• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White Woman Wants Bbc

deserves BBC?

• Total voters

fiona40

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 12, 2014
UK
a friend has forwarded me a picture of a woman that wants to be ******* for BBC, and plenty of it. will find details as and when.

Fiona 39.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Eladiv, barbie1955 and 4 others
fiona40 said:
a friend has forwarded me a picture of a woman that wants to be ******* for BBC, and plenty of it. will find details as and when.

Fiona39.jpg
I think she deserves any cock period, regardless of color. As long as this slut is filled as often as possible that is what counts

Reactions: toolman
fiona40 said:

Fiona39.jpg
hey fiona how you been?

She nees used by any cocks, especially black cocks. As the breeding slut she needs to be. Of course, *********, all holes used especially by hung cocks. Also bygangs of guys. TURN HER INTO A REAL SLUTTY DRESSED USED *****.

Users who are viewing this thread