• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who can sock cock better

• Thread starterAzCock
  • Start date

AzCock

LETS JACK TOGETHER
Beloved Member
Mar 17, 2021
U.S.A.
Who can suck a better cock. A man or a woman

Reactions: Mylatinawife
In my experience a man sucks dick better.

AzCock said:
a man, never any hesitation

I’d feed my dick to a man anytime a man wants to feed from it. But let’s face it, as men we let most anyone feed from our cocks wouldn’t we ?

Donerite said:
I’d feed my dick to a man anytime a man wants to feed from it. But let’s face it, as men we let most anyone feed from our cocks wouldn’t we ?
sure but who wouldn't like a mouthful of cum

Zima said:
a man, never any hesitation
I would love to feel a man’s cock in my mouth

Reactions: GoodVibesAZ
AzCock said:
How about someone kind of in between ... like me :p

GCX27tgWIAAUble.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Yknotnow and spunky
I’d put my dick in your mouth and feed you my cum if you wanted it. I consider shemale hot as fuck

Reactions: Yknotnow
I used to have an older guy that would suck my dick any time I needed to nut. He was married but told me that his wife had no interest in sex at all anymore.
So he started sucking dick and he loves to eat cum now. He said he likes to get his cock sucked, but he can’t cum. He sucked my dick and damn, that was one of the best BJ I’ve had in a long time. So yes men do suck dick better. After he drained my balls, he pulled his dick out and stroked it for a short bit. I wish now that I had sucked it for him. He had a nice thick cock. It looked to be about 7 or 8”.

That would be awesome if you was. I’ve lost contact with him now. Do you live in SC ?

Then your not him, but I’m sure you can suck dick better than a woman.

I’d like to find a regular friend to hang out with and be suck buddies and see where it might lead.

Reactions: Yknotnow
It’s very hard to find a dick sucking friend, especially if you don’t want to out yourself. Seems like as many computer geniuses there are, that one of them could come up with a better Craig’s list type of site.

Reactions: AzCock
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:

GCX27tgWIAAUble.jpg
oh yes. I would love to watch your mouth sucking my cock

333.JPG

• Love
Reactions: silkpoppy
silkpoppy said:
Beautiful cock! Would love to watch it cum! I don't normally, but I might have to throat that!
oooh yes. you can have it all babe. while I watch you

• Love
There is just no match to Craig’s list. Other options are hard to find what you want in your area.

silkpoppy said:
Beautiful cock! Would love to watch it cum! I don't normally, but I might have to throat that!
AzCock said:

333.JPG
nice hard cock, I’d like to nut your dick.

• Love
My wife always told me that I sucked better than she did. Our friends told me that too.

AzCock said:

333.JPG
If you are being real, I do get to AZ at least once a year ... in March ... and usually 2-3 times. Let me know how I can contact you and you can find out how good a bitch I can be.

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:

GCX27tgWIAAUble.jpg
Would love you sucking my cock 😘

Users who are viewing this thread