• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What do I say?

• Thread starterMaker
  • Start date
Yeah... the key thing here is to communicate

This is something that usually takes time. Just make sure to communicate. If she don't go for it over time, don't push the issue. But if it is on your mind, you need to bring this up to her or you'll never know.

Macy

Any updates? Pics?

I am in the same situation

I am in the same situation. We both want this to happen but there never seems to be a time when we are both ready. Like tonight she out dancing with other men but will probably not go all the way because I'm not there. We need to have a meeting with a bull who pretends to be my friend to make her feel confortable enough.

Maker said:
I would like some advice.

I have been fantasised about being cuckolded for years, but have done nothing about it, because I am scared that my wife would think I am mad, or leave me, or just say no.

Can anyone advise me how I might convince her to have sex with another man? My wife is dominant towards me and has spanked me. (I have never spanked her) She had two lovers before marrying me, and has not had sex with any other man since, or has not told me about it if she has. I do not need to see her properly 'manned', but want her to share the experience in some way.

Realistic help please - not just 'show her a picture of my thing, that'll convince her'

Maker

Good luck Luv bunny. I hope it works out for you. Keep us informed about how it goes :)

also trying

also trying to get my new gf to cuck me

she denies me orgasm

i bought her a big dildo (8.5incher and black)
and a harness and have worn it fucking her with that instead of me

she gets a kick out of me getting teased and denied

so i know im close--just wondering the next steps--

i did mention cuckolding already--but chilling out on it --for a bit

Go careful

Tread carefuily.

We had, in quick succession, a pregancy scare and a falling our with David and Jill, the young lover from the New Year told his uncle and aunt and we were the talk of the close, my wife had told him about this site and he started messaging me in here, then my next door neighbour told me if I wanted a lover for my wife, he would help me out. Sue got very cross. I am still dealing with the aftershocks!

Be explicit with your partner and play safe.

Maker

thanks

easing in --doing alot of roleplay with a bigger dildo to start--
but thanks

will tread careful when it gets more

be baient.its not esiay just give her more love &stay clos to her.if u know any friend s . talk to them about it may be other wife will convecns her.womens know better than us .

Maker said:
Dave took this photo of my wife the night before last and it was emailed to me at home. Jill told me to upload it. I was not keen, because I think anyone who knows Sue would recognise her but Jill was very definite that to be published as a hot wife would fix her in the role. Jill will be signing in tomorrow to check.

Sue slept with another man at new year - I am very tired and it is late here, but I promise I will tell all later

Maker
9vWp1tJH6uNpzudE0p--QGhch3fnhCfd0300.jpg

WOW! what a hottie! you lucky man you. thanks for sharing.

What maddoug just said, you can sing in all churches. Be more careful. A pregnancy scare should be enough reason to alarm you how easy something else can go wrong.
If you die now of AIDS, you will be dead for the rest of your life. Hallelujah ! Sue is too good looking, too beautiful, for the final trip.

mmmm

Great to see your still around Enser and your advice is right on que:)

Good luck Maker with everything :) I loved to hear about your experiences with Sue and maybe over time she will get back into cuckolding you.

Thanks

Thank you all for your support and advice. I will be taking it all on board in future. After the reaction in here to our holiday adventures I insisted that we both got ourselves checked out at the doctor, and I am pleased to say that all is well, so far as it appears. We will go back to get another check up to be sure. This was another source of tension between sue and I, but necessary.

As far as sue getting hot again goes, I live in hope, but she is very cold at the moment. We are hardly having sex at all, which is driving me crazy, and I am too nervous to try anything adventurous.

The good news is that we are on speaking terms with Jill and David once more. They are coming round for dinner tonight, in fact. But dinner is all they will be getting!

Maker

Another thing

I meant to say - maddoug's advice should be writ large in here. We all get carried away with what we are doing, or wish we were doing, or think other people are doing, and sue and I (me more than her) re-framed our boundaries of safe and normal.

Any updates? Has Sue reconsidered being a cuckold's wife?

At last news!

Good news at last.

We have weathered the storm and Sue and I are ready to play out again.

We have promised each other to go safely and slowly. We are talking with Jill and her husband again, but not planning to play with them.

I will update.

Maker

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s good to hear from you and Sue again. It’s good to hear you ironed out the creases in the hotwife game. Hope you will find a gentleman to please Sue and you can get the pleasure of watching her getting laid. David and Jill are not the best playing partners.

cool glad to hear it - hope to see some pics of Sue soon and your updates about being cuckolded :D

I have just discovered this site this weekend and I have to admit I have spent the whole weekend in my bedroom excitedly reading as much as possible! I am single and would love to find a man to cuckold. I have to admit that this thread has been just amazing to read! Wow Maker, thank you for sharing your journey! It's been a wonderfully erotic and exciting experience to read about. Good Luck and be safe!

what a great ride ;)

ive been following the thread...wow. its like the perfect story we all want to find in here ,let alone live! i was gonna say 'lucky man!' but really its more like fantastic for both of you to be able to be sooo honest with your desires and thereby being closer and bonding like no other.
i bet the best times are when your with each other in ordinary situations and having that bond. my goal with my next wife.
an understanding hubby and a hot wife. loving wife and a kinky hubby.
i wish my woman would understand that if she did this from her heart for me i wouldnt ever look at another. she would miles above all others.
Sue is hot and enjoying herself ,as she should...no doubt she could go a little overboard(all puns intended);) but no harm.
when i read she got a little knocked up i almost came myself...i musta been scary but now that its over...Do Tell!! :D
wow sue....your so gorgeous and if you werent physically youd still be hot in my book by the way youthink and feel and how you can open up to hubby.
have you ever thought about going on holiday and doing an amateur strip night? imagine all those men lusting for you out in the open like that!
of course anything can happen from there;) always your choice.
much love to you both !
art

Users who are viewing this thread