White boys belong in chastity

• Thread starterwhitetrannyAnna
  • Start date
I Was first locked up almost 4 years ago.
When first locked I was almost 7" I am now 2.5 hard. (when I can get hard.
Most of the shrinkage happened in the last Year since the wife put Me on Hormones.
Before and after. IMG_1096.JPGsrtr.png

• Love
Reactions: ckc, castrated_cuck and 412perv
Reactions: Beltoncouple
Come on,lets not throw shade of this sissy. He realized his role in life and has gladly accepted it. There is no need for name calling. It is beneath you.

Reactions: LucidMatrix
Completely agree. White beta men belong in chastity. Im locked in chastity along with my son now. Matching. Unlocked once a week.

How is that you and your son are in chastity? Interesting situation. Would you like to give all of us some details?

Robert Smith said:
How is that you and your son are in chastity? Interesting situation. Would you like to give all of us some details?

Well for me my chastity started over a year and a half ago. As far as my son went as he has matured over that time frame he started to express interest in the chastity. Questions first. Then as time went on he asked to have one for himself. We explained to him what it would mean to wear one and told him he is in charge of when he wants to be in it or set loose.

He hasn't asked to be unlocked other then once a week. Same schedule as me. He wears it 24/6. Goes to school, wears it in the locker room and shower.

He's growing up as a next generation cuckold.

1572443512022.png

• Love
Reactions: SissySmall, ckc, Jayisintexas and 4 others
It seems that you are saying that your son saw you in chastity and asked to be placed in it too,is that right? Do you both hang out,no pun intended,with your chastity cages on? Does your wife control the keys or do you have the one for your son?

Robert Smith said:
It seems that you are saying that your son saw you in chastity and asked to be placed in it too,is that right? Do you both hang out,no pun intended,with your chastity cages on? Does your wife control the keys or do you have the one for your son?

We are family nudists so yes he's seen me with mine on a lot. He asked for one for himself. Yes we hang out together and with the rest of the family locked up.
When he's at school in the locker room or in the showers he is proud to show it off to his classmates and a coach or two.
My wife has both of our keys. As of now we are unlocked once a week.

Cool. Good for you. Does your wife have a bull?

I would love this

Hi wanna, what would you love? Being locked up? Your wife being fucked by a bull?

I have a steel cage, and one day I hope that I am brave enough to tell my wife to lock my cock and keep the keys. I love the idea of her controlling my orgasms, no longer being able to masturbate all the time, no longer able to wake up horny and start pestering her for sex.

Robert Smith said:
Hi wanna, what would you love? Being locked up? Your wife being fucked by a bull?
I wanna be locked and dressed

Reactions: milkygirl
Great. You want that little clit locked up and dress like a woman. You want to be the perfect sissy. Would you like to please a cock too?

Yes and i am not married but i so want to do this once and if i am for sure a sissy then lock me up forever as i, masterbate to much, and make me a total sissy cock slut

Reactions: Pussyfreebeta
Oh,you are not married,nice. There is no need for a woman in your life. It would be best for you to be dressed like a woman all the time and be a cock loving *****.

Beltoncouple said:
I Was first locked up almost 4 years ago.
When first locked I was almost 7" I am now 2.5 hard. (when I can get hard.
Most of the shrinkage happened in the last Year since the wife put Me on Hormones.
Before and after.IMG_1096.JPGsrtr.png
nice shrinkage and congrates on hormones considered castration yet?

Reactions: Beltoncouple
have my balls roped and a butt plug in. was thinking about putting cage on too. maybe panties. any ideas or demands?

Maybe only white penis below a certain size should be in chastity, so that the small penis gene will not be passed on to future generations. Might be interesting to create a poll if the responses were honest.

In my case at 2.75" hard as a rock, No Brainer!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Reactions: Custer Laststand, clonesp, JimPreston and 5 others