• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What to do!?

• Thread starterBlackmailedWimp20
  • Start date

BlackmailedWimp20

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 8, 2017
After years of fantasising about this, my GF and I were discussing our kinks. Turns out, she's a lot more kinky than I first thought and she suggested trying a threesome... I'm not sure if she's bi, so I have no idea if she wants MMF or MFF but I can't stop worrying about it - I love this girl and don't want to get jealous or her to get jealous!

I need help badly!

Thanks

Go for it if you don't like it don't do it again but at leader you'll be able to say "i tried it and didn't like it"

Reactions: vahtcpl
And if it sours our relationship? I really like her

You can't do what if's cause what if it's the best thing you've ever experienced?

That is true... But the thought of her taking another guys cock... its a huge turn on but devastating!

Talk everything threw! Make sure it is what u want b4 u do it. No turning back once u jump out of that plane! It's great for some of us. Others can't handle it.
from my experience it's a rush of all sorts of emotions. Yes jealousy is one of them. U have to control it. One slip and it's shit deep drama

We definitely know which option you would like it to be.
If you love her, you will help her make her kinky desires come true. Just need to have a great first experience.

I honestly only have eyes for her... But I've had this fantasy for so long and it shocked me to hear her say it! I thought she was a cute innocent girl but shes a kinky woman it turns out!

The innocent looking ones are usually the kinkiest! If she love you then it will be just sex between her and the other person. Just trust in her and be honest with her on everything. It can work out, and alot of times does.
Even down the line u can just not feel right about someone she screws. Just tell her up front so she knows. Set rules and follow them till u both agree to change them.

And if it progresses? I could actually become a cuckold... I'm naturally submissive anyway but i want her

First thing is make sure it you both understand there is a difference between love and sex. Sounds like you do. Discuss and know boundaries up front but don't be afraid to try new or different things. Good Luck!

BlackmailedWimp20 said:
And if it progresses? I could actually become a cuckold... I'm naturally submissive anyway but i want her
Yes you could be cuckold, stag, wife sharer. Anything u want to call it.
As bwh said discuss ur boundaries. If u want to be her cuckold tell her what it is to you she may think it's something different.

Most of us who live this will tell you same thing. And it's all different from couple to couple but talking about it and trusting each other is common ground to make it work!

Thanks for all the info guys! it has helped

BlackmailedWimp20 said:
Thanks for all the info guys! it has helped
Let us know the results. Pics would be great too :)

Anytime. Pm us if you need any advice u don't want public.

BlackmailedWimp20 said:
After years of fantasizing about this, my GF and I were discussing our kinks. Turns out, she's a lot kinkier than I first thought. She suggested trying a threesome... I'm not sure if she's bi, so I have no idea if she wants MMF or MFF.
Ask her — then move forward with her suggestion. Or, encourage her to move forward if she knows one or more others who seem like potential candidates. Either possibility (MMF or MFF) sounds potentially hot.
BlackmailedWimp20 said:
I can't stop worrying about it.
Calm yourself by keeping in mind the well-known philosophy of Alfred E. Neuman (of Mad Magazine): "What — me worry?"
BlackmailedWimp20 said:
I love this girl and don't want to get jealous or her to get jealous!
Why does a new sexual experience have to result in jealousy...? Since you apparently brought this on yourself, by encouraging your GF to talk with you about your respective sexual kinks, I'd say just assume your relationship will not be adversely affected by a potentially-hot new experience of this nature. So, go ahead and move forward with it and see whether both of you like it.

As for whether your GF is bisexual: I'd say don't worry about it. Some people are, other people aren't. It's an aspect of human sexuality that may be an interesting discovery (for you).
BlackmailedWimp20 said:
I need help badly! Thanks.
You're welcome.

BlackmailedWimp20 said:
I'm not sure if she's bi, so I have no idea if she wants MMF or MFF, but I can't stop worrying about it....
If you suspect your woman may be bisexual but don't actually know, it would be better to find that out sooner rather than later — for instance, after you have married her.

Incidentally, re. your screen name: in what sense are you a "blackmailed wimp"? I don't see anything in your initial or subsequent posts suggesting that.

BlackmailedWimp20 said:
That is true... But the thought of her taking another guys cock... its a huge turn on but devastating!
Do you don't think she's had one before you and will after you. That doesn't 'devastate' you, does it? So go for it, enjoy the moment. BUT never forget it's only sex, it isn't love, it's just sex.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto

Users who are viewing this thread