• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White Wife Signs

Don't worry we'll know she's available she'll have you on her arm

my ex used to wear an anklet. also the fact i took her to black clubs was a sign and i didnt do anything when she danced with them. it soon became known we were there for her to pick up as we always left with one or two blacks from the club.

A pretty, young white girl wearing anything made by FUBU is a pretty clear signal, I think......oh, and yes, whenever I go out with a submissive white boy, I always get lots of black studs hitting on me. Its like the white boy isn't even there!

I agree with Tina - I think black guys have some kinda 6th sense about which girls need black cock.

I've been in the same position, when I've been out with white guys who have just been (somtimes literally!) pushed to one side and suddenly I've got a big black hand sliding around my waist.

It drove me wild - I love guys like that who are so direct like that and just take what they want.

TinaTauntsWhiteBoys said:
A pretty, young white girl wearing anything made by FUBU is a pretty clear signal, I think......oh, and yes, whenever I go out with a submissive white boy, I always get lots of black studs hitting on me. Its like the white boy isn't even there!

thats so humiliating for us tina

soft2inches said:
TinaTauntsWhiteBoys said:

thats so humiliating for us tina

Of course its humiliating for you Soft2, thats exactly what a naughty white girl like me wants - To see a muscular, hung black stud vanquish the white man by taking away his most prized possesion (his girlfriend)and having this done in front of all his friends

TeenSlut said:
I agree with Tina - I think black guys have some kinda 6th sense about which girls need black cock.

I've been in the same position, when I've been out with white guys who have just been (somtimes literally!) pushed to one side and suddenly I've got a big black hand sliding around my waist.

It drove me wild - I love guys like that who are so direct like that and just take what they want.

mmmm. Thats hot Teen Slut.It must have humiliating for the white guys your were with to see some black stud snatch his lovely white date like that and have you go willingly. It make s my little white dick quiver to hear you proudly broadcast that.

Its becoming more and more apparent that the most beautiful creatures on earth(lovely white females) are choosing well endower black men to get down and dirty with and relegate us white men to get our kick watching a real man show us why hes superior and the white girl react in her desire to be the black mans sub.

wm45 said:
It make s my little white dick quiver to hear you proudly broadcast that.

I bet it does honey. You just can't help it can you? I'm proud to say my body is for black cock only ... but that's not to say that I don't enjoy going out on the town with white guys. I'm sure Tina will agree with me. I love watching them stare helplessy at my body ... getting their little dicks all hard, like I've just done with you. They'll try all sorts of ways just to get me to smile at them, let alone allow them to get their hands on my body.

And then I love seeing their faces fall as a real man comes along, pushes them to one side and leads me away. Within 30 seconds he's got me up against the wall with his hand under my skirt ... something that a white guy could only dream of doing - their smart little chat up lines gone up in smoke.

I'm sure that's given you and your little white dick something to think about when you're in bed tonight :wink:

Just had one of those delicious thoughts......

Q : What is a white man's worst nightmare?
A : A white girl with a measuring tape!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha ha - it's like things to say about a white man's cock:

Wow, and your feet are so big.
I didn't know they came that small.
At least this won't take long.
Damn I hate baby-sitting.
I think there's a dildo around here somewhere.
So this is why you're supposed to judge people on personality.
Look, it all fits in my mouth at once.
My 8-year-old brother has one like that.

:D :D :D :D

TeenSlut said:
wm45 said:
It make s my little white dick quiver to hear you proudly broadcast that.

I bet it does honey. You just can't help it can you? I'm proud to say my body is for black cock only ... but that's not to say that I don't enjoy going out on the town with white guys. I'm sure Tina will agree with me. I love watching them stare helplessy at my body ... getting their little dicks all hard, like I've just done with you. They'll try all sorts of ways just to get me to smile at them, let alone allow them to get their hands on my body.

And then I love seeing their faces fall as a real man comes along, pushes them to one side and leads me away. Within 30 seconds he's got me up against the wall with his hand under my skirt ... something that a white guy could only dream of doing - their smart little chat up lines gone up in smoke.

I'm sure that's given you and your little white dick something to think about when you're in bed tonight :wink:

You black cock lovers love humiliating us, don't you.

Looking to meet cpls and fems in jacksonville , florida area

I'm a handsome openminded blk wel-endowed man from the islands who just recently moved to the jacksonville florida area and looking to meet others for friendship and fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back