner came on and the motion of the car settled to a nice rhythm driving the downtown streets, my thoughts and feeling regulated somewhat and I couldn't believe the feelings this man was stirring in me. My nips were hard as diamonds and I could feel my wetness between my thighs as I squeezed my legs together. I looked over at Donnel driving my car and his cock was still semi hard and soooo big. I was just starting to enjoy myself when the phone rang through the car speaker system, shit it was my husband....

Ring, Ring "Going to answer that" Donnel asked. "No" I replied. "Sure you are" and he reached for the answer button, pressing the link.

"Hi Honey, almost home?"

"No, Babe. I um have to work another shift"

"Another shift? But I am leaving tomorrow so I thought we could spend some time together before I left town for the meeting"

"It's um only a half a shift, the nurse is late and they need someone here for a couple of hours"

"Really? Ok babe, I will wait up for you. I miss you. Are you driving, it sounds like your in your car?"

Donnel was smiling and he reached over and grabbed my left breast and squeezed it hard. "Ohhhhhh, fuuucccck" I moaned as he pulled and molested me.

"Honey, you ok?"

"Yesss, fuck yess" Donnel pinched my nipple and pulled it roughly and then released it just as fast as he grabbed it. "Yes baby, I am fine, I am just uhm driving to the deli to get the floor lunch" I glared at Donnel and he was trying to keep from laughing. I wanted to hit him.

"Oh, ok. It sounded funny are you sure you are ok?"

"Yes, dammit! I am fine would you stop pestering me!" Oh fuck, I took my anger at Donnel out on my Husband now I am going to be in trouble....but my husband, my rock, my lover, my shield answered "baby, I am so sorry I didn't mean to upset you". What, I thought, what a whimp. Donnel must have thought the same thing cause he was laughing with his hand over his mouth.

"It's ok baby, I am just mad I have to work longer and I forgot about you leaving tomorrow for your conference. I will be home as soon as I can so we can have a little time together"

"Great. I can't wait till you get home cause tonight I have something special for you"

"Yeah baby, whats that?" I said,

"Me baby, Me and Mr. Happy. He can't wait to be inside you"

"Stop it, you perv" I said, maybe a bit harshly, but my husband didn't know Donnel was in the car. I looked over at him and he was laughing again and mouthed (Mr. happy, ask him how big!). I don't know why I did it but after seeing Donnels semi hard cock through his scrubs I did ask my husband how big mr. happy was...

"Its big baby and getting bigger as we talk"

"Really honey, take it out! Let me know how big it is for me"

My husband moaned as I heard some rustling over the phone, "I have it out baby and it is hard"

I don't know what got into me, but I said "stroke it for me baby, tell me how bid it is, how hard I am making you" My husband moaned again. Is it hard and wet for me baby? I didn't realize it but I was playing with my nipples, pinching them right in front of Donnel as I spoke dirty to my husband. Donnel reached over and untied the draw string to my scrubs and pushed my hand down off my breast and over my belly. I got the hint and I slid my hand under the waist band of my pants and over my hot mound. Donnel reached up and squeezed my available breast and tweaked my nipple, I moaned again.

"Oh baby are you turned on too?" "Yes, hubby I am" I looked at Donnel and he mouthed - how big is your hubby? "How big have I made you baby? Measure it for me?"

"Ok, sweetie I will get a ruler cause you got me so huge....." As I heard rustling over the car speaker, my right hand squeezing my right nipple, Donnel squeezing and pinching my left and my hand sliding over my thong playing with my slit....had I lost control, what has happening.

"Oh baby it is so huge....its 5 1/2 inches. I have never been so big, you have never talked dirty to me like this. I love what you are doing baby, we should do more of this" my husband said. Donnel's hand left me, but I didn't care. I was hot and wet and playing with myself, talking dirty to my husband in front of my co-worker - had I lost my mind? Then I heard Donnel whisper, 5 1/2 inches, what a whimp, my head is bigger than his whole cock! I looked over startled out of my reverie of my husband playing with his hard prick and looked at Donnel with the thought of shushing him. He had his cock out stroking the base of his shaft while driving. His big cole black cock was standing straight up. It was magnificent! So big. So hard. At least a foot long and so fucking thick, pulling my hand out of my panties, my fingers moist from my pussy, I placed my hand on top of Donnel's and around his shaft. His cock felt so hot and heavy, nothing I ever held felt so good, so hard so manly. I looked in Donnel's eyes and said "I want to suck it baby"

That's when I heard "I want you to suck it too, luv! Go on suck that cock! You got it hard now you have to suck it baby, I can't wait till you suck it till it cums.....oh fuck oh fuck baby I am going to cum at the thought of you sucking it!"

I snapped back to reality. Here I am. Jo. A Nurse. A Wife. In my car with my big black orderly's cock in my hand telling this man I want to suck his Big Black Cock, while my husband is jacking off over the phone telling me the same thing? Wait no, my husband wants me to suck his cock, he thinks I was talking to him, oh fuck, shit what the fuck is happening! "Baby, don't cum yet, stop playing with yourself and let me do it when I get home tonight"

"Ok luv, I will try. Are you going to suck it baby?"

"Yes honey I am! Right now! I gotta go! Bye baby hubby" I reached back and hit disconnect and then lowered my mouth onto Donnels fat cock.....

I am sitting in the passenger seat as Donnel gets in the car and starts it up. "Nice Ride, did hubby buy it for you to impress you, keep you happy? I don't need to buy my gurls shit this impresses them enough!" Donnel said as he grabbed his crotch and stroked his hardening cock. My eyes shifted to the motion of his hand and I could not believe it. His shaft was so thick and the bulbous head was growing down past the halfway point of his thigh. I could only stare, not breathe not think just stare.

"Buckle up baby!"...."What"......"I said to buckle up, here I gotch you", with that Donnel reached over me and grabbed my seat belt brushing my nipples as he went by, I moaned a lttle and he smiled, "You are just ready to go aren't you Jo?" and with another smile he buckled me up and took off after Shawna as she drove buy in front of us.

As the air conditioner came on and the motion of the car settled to a nice rhythm driving the downtown streets, my thoughts and feeling regulated somewhat and I couldn't believe the feelings this man was stirring in me. My nips were hard as diamonds and I could feel my wetness between my thighs as I squeezed my legs together. I looked over at Donnel driving my car and his cock was still semi hard and soooo big. I was just starting to enjoy myself when the phone rang through the car speaker system, shit it was my husband....

Ring, Ring "Going to answer that" Donnel asked. "No" I replied. "Sure you are" and he reached for the answer button, pressing the link.

"Hi Honey, almost home?"

"No, Babe. I um have to work another shift"

"Another shift? But I am leaving tomorrow so I thought we could spend some time together before I left town for the meeting"

"It's um only a half a shift, the nurse is late and they need someone here for a couple of hours"

"Really? Ok babe, I will wait up for you. I miss you. Are you driving, it sounds like your in your car?"

Donnel was smiling and he reached over and grabbed my left breast and squeezed it hard. "Ohhhhhh, fuuucccck" I moaned as he pulled and molested me.

"Honey, you ok?"

"Yesss, fuck yess" Donnel pinched my nipple and pulled it roughly and then released it just as fast as he grabbed it. "Yes baby, I am fine, I am just uhm driving to the deli to get the floor lunch" I glared at Donnel and he was trying to keep from laughing. I wanted to hit him.

"Oh, ok. It sounded funny are you sure you are ok?"

"Yes, dammit! I am fine would you stop pestering me!" Oh fuck, I took my anger at Donnel out on my Husband now I am going to be in trouble....but my husband, my rock, my lover, my shield answered "baby, I am so sorry I didn't mean to upset you". What, I thought, what a whimp. Donnel must have thought the same thing cause he was laughing with his hand over his mouth.

"It's ok baby, I am just mad I have to work longer and I forgot about you leaving tomorrow for your conference. I will be home as soon as I can so we can have a little time together"

"Great. I can't wait till you get home cause tonight I have something special for you"

"Yeah baby, whats that?" I said,

"Me baby, Me and Mr. Happy. He can't wait to be inside you"

"Stop it, you perv" I said, maybe a bit harshly, but my husband didn't know Donnel was in the car. I looked over at him and he was laughing again and mouthed (Mr. happy, ask him how big!). I don't know why I did it but after seeing Donnels semi hard cock through his scrubs I did ask my husband how big mr. happy was...

"Its big baby and getting bigger as we talk"

"Really honey, take it out! Let me know how big it is for me"

My husband moaned as I heard some rustling over the phone, "I have it out baby and it is hard"

I don't know what got into me, but I said "stroke it for me baby, tell me how bid it is, how hard I am making you" My husband moaned again. Is it hard and wet for me baby? I didn't realize it but I was playing with my nipples, pinching them right in front of Donnel as I spoke dirty to my husband. Donnel reached over and untied the draw string to my scrubs and pushed my hand down off my breast and over my belly. I got the hint and I slid my hand under the waist band of my pants and over my hot mound. Donnel reached up and squeezed my available breast and tweaked my nipple, I moaned again.

"Oh baby are you turned on too?" "Yes, hubby I am" I looked at Donnel and he mouthed - how big is your hubby? "How big have I made you baby? Measure it for me?"

"Ok, sweetie I will get a ruler cause you got me so huge....." As I heard rustling over the car speaker, my right hand squeezing my right nipple, Donnel squeezing and pinching my left and my hand sliding over my thong playing with my slit....had I lost control, what has happening.

"Oh baby it is so huge....its 5 1/2 inches. I have never been so big, you have never talked dirty to me like this. I love what you are doing baby, we should do more of this" my husband said. Donnel's hand left me, but I didn't care. I was hot and wet and playing with myself, talking dirty to my husband in front of my co-worker - had I lost my mind? Then I heard Donnel whisper, 5 1/2 inches, what a whimp, my head is bigger than his whole cock! I looked over startled out of my reverie of my husband playing with his hard prick and looked at Donnel with the thought of shushing him. He had his cock out stroking the base of his shaft while driving. His big cole black cock was standing straight up. It was magnificent! So big. So hard. At least a foot long and so fucking thick, pulling my hand out of my panties, my fingers moist from my pussy, I placed my hand on top of Donnel's and around his shaft. His cock felt so hot and heavy, nothing I ever held felt so good, so hard so manly. I looked in Donnel's eyes and said "I want to suck it baby"

That's when I heard "I want you to suck it too, luv! Go on suck that cock! You got it hard now you have to suck it baby, I can't wait till you suck it till it cums.....oh fuck oh fuck baby I am going to cum at the thought of you sucking it!"

I snapped back to reality. Here I am. Jo. A Nurse. A Wife. In my car with my big black orderly's cock in my hand telling this man I want to suck his Big Black Cock, while my husband is jacking off over the phone telling me the same thing? Wait no, my husband wants me to suck his cock, he thinks I was talking to him, oh fuck, shit what the fuck is happening! "Baby, don't cum yet, stop playing with yourself and let me do it when I get home tonight"

"Ok luv, I will try. Are you going to suck it baby?"

"Yes honey I am! Right now! I gotta go! Bye baby hubby" I reached back and hit disconnect and then lowered my mouth onto Donnels fat cock.....

Wowwwww... Don't stop now, lets hear how much of a ***** and slave she really is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back