• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Which slut wife forces her cuckold husband to wear a chastity cage?

• Thread starterlevieuxdusud
  • Start date
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
LOL "let" her bull decide ... like it's within the power of this white guy to "let" or "not let" the bull decide. the bull WILL decide ... period. whatever the white wimp wants. believe me, as one of the white wimps, i know. i know my place, and i know who has the power to decide. take a look at Loversexy's avatar photo, and tell me what white boy is going to dispute who decides. LOL
Lol ..I like u ..smart bitch

Reactions: Dmack
cuckhubby48 said:
Ok. But I guess I need to choose wisely as one I really don’t like and he hates me, another 2 like poking fun at me , so this could be awkward,
Don't worry ..i can give u the pleasure u want ..i have the tools

London-Big-Black-Cock-02.jpg

• Love
Reactions: SHamzi, FourInchCuckBlondeBBW, Manwaife and 1 other person
Loversexy said:
Don't worry ..i can give u the pleasure u want ..i have the tools

London-Big-Black-Cock-02.jpg

Ha , thanks but the guys take care of her needs pretty well.. thanks for the offer! It’s me I’m worried about on this occasion!

cuckhubby48 said:
Ha , thanks but the guys take care of her needs pretty well.. thanks for the offer! It’s me I’m worried about on this occasion!
I can fuck cucks too

Reactions: FourInchCuckBlondeBBW
Loversexy said:
I can fuck cucks too
I’ll be ok thanks, caged soon so under control when my wife is away,

cuckhubby48 said:
Thanks, question is , is it a part time thing, do people wear all the time, or is it advisable to wear only in moments of weakness,

Again that depends on what your wife and or her bull decides, so I would agree with Tim. If your asking about short-term verses 24*7, that is something for you and your wife to talk about first, then turn the key over.

Reactions: crt
SquirmingSub said:
Again that depends on what your wife and or her bull decides, so I would agree with Tim. If your asking about short-term verses 24*7, that is something for you and your wife to talk about first, then turn the key over.
Thanks, cage is my decision , I get frustrated when wife is with her bulls, my wife didn’t ask me to wear cage

Reactions: natasnaikul
cuckhubby48 said:
Thanks, cage is my decision , I get frustrated when wife is with her bulls, my wife didn’t ask me to wear cage
In our case, I do not wear one all the time, primarily situational, although if my wife turned the key over to a lover, she already knows that I would submit to 24*7 with the understanding that we do a custom device for a better fit.

Reactions: rcmohawk, toolman2c and leahswannabe
In our case, I do not wear one all the time, primarily situational, although if my wife turned the key over to a lover, she already knows that I would submit to 24*7 with the understanding that we do a custom device for a better fit.
SquirmingSub said:
ok thanks, just feeling my way into this stage and uncertain, in the right hands I’m ok with my wife’s bull holding the key, but it’s a leap of faith, not much good me having a cage if I hold the key!!

Reactions: toolman2c
Loversexy said:
Lol ..I like u ..smart bitch

Thank you. I am smart enough to recognize and accept the reality of things. And it's a privilege (and thrill) being called a "bitch" by a man like you. ;)

• Love
I;);):cool:
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
Thank you. I am smart enough to recognize and accept the reality of things. And it's a privilege (and thrill) being called a "bitch" by a man like you. ;)

cuckhubby48 said:

ok thanks, just feeling my way into this stage and uncertain, in the right hands I’m ok with my wife’s bull holding the key, but it’s a leap of faith, not much good me having a cage if I hold the key!!
I need one all the time I feel, so ok just got to find a bull to hold key

livin said:
She makes me wear one, so frustrating and so great at the same time

bdsmlr-46392-frygmfSuf2.jpg
Were you also tiny? Or the cage helped her with that

Reactions: toolman2c and leahswannabe
Heelslaveplease said:
Were you also tiny? Or the cage helped her with that
Mine which arrives tomorrow isn’t that small but hope it’s restrictive

2 yrs for me in 2 different types of cages now

426.jpg.png annie_116.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Dark_Hung, rcmohawk, ashley71 and 3 others
WifeDatesBlk said:

Looks perfect, very restrictive, but perhaps a little small? No good for you wife ( or mine)

Reactions: rcmohawk
WifeDatesBlk said:

That's just lovely

Reactions: rcmohawk
WifeDatesBlk said:
annie here..mwf 55..hub is 58...he is ucked and occasionally in chastity
annie_116.jpg
love those tan lines

Reactions: rcmohawk and crt
WifeDatesBlk said:
2 yrs for me in 2 different types of cages now.
Excellent. Your teenie-weenie looks good in its cage. Very appropriate and natural.

Reactions: rcmohawk and crt
My wife bought a pink padlock for the chastity cage.
She thinks I'm sexier.
What do you think ?;)

rose.JPG rose1.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rcmohawk, ashley71, luvitall and 5 others

Users who are viewing this thread