• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White wives & their wedding rings

MarriedFlash.jpegMe and my ring...:flash:

MarriedFlash.jpeg
Looks great to me.

Deb has gone to Germany 5 times to fuck. She moves her wedding ring to her right hand, German style when shes there. I guess she is saying shes married to him when shes there.

Deb last morning 1.jpg
He is one lucky guy to be fucking the lovely Deb. Do you know if she's fucking others while she is over there? She may move the ring because guys get a kick out of fucking married women. Her friend over there may be loaning her out to his friends.

He is one lucky guy to be fucking the lovely Deb. Do you know if she's fucking others while she is over there? She may move the ring because guys get a kick out of fucking married women. Her friend over there may be loaning her out to his friends.
Im sure she has sex with other guys. its in Hamburg which is like a wild sex party city. just look at the bed, theres been a lot of fucking going on there and her pussy is red and swollen.Yeah thats 10 days of hard fucking.

Im sure she has sex with other guys. its in Hamburg which is like a wild sex party city. just look at the bed, theres been a lot of fucking going on there and her pussy is red and swollen.Yeah thats 10 days of hard fucking.
It's good that you are so relaxed about it. Your wife is so attractive, so sexually appealing.

It's odd that she can't tell you about it but let's you find out by accessing her phone. I realise women don't always want to play near home but isn't Germany a long way to go? I hope her boyfriend and his friends cover her expenses.

It's good that you are so relaxed about it. Your wife is so attractive, so sexually appealing.

It's odd that she can't tell you about it but let's you find out by accessing her phone. I realise women don't always want to play near home but isn't Germany a long way to go? I hope her boyfriend and his friends cover her expenses.
She doesnt let me access her phone I have a spyware program on it. I can see eveything she does from my laptop. She met him on line and /ells me she is visiting her grandmother. She has many other freinds here locally, shes popular

Users who are viewing this thread

Back