• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What percentage of white women have taken black cock?

Let’s be honest, not all of us admit it….. >.>
You’re very right Kelly. This question is almost impossible to answer simply because there are many girls who would ever admit it. And think of all the wives and girlfriends who are cheating and being very discrete about it. In fact, I have two close friends I’ve known for years and both in high society that ate having an affair with a black lover and they’ve been very discrete about their affair for years with clueless husbands who are too wrapped up in their business affairs and thinking their wives would never stray..
My black husband know about it only because we have offered our place for them to meet ever so often and I know only one other person that knows about them.

The reason why I’m saying this is because these two girls are 2nd many, many more that we can never predict and I think it’s happening a lot more than we think. And to add to this, how about all the college girls that experienced their first black cock while in college and would never admit it today..
So again, the percent is impossible to estimate, even when anyone tries to add the ones we don’t know about.

Is it more now or less?
I would imagine it’s probably higher, I mean interracial couples who are open about it. Overall the percentage is much higher because a lot of white women who cheat, have secret relationships and wanting more sexual satisfaction than they get in their current relationships keep it a secret and the actual numbers can only be estimated. This estimate is much higher than most people think. We live in Canada, close to Toronto and we see a lot of interracial couples everywhere. We can only imagine how many more we don’t see. Most of these white women are very attractive, most are blond, fit and dress very sexy. My wife’s close friend is married, very beautiful and she has been seeing black men for at least 3 years. Her husband is not aware of it. She has been with probably 5 black men during those years. She told Linda that it’s very addicting and very difficult for give up.

Not nearly enough white women have had a black cock in them yet. To be perfect, all white women should have taken multiple black cocks.

Not yet but she wants one UK. leyla8.jpg

Whatever it is, it would be more if you weed out the perv guys pretending to be white wives or couples just to see another guy's dick cumming on pics along with collecting pictures.

Whatever it is, it would be more if you weed out the perv guys pretending to be white wives or couples just to see another guy's dick cumming on pics along with collecting pictures.
Correct. There us a lot of fantasy bullshit here isn’t there, it’s the one thing that lets the whole thing down. I suspect the reality is that 70% are fantasists, but I suppose whatever helps them and doesn’t harm others is ok.

A related question is how many dreamed about it and have gone black if it was easy..I'd say that number is close to 95% (not saying 100% because there may be some who will never do extra marital thing).

It's our genes and that's how human race survived. Strong powerful man aways got the prettiest girls to reproduce and forward the human race.

Correct. There us a lot of fantasy bullshit here isn’t there, it’s the one thing that lets the whole thing down. I suspect the reality is that 70% are fantasists, but I suppose whatever helps them and doesn’t harm others is ok.
You are correct but you make guys that are serious about being with white women unwilling participants in their fantasies. I have been with some hot horny white women, had a few couple where the husband watched me with his wife, and had two white women that wanted to have an affair so it's all good for me. But my hunger for a white female will never end. I am just trying to find that one on going thing with a couple or cheating wife and for that reason I won't waste time with someone that won't video chat. Fakers or games players won't video chat. That is how you weed them out.

You have to take into account the ones that want to but are so afraid family and friends will find out which is what stopped a woman that was a teammate of mine from cheating on her husband. There is a pull that I as a black man can't resist which in turn makes certain white women hard to resist me. That passion and forbidden taboo pull is unstoppable. So, the number is high. Maybe not 90's high but high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back