• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who has seen your wife nude?

• Thread starterChrisDD
  • Start date
Wife wanted a cute female nurse to see her naked just the other day

IMG_5588.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: littlecucky, Lovasianladies, Custer Laststand and 3 others
Couple friends(may be 3-5 of them), mostly here and a few sites, a bunch of people at swingers events, reddit, and a bunch of other public stuff.

Reactions: franklyhorny
ChrisDD said:
Curious on who has seen your wife nude and how, and if you have a shot they've seen we'd all enjoy it
My wife always maintained that she only kissed him but i think he may have fucked her,wish i had been there.

srx said:
My wife always maintained that she only kissed him but i think he may have fucked her,wish i had been there.
If she was nude you can surely bet she got fucked and win! 🤗

Plumpmature said:
Wife wanted a cute female nurse to see her naked just the other day
Just a few years back, a GF somehow fractured her femur immediately after a knee replacement surgery.
She had to rehab at a place that was basically an assisted living facility, and the basic hospital gown was their 'dress'.
She showed her pussy often to the male workers that she thought was cute. "Accidentally", of course, except for the ones she wanted to see it. In those cases, she didn't care how obvious she was or not. If they wanted to look, she was on full display with her legs spread.

• Love
Reactions: littlecucky, Custer Laststand and franklyhorny
franklyhorny said:
If she was nude you can surely bet she got fucked and win! 🤗
She said she only kissed him so was not naked but i think he did her,

To be honest we’ve lost count how many people have seen her naked. 100’s?
Lots of clubs, nude beaches, dates and hotel room meets. Over about 15 years

Reactions: Custer Laststand, franklyhorny and UntamedHotwife
My wife loves being naked around men and in addition to many strangers, she has also been seen naked by all of our close friends, two of her coworkers, my brother, her cousin and the members of a sex club that currently has 27 members (14 guys.)

Reactions: Custer Laststand and franklyhorny
EdT said:
My wife loves being naked around men and in addition to many strangers, she has also been seen naked by all of our close friends, two of her coworkers, my brother, her cousin and the members of a sex club that currently has 27 members (14 guys.)
I envy you very much. Wish mine was like that.

Reactions: EdJT
One of our neighbours recognised her naked pics online, I didn’t know who it was for a while and he would tell me when he saw her out, and said he would chat to her, was such a turn on. He’s moved away now but would love to find someone else to show her pics to.

Reactions: ChrisDD, AllSetNow and franklyhorny
tooshor said:
Just 1 close friend been sharing wife with for 20 years

20240511_033217.gif
Would love to see my wife in that video while I sit back and enjoy her getting what she likes! A good hard cock deep inside her wet pussy! 🤗😍🙂

Reactions: tooshor
Before I met her some co-workers did and she had sex with some.
After we got together she switched jobs and a guy there recognised her nude pics from a site so I guess a lot more know every inch of her in detail.
Some of our friends did too. One them we were at a nude beach strolling naked by the sea and we encountered a good friend of mine running. He's the kind of guy that can't take his eyes from her, we'll he had a eyefull.
The others from some vacations we spent together and its always easy to happen or to make it happen ;)
And a few just saw some pictures.
The fun part is the she like it ;)

Reactions: ChrisDD, franklyhorny and milfbuster
Let mate feel ***** wifes tit

ChrisDD said:
Curious on who has seen your wife nude and how, and if you have a shot they've seen we'd all enjoy it
I have shared hidden cam pics of my wife on my chaturbate account. Thousands f guys have seen her naked and she has no idea.

Reactions: franklyhorny and UntamedHotwife
Reactions: ChrisDD, franklyhorny and UntamedHotwife
Thousands, at swing clubs, house parties and nude beaches.

I'm sure that many millions have seen our pics online on various websites.

With my first wife, we flashed maybe 100 truckers. (Just a guess) Sometimes I'd carry pics of my naked wife and show them to random guys, (20 or so) not to mention the 5 guys she fucked while we were married.

My second wife and I have been to 3 nude resorts and 2 nude beaches. (I couldn't even guess how many.) She told me a story of her modeling and one of her breasts popped out and she didn't know it. I'm also guessing she's been to bed with about 30 guys...most before we were married.

Reactions: ChrisDD and Custer Laststand
on public beach she always goes topless

Reactions: ChrisDD

Users who are viewing this thread