what to write on my tits

• Thread starterlookn4gbinnwohio
  • Start date

Does writing on a girl make her look slutty?

• yes

Votes: 197 88.3%
  • no

Votes: 26 11.7%

• Total voters
you are such a thoughtfull woman i want to see a picture off your sexy twat wet i want you to get hub to eat your cunt before pic right married cunt pregnant by babymaker hold wedding ring in picture

cum on ladys help this woman out i have loads to tell you babes to right

Hum???

Why hasn't "babymaker" tried to hookup on a PM???? We LOVE your post, You seem to be posting to 1 person.....He is only talking to you HERE???

Nice pics though!! Babymaker.....hum:wtf:

whthub said:
Why hasn't "babymaker" tried to hookup on a PM???? We LOVE your post, You seem to be posting to 1 person.....He is only talking to you HERE???

Nice pics though!! Babymaker.....hum:wtf:

Thanks for the compliment.
This is my thread, I've asked other girls to join in but if nobody joins in, I am the only person he can talk to.

great pics, very nice ass, show us more of that nice little asshole, would love to see some with writing on it

This started out with photos of me with nasty things written on my tits, then on my stomach, then on my stomach with arrows to my pussy. Now I've put pics of my ass on here and have a request for writing on my asshole.
I wonder where it will lead to next?

lookn4gbinnwohio said:
Any more slutty things you want me to write?
Maybe I should start a thread for writing on my ass. There's more room there anyway.

would love to see blkbullhere this is for u

That is come good shit!

lookn4gbinnwohio said:
well mwm4bbc, I already had this pic. I hope you like it. My husband took it while I was sleeping.

really nioce ass I would love to fuck that

lookn4gbinnwohio said:
blackcockincali wanted this pic

great pic I love ti hair growing back shot

hi sexy lady would you and hub like a chat pm me i would love to talk

damn that ass looks good, please show us some more

Babe,
One Word .......
"Awesome".......
Would love to see "GUY's Jenn Ready 4 Gang Bang....... Cum Get Me".......
Love Jeff

Great thread!!! Love the Pics. MY favorite is the ass shot. Really looks soft, smooth and ready for a good spanking. Thanks for showing.

thank you

wow that is hot hot hot
i will show to wife and see her reaction, i cant wait ill let u know
you rock

Love the pics! I have had many black cocks but this makes me wet! I would love to have one that says George I gave my pussy to black only written on it ands tell him its me! I am 35 and built allot like you!

Hot

My wife and I would luv to fuck you and lick you. would u plzz write " I need a pussy on my face" between your boobs and then " I need 2 black cocks in my cunt"

We luv this thread & luv what you're doin but we think you should send some photos of you w/quotes from you or your guy

lookn4gbinnwohio said:
This started out with photos of me with nasty things written on my tits, then on my stomach, then on my stomach with arrows to my pussy. Now I've put pics of my ass on here and have a request for writing on my asshole.
I wonder where it will lead to next?

one more sexy, do you think your pussy is to wet to write on?
If you would plzz write "BBC" just above your pussy and then "cum" on one pussy lip and "dump" on the other!

HOT HOT HOT HOT HHOT

6chars