• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

where do u cum

• Thread starterindicuck
  • Start date
  • Tags
    cuckold

indicuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 5, 2010
just passed this thru my mind today..
where do the cucks (from this forum) cum?
is it :
in her pussy
shag on her pussy
on her feet,
on floor
masturbate without her knowledge?
or never cum at all?

Usually in the spare bedrooms bedsheets alone.

Reactions: purplejoys
My girlfriend occasionally lets me cum on her breasts, but ONLY if I clean up my mess afterwards... delicious

mine hates cum. She doesn't mind if I go in her...but it cant touch any part outside her body.

She talks about making me use a condom from time to time so that she doesnt have to even have it inside her

I get to cum on her tits, but only after they are through fucking her.

want more answers from user cucks here ..
im made to cum on her thighs or between her thighs. but from last visit of the bull, (it went on very hot between them) from that visit she is not allowing to cum between her thighs also, have to search the right place again ;)

On her and licking her clean

I get to jack off on her pussy or asshole and lick it up ,

floor

on the floor, in the corner, wearing my maids outfit - whilst her and her lover watch.,

Reactions: purplejoys
In a cup or in my hand while I'm watching her pleasure herself.

Kirstie here

Hey I'm not a cuck but I don't let my cuck boyfriend cum at all. He's currently in chastity (cb6000s) and every so often he just flows with precum so I make him lick it off my fingers.
Sorry I can't give dirtier input but the only time he sees me naked is when I'm with my bull and the only time he can touch my private parts is when he's cleaning a big sloppy cream pie up after.

Depends, sometimes in her pussy(I have had a vasectomy, and she's turned on by the thought of her Bull cumming in her, so she "pretends" with me!). I also have cum on my stomach, while sucking on the Bull's balls! Sometimes on the floor, as I fuck her hand while she makes fun of me for not being able to satisfy her like her lover!

Stickman said:
My girlfriend occasionally lets me cum on her breasts, but ONLY if I clean up my mess afterwards... delicious

she allows me to cum on her butt but with condition to wash it up with my hands afterwards

On the floor...:D

Attachments

• Big-Cock-4U.jpg
    Big-Cock-4U.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 612
My wife only has sex with her lover now. I masterbate alone in guest room.

looking for more replies from cuck bros here, honest replies though... :)

looking for more replies from our cuck bros.... honest replies though..
its our pride to reveal our way of cumming.. isnt so?

She makes me wear a condom during intercourse, and she'll masturbate me with her feet as a reward if my behavior has been good and I give her a really good footrub.

When she gives me a handjob she makes me hold a rag and catch the cum in it. She says if I get even one drop on the bed sheet I have to stay up and wash everything.

I pretty much always come into my left hand while I play with myself with my right hand (actually, my thumb and index finger - I have a small penis). My left hand then always goes up to my mouth and I lick my palm clean and swallow my dribble. My wife likes me to smile at her (and any other audience members) and lick my lipps appreciatively after I have slurped up my sperm. I then usually get a brief congratulations, especially if I pleasure myself quickly so as not to get boring.

hmmm good to hear such confessions.... go on plz

I have had to come into condoms as I stand jacking off in front of her and bull, then promptly throw it in the trash or flush it down the toilet. I have also had to just come on my stomach and let it dry on my stomach and bush as I watch him nail her for hours. He seeds her raw, but she is on the pill b/c not ready to have kids. I've been assured that when she does, it will NOT be from me, though I will be busting my ass supporting his issue. Her bull has talked about having me undergo a vasectomy, he already denies me access to her pussy so the next natural step may be to render me reproductively nonviable.

Users who are viewing this thread