where do u cum

• Thread starterindicuck
  • Start date
  • Tags
    cuckold
In her used panties.

After the action is over, and the mess is cleaned up, I am allowed to go to the bathroom and jack off in the toilet while they doze off the sleep.

I jack off on her feet only...on my side at her feet while licking one foot and sucking on her toes I can look but not touch her pussy and squirt on the other foot. It happens pretty fast and she usually just has a look on her face of being bored. I have to lick any cum off her legs and feet and then sleep in my wet spot.

footboy said:
I jack off on her feet only...on my side at her feet, while licking one foot and sucking on her toes. I can look but not touch her pussy; I squirt on [her] other foot. It happens pretty fast, and she usually just has a look of boredom on her face. I have to lick any cum off her legs and feet, then sleep in my wet spot.

Good boy. If that's in compliance with your wife's wishes, and especially if she's attaining sexual satisfaction by fucking other men, that's entirely appropriate. Keep up your good work...

Other than eating her pussy when she asks me to, her sexual satisfaction is entirely from fucking other men--usually in my bed while I am on the couch for the night or at work for the day. I get to listen and jack off when I am here, but don't get to watch very often. Every now and then she will ride my dick, but it just frustrates her, so sex for us is me masturbating at her feet while she uses a vibrator. I would give anything to have a dick big enough to satisfy her, but I can't change that. I'm never allowed on top or doggy, but it just slips out when I try anyway. She reserves that for men with cocks. She doesn't really feel anything when I am inside her and I can get just as much satisfaction from jacking off, so its really better this way. Pussy is the privilege of men who have a dick big enough to satisfy a woman. I long ago accepted being a cuckold due to my lack of size and I compensate for my little dick by being a master of eating pussy and not bitching about her needing other men to fuck her. I'm grateful for the men who fuck my wife like she needs, but sometimes they are a bit arrogant.

I can now post my answer here.

Most of the time - in a condom while fucking her while she enjoys going bare with her lover.

It works for us.

On my stomach when she jacks me off. One week and no sex. Still holding up!

Usually I pull it just before I cum and spray it on her clit and vulva. She then spreads it around with her fingers and some usually ends up on her belly.

My wife usually masturbates me onto her pussy or the sheets between her legs, and occasionally onto my stomach. About once every 8 months on average, I'm allowed to cum inside her.

I masturbate without her knowledge...

[this is something called a real fuc. With admission of what he is
QUOTE=footboy;526067]Other than eating her pussy when she asks me to, her sexual satisfaction is entirely from fucking other men--usually in my bed while I am on the couch for the night or at work for the day. I get to listen and jack off when I am here, but don't get to watch very often. Every now and then she will ride my dick, but it just frustrates her, so sex for us is me masturbating at her feet while she uses a vibrator. I would give anything to have a dick big enough to satisfy her, but I can't change that. I'm never allowed on top or doggy, but it just slips out when I try anyway. She reserves that for men with cocks. She doesn't really feel anything when I am inside her and I can get just as much satisfaction from jacking off, so its really better this way. Pussy is the privilege of men who have a dick big enough to satisfy a woman. I long ago accepted being a cuckold due to my lack of size and I compensate for my little dick by being a master of eating pussy and not bitching about her needing other men to fuck her. I'm grateful for the men who fuck my wife like she needs, but sometimes they are a bit arrogant.[/QUOTE]

I cum mostly in my hand and my undies, but sometimes my wifey lets me cum in her panties after she lets me sniff her dirty panties . Then I have to lick it off them.

I let my husband cum on me. It's only if I don't have a lover at home or if he has just left and I'm freshly fucked. He can cum on my tits or ass just as long as he cleans it up afterwards.

Personally I cum anywhere I fucking wish and anytime I want to.. In her pussy mostly, but on occasion in her mouth. It also could be in the neighbors pussy or any of my lady friends pussies or mouths. I will never be in her ass as I will not stick my big dick in anyone's nasty asshole. I am not and never will be a beta male. I just believe what's good for the gander is good for the goose. Sex is to be enjoyed by all, anyway they wish to enjoy it. Just as long as no one is hurt by it. I don't knock anyone for their sex play as we are all very different. I rate a honest hot wife as a true treasure. One to be loved , honored and protected with your life if necessary. I said this, and I am not confused about it. Best Wishes. okdeacon

My hub is masculine and we enjoy our own encounter after. I will tell him about the evening if he wasent along and he will often masturbate on my tummy or boobs then lick it up...He ALWAYS will clean me and I willl give him seconds if Im not too sore as another end to the evening.

Susan you are one of those treasures I am speaking of. Your husband is a lucky man. I very much like SURPRISE ceampies. Its very hot in my opinion to have her come home fresh fucked and stick in your face and say guess what I did. Naughty, naughty, naughty it's just impossible to get too naughty. For the naughtier she is to hotter it gets. HAVE FUN Susan for you are precious. okdeacon

Susan said:
My hub is masculine and we enjoy our own encounter after. I will tell him about the evening if he wasent along and he will often masturbate on my tummy or boobs then lick it up...He ALWAYS will clean me and I willl give him seconds if Im not too sore as another end to the evening.

Baby that sore disappears when you dig down for another earth rattling orgasm doesn't it? You know after you have been fucked and recover and start a new round with someone into your being fresh fucked and swollen makes you cum even deeper doesn't it? If I had you I would get every drop from you and then have you squirting until you ********** limp. :)

Once you develop those appetites, they are endless. Ox.

my hubby usually cums on my feet, as for my bulls they usually cum in my ass or pussy

Into the toilet under my wife's supervision.