• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

white fem / blk male naked together the most natural look

• Thread startershorty4
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sex people. What ever turns us on. We like it and we where made that way. No harm in that. Simple but true.

"But that brother in the second pic has got to be every white boys worst nightmare!! :oops:"

Well hes mine, thats for sure

I love have sex with white women. They don't have a lot of stress like black women, and white women go out of their way to make us come. And l love an oral white lady. They know how to suck a big dick!!

BlkmeatinMD said:
I love have sex with white women. They don't have a lot of stress like black women, and white women go out of their way to make us come. And l love an oral white lady. They know how to suck a big dick!!
I find that just an excuse for loving white chicks.

It just have to do with preference, not because you may think black chicks are bitches.

Last edited by a moderator:
very good Blackyoung hubby and i are swingers and have been for over 20yrs and i have had whites,blacks,hispanics asain and to tell the truth i can't tell any diff. that a color makes in a sex partner if they are big they think that is all they have to be and women will fall all ove themselves for it "not"i have gotten off on 5 ins and on 10 ins so size does not count for a lot it is the experance that counts and the person just my two cents worth LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread