• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What am I doing here?

LuckyGuy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hi!

So, I have read some of the confessions and I can identify with so many of you, a very normal guy with a great marriage and a gorgeous wife who fantasizes too much about her getting drilled by another guy!!

I'm 36 and she is the same. Me 5'8"..160 lbs and her 5'6"..130 lbs, full B cup creamers, killer legs and a juicy ass, longer brown hair and blue eyes.

I have put the thoughts out of my head for a while but they won't go away. I have secretly taken video of us having sex and shown pictures to other men and get soooo turned on by their wanting to fuck her and telling me what they would like to do. I buy her all sorts of HOT outfits just for these occasions too and get really turned on imagining how another guy would look at her dressed like this..

They say you cant turn a 'Ho' into a Housewife but is the reverse also true and do I even want that for real?

Most of my fantasies revolve around me watching and taking part in some way making love to a hung, older bull. A man who makes her lose all control and become a sexual submissive to him. She is truly beautiful and watching us have sex reinforces how much I would love for her to have that experience with another man..

I know what many will say, forget about it an J/O and know I am really a LuckyGuy but this is perhaps that place to make such a confession.

PS. We do have sex a fair bit and I'm pretty average I suppose 'size wise'

Thank you for your thoughts, will write back soon when I have a chance to reply better. You gave me a lot to think about.

My thoughts are we really need to get out more into an environment where she can meet other guys and get turned on herself should they hit on her. Going out to a club, dressed sexy and sitting close to a single guy(s)?

Thank you all, a lot of good information i also agree with, ill write back soon with answers to your questions, thank you!

Hi! Mac here is a little more background info..

we have been together for nearly 8 years, on our very first official date..we were parked after going out getting hot and making out when she reached down my pants and sucked my cock ;)

I thought I had hit the jackpot and I had but nearly 3 years went by and we did not fuck. she was a virgin and almost saved that until we got married. But I am very patient and was okay with the situation as it was.

We do have a pretty decent sex life but I almost feel she missed out? Love for her to have a 'hall pass' so to speak with a guy very unlike me.

A real turn on is when a friend of friend would hit on her, he is very big and whenever we were out he would grab her and feel her up almost jokingly and she seemed to enjoy it. He still tells me how hot she is and how he cant believe I got her..haha.

I was mad about it at the time but now think what if? I think I need to watch some adult movies with her that have a mmf theme and see what she thinks about that? I am so shy its hard to suggest that but think that could be a great conversation starter.

I guess what you are doing here is to tell us that you would love your wife to take by another man's BIG BIG cock while you are watching and jecking off at the speed of like a running train from Waterloo to Paris. :D

My opinion, you married a good girl, you got a good girl, she will stay a good girl.
Sounds like you will be reading and fantasizing about our escapades while beating off.

Good luck.

I guess what you are doing here is to tell us that you would love your wife to take by another man's BIG BIG cock while you are watching and jecking off at the speed of like a running train from Waterloo to Paris. :D

=============

Waterloo 2 Paris .................nice reference

LuckyGuy, actually that was a good bit of information there, thanks! Explains a lot of things. I guess a starting point for her is find a way to get into a discussion about her "limited" experiences, and find out if she's ever desired experiencing other cock. Certainly she has; I'd think! There most definitely are some benefits to having 2 cocks at once, as my wife will readily attest. So, not only would she get to experience a new cock, AND a much larger one at that, but probably experience orgasms and pleasure like she's never experienced before + you could tell her you would be right there to experience them with her. These are your "selling points".

Thing is, if she decides that might be interesting, you already have a good prospect ... your friend whom she seems to enjoy his company. He's obviously not shy at having you there while he feels up your wife, so he'd make an excellent candidate. You have a small party in which your friend is invited, have her dress up really sexy, let her do a little flirting with him, and basically allow nature to take its course after the remaining guests go home. She's probably going to enjoy it a lot more than you'll be prepared to accept; some jealousy will creep in, but I believe you can manage it. And if it works out, you have given your wife a lover that will probably be willing to provide his services on a regular "private invitational" basis. Good luck ... Mac :)

Thank you Mac! We have halloween coming up of course and I think there will be an opportunity for them to get together, I'll keep u posted afterwards ;)

Just a quick update Mac, I got in touch with him and he is coming over to my house soon to do some work ;) Maybe he will soon be working on the wifey's pipes :)

I dug out an old email also where he told me how hot she was, will be curious to see how they greet each other. She seemed very excited he was coming over and I suspect he'll be over a lot to do some work hereafter.

Planning on getting out of their way as much as possible while he is here :)

crazy..but I am too ;)

I know he has a very big cock, the last time I saw him holding her tight and grabbing her ass still is such a turn on for me.

Hi LuckyGuy,

Did he make any progress with your wife? Hopefully your fantasies are coming true.

Fun night out a couple of days ago, went out to the bars and left, she was with her girlfriends and met up with an old bf, she admitted later they were dancing together and it was a huge turn on for me of course. I am just mad I didn't see them together ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back