Which kind of being humiliated you prefer as a sissy husband

fitasian said:
Nope. Only once when her BF wanted 3 way action and literally put her on top of me asshole first so he could fuck her.
"Once" still counts. Even if it was someone else putting her on top of you asshole first.

So that's once for you... somewhat more frequently for others, I take it?

Reactions: WhiteMarried
airhorn said:
"Once" still counts. Even if it was someone else putting her on top of you asshole first.

So that's once for you... somewhat more frequently for others, I take it?
Yes well you are right, but I am saying that its off limits to me unless special circumstances regarding what her man wants. I really dont know
how much she has given it up. I would assume many many times.

Reactions: natasnaikul and WhiteMarried
fitasian said:
Yes well you are right, but I am saying that its off limits to me unless special circumstances regarding what her man wants. I really dont know
how much she has given it up. I would assume many many times.
Indeed, you don't 'have a right to it', as it were, but you at least have visited. It's something, at least...

And honestly, I hope she has given it up many times, but I'm like that.

Reactions: natasnaikul and WhiteMarried
I was cut off years ago. When she shaves and is bald I am not permitted to even lick her, unless she in unshaven. She shaves for useful dick only to enjoy that way. She is more of the making love to her lovers. She has spread the word of how tiny I am and had me prove it a few times to friends and family so they understand why she does.

20220314_002736.jpg 20220303_023709 (1).jpg 20211224_122710.jpg

• Love
Reactions: smallcockguy and natasnaikul
I would love to be taken by a bull as she wasn't h after making sure I was dressed slutty and he telling me what to do and calling me names as a bull makes me his slut too.

Reactions: robbiewillskucku, natasnaikul and WhiteMarried
Sissycdsub said:
I would love to be taken by a bull as she wasn't h after making sure I was dressed slutty and he telling me what to do and calling me names as a bull makes me his slut too.
Aren't we all :)