What type of hotwife relationship

• Thread starterBottomcuck
  • Start date
sharedcindy said:
Depends on where we go, or who cuts home with us
Sounds like you're a WIMP.
Your wife needs to find a couple of real guys to fuck her instead of pissing around with you.

NewlywedHotwife said:
Im getting to the point where I dont want him in the room anymore and will just tell him about it later. Ive noticed our bull doesnt dominate me as hard if hes watching.
While some will tell you that you need to get a more dominate partner, I would say that ever couple is different. It is not so uncommon for a hotwife to eventually see more private time with her partner for a variety of reasons. The fact is, the husband watching should only be at the desire of the hotwife and the partner, not as the norm.

Reactions: toolman and Lovasianladies
SquirmingSub said:
While some will tell you that you need to get a more dominate partner, I would say that ever couple is different. It is not so uncommon for a hotwife to eventually see more private time with her partner for a variety of reasons. The fact is, the husband watching should only be at the desire of the hotwife and the partner, not as the norm.
If the guy is a lover that’s one thing. If he reckons he’s a Bull, that’s a completely different case.
A real Bull would delight in cuckolding a Hub in front of him.
Get a new, virile Bull, babe You’ll enjoy the wonderful fuckings and domination of you and your cucked Hub

MajorHorner said:
Sounds like you're a WIMP.
Your wife needs to find a couple of real guys to fuck her instead of pissing around with you.
I took her to an adultvtheatervandvsheventertained 6 guys for 4 hours. I wantbto take her back

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Lovasianladies
we began with me simply wanting to watch my wife with another guy bu it has evolved, i am still present of course as both her bull and she demands that. i am to serve, fluff and clean afterwards all while wearing my cage, panties and often times bra and nylons. of course she is free to meet along with her bull is she chooses but i think they like humiliating me and treating me as a sissy cuck

• Love
Reactions: cynful, jhlmdl and Lovasianladies
mjb0007bond said:
All of those ideas sound hot. I wish I had a hotwife to share in those ways.
Me too

Reactions: mjb0007bond
Bottomcuck said:
What type of hotwife relationship do you have or prefer?
Do you like being there and just watching. Do you join her and help share her. Do you like for her to go play alone and just tell you about her fun or bring home pics or videos.
Just wondering what type of hotwife relationships people enjoy.
W have all kinds. Some times her BBC clients pay to have me watch them fuck her and then some of them want to piss in my mouth or have them suck their cock. Some times she travels with the guys that are fucking her

• Love
Reactions: DelftCuck, hairbear1954, toolman and 1 other person
fredanddaisy said:
W have all kinds. Some times her BBC clients pay to have me watch them fuck her and then some of them want to piss in my mouth or have them suck their cock. Some times she travels with the guys that are fucking her
Interesting life you both lead. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: fredanddaisy
EXTREMEFANTASIES said:
WANTED

IMG_20230514_035719_443.jpg
Would love to see you with my wife cindy

• Love
Reactions: hairbear1954 and toolman
NewlywedHotwife said:
Im getting to the point where I dont want him in the room anymore and will just tell him about it later. Ive noticed our bull doesnt dominate me as hard if hes watching.
Think a lot of women will agree, seems some men are more distracted when the husband is there. But no matter what do what is right for the two of you. You and your husband have to live with the decisions you make together. So as long as your both happy go for it!

• Love
Reactions: toolman
Jaandaj said:
Think a lot of women will agree, seems some men are more distracted when the husband is there. But no matter what do what is right for the two of you. You and your husband have to live with the decisions you make together. So as long as your both happy go for it!
The bull’s a wimp.
She should dump him and get a real Bull who will delight in delivering his services in front of her Hub.

Reactions: fredanddaisy
MajorHorner said:
The bull’s a wimp.
She should dump him and get a real Bull who will delight in delivering his services in front of her Hub.
She should do what her and her husband is ok with.

From our experience the "bulls" are just full of shit. More talk less they are even good at sex. But they don't care. They already talked up a the game and got their nut. But then most don't know they suck cause they are so full of themselves!

• Love
Reactions: toolman, fredanddaisy, crt and 1 other person
Jaandaj said:

From our experience the "bulls" are just full of shit. More talk less they are even good at sex. But they don't care. They already talked up a the game and got their nut. But then most don't know they suck cause they are so full of themselves!
Too true. In many cases these so called Bulls are just looking for a free fuck from an over expecting wife.
She ends up disappointed but full of Stranger Cum.

Reactions: crt
Jaandaj said:

Agreed to a degree, some my wife’s initial partners were full of themselves, possessive and ignorant , they didn’t last long with her and she treated them as a ‘first step’ and experiment. Since she has met and been with more mature and sensible bulls ( married mostly) and for sone strange reason they seem more suitable.

• Love
MajorHorner said:
Do you think that he might have invited some of his friends to a session with your wife at his house?
No he was to possessive

Reactions: toolman and MajorHorner
SDlatinobull said:
I'm fucking a 62 yr old white slut wife. Her husband and her like to call me her boyfriend. He licks her pussy to get it ready for me to fuck and then clean my cum out of her pussy. He finishes off fucking her and getting sloppy seconds.
We’re are you

Kenbcolley said:
No he was to possessive
Dangerous. What’s his attitude to you?

MajorHorner said:
Dangerous. What’s his attitude to you?
He never looked upon me as a threat

Reactions: toolman, fredanddaisy and MajorHorner
HusbandX said:
My wife gets hot, but mostly just flashes.

She puts the fan on at night.
does some of he actions need a cock inside her? witch i hope u still rise for her??

toolman said:
does some of he actions need a cock inside her? witch i hope u still rise for her??

I'm not sure what you mean by "rise for her," but if you mean get up in the night, no, not really. She gets leg cramps, and I used to get up and massage them out, but she'd rather handle that on her own, too.

If you mean get erect, then that's not really a thing, any more.

She doesn't need anything inside of her. She's just fine without.

She tends to run the ceiling fan at night. I only sleep in fits of three hours or so, and either wake because i'm too cold, or bury under a blanket.

Reactions: hairbear1954