• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What do you guys think?

• Thread startercurious_newengland_mom
  • Start date
Damn

Thats a hell of a fine creamy white ass...

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Lord.....Now thats what i'd like to see bent over in front of me and thats For Dayum Sure!!!

nice ass mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

charlieparker

If Your Front Is Anywhere As Great As Your Back (fabulous Ass) - You Are Sensational And Your Hubby Is A Lucky Man But With An Ass Like You Got I See Why You Need Some Extra Cock To Satsify You. Do You Like Bbc And Would You Like To Take A Bbc Up Your Ass Cause If So, I Got A 9 1/2" Thick Nigger Cock That Would Take Care Of You Real Gooooood!

you look very good miss new england what part of new england are you from sexy send some mroe sexy pictures of you baby girl

curious_newengland_mom said:
Curious mom/wife just looking for some feedback...hub doesn't know. Please be nice fellas....

:feedback:

baby...with such a beautiful juciy white booty, you're a queen in here,,,just tell us what you want.

Do it... it's more fun sometimes when hubby does NOT know LOL

Curious mom/wife just looking for some feedback...hub doesn't know. Please be nice fellas....

That ass needs a spankin', come on down to ATL!

dam

i would fuck that ass and then your pussy and unload into your pussy

love the ass i like it a lot and the panties were a great choice i would love tro see moree of you send me a message

Yes dennis' right! Probably hubby doesn't appreciate mummy the way he should!.. That's a great piece of woman!

All these comments over one ass pic? Lol lets see some more before we comment any further.

Nice ASS!!!! ;-) I'd hit that apple a couple of times. Show me more

Users who are viewing this thread