• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What type of hotwife relationship

• Thread starterBottomcuck
  • Start date
Very hot. Good to know that the anglo wife takes it and the anglo hub is submissive.
SDlatinobull said:
I'm fucking a 62 yr old white slut wife. Her husband and her like to call me her boyfriend. He licks her pussy to get it ready for me to fuck and then clean my cum out of her pussy. He finishes off fucking her and getting sloppy seconds.

• Love
Reactions: Wannabecucksa, cynful and fredanddaisy
Kenbcolley said:
He never looked upon me as a threat
Phew! 👏🏻👏🏻🙏🏼👏🏻👏🏻
toolman said:
does some of he actions need a cock inside her? witch i hope u still rise for her??
hot flUshes?

HusbandX said:
I'm not sure what you mean by "rise for her," but if you mean get up in the night, no, not really. She gets leg cramps, and I used to get up and massage them out, but she'd rather handle that on her own, too.

If you mean get erect, then that's not really a thing, any more.

She doesn't need anything inside of her. She's just fine without.

She tends to run the ceiling fan at night. I only sleep in fits of three hours or so, and either wake because i'm too cold, or bury under a blanket.
Sounds like you need to get a Hook up very soon or you'll start having night discharges and wake up covered in your own cum.

Reactions: HusbandX
MajorHorner said:
Sounds like you need to get a Hook up very soon or you'll start having night discharges and wake up covered in your own cum.

Not in the least. There will be no hooking up, and I'm doing just fine.

I wake up every hour to three hours; it has nothing to do with sex, but a lot to do with traveling a dozen time zones a day and a circadian rhythm that's more messed up than a monkey playing golf with a xylophone in a cyclone on a sunday.

Chronic fatigue comes with the job. So does no sex. Job comes first.

HusbandX said:
Not in the least. There will be no hooking up, and I'm doing just fine.

I wake up every hour to three hours; it has nothing to do with sex, but a lot to do with traveling a dozen time zones a day and a circadian rhythm that's more messed up than a monkey playing golf with a xylophone in a cyclone on a sunday.

Chronic fatigue comes with the job. So does no sex. Job comes first.
RIP

Reactions: fredanddaisy
When I have shared gf's, I was always there for the 3-some's. Playing with others, I have had both the 3-some's and with just the wife. When it was just the wife, there was revenge sex for the husband cheating and he did not know and there was with the husband knowing and he was at home watching their kids while he spent the night with me.

Reactions: hairbear1954 and fredanddaisy
sharedcindy said:
Would love to see you with my wife cindy
I have to say with a cock like that I'd be on my knees warming it up for my ex wife 😏

MajorHorner said:
Do you think that he might have invited some of his friends to a session with your wife at his house?
No he wanted her for himself he did not like sharing her

Reactions: fredanddaisy
My wife goes out on girls night out. We go to clubs and sometimes I set her up

Reactions: fredanddaisy and cynful
When my wife was HOT, she mainly played and I watched. I did do some clean up work after she played.

Reactions: cynful
I am usually caged and listening from another room because it makes her uncomfortable when I’m present. We always play at our house and she is never alone with her bulls.

My wife prefers to fuck around and hide it from me. We used to fight about her cheating but its like an addiction she cant stop. So, now I just pretend that I dont know. I track her phone and I know all her log ins for her emails and chat and text apps so I know what she is doing.

i think a total take over of my wife ,our lives long term, but not just sex could be more domestic too

Reactions: nelssim, fredanddaisy and Domfrank
having a lover in house would be nice now ,not just for sex with my wife but more control

She cheated on me but came home and confessed. I was pissed but so turned on. So for me, i like that she texts me and tells me she sees a hot guy at the mall, gym, ect, and is going to fuck him, then come home to give me all of the details. Part of me would like to watch, but I am afraid i would cum long before them and get pissed after lol. Make sense?

• Love
Reactions: mjb0007bond and sswanabe
Aerobicangela said:
She cheated on me but came home and confessed. I was pissed but so turned on. So for me, i like that she texts me and tells me she sees a hot guy at the mall, gym, ect, and is going to fuck him, then come home to give me all of the details. Part of me would like to watch, but I am afraid i would cum long before them and get pissed after lol. Make sense?
Makes perfect sense.

Reactions: Aerobicangela and fredanddaisy
I enjoy watching my slut wife get used, and I enjoy her getting used alone. It’s always hot wondering what she is doing. But she always tells me everything and sometimes sends me pic. According to who she is fucking. But she prefers me to watch and eat her creampie. Which she brings her pie home sometimes too. I really enjoy both ways.

• Love
Reactions: mjb0007bond, cynful and VeteranBull
Bottomcuck said:
What type of hotwife relationship do you have or prefer?
Do you like being there and just watching. Do you join her and help share her. Do you like for her to go play alone and just tell you about her fun or bring home pics or videos.
Just wondering what type of hotwife relationships people enjoy.
Our hotwife relationship is very open. My slut is free to fuck anytime she has the opportunity. As long as she tells me about it. And she usually either calls me and tells be she is gonna be late and who she is going to fuck, she sends me pics or she brings me her creampie and tells me all about her fuck as I eat her cumfilled pussy……..in a lot of cases I bring dick home for her to fuck as I watch and enjoy.

• Love
Reactions: mjb0007bond, cynful and Bottomcuck
We prefer she Date solo and prefer a regular "boyfriend"

Wife loves the flirting and buildup so generally she like a real Date, like drinks or dinner, then off to bed after.

We find her going solo works best for us, she and he can do as they please without feeling like they are putting on a performance or worrying how I feel, and for me it gives me enough of real life experience yet leaving room for me to fill in the blanks with my own fantasies.

I LOVE when I get the odd picture or video, but I actually find an audio recording to be one of the hottest things. Hearing the hot erotic audio, and picturing what is happening can be just as good (almost) as seeing it