• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What about the other way round?

• Thread startervoy
  • Start date

voy

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 20, 2009
I'm guessing there's not a lot of scope for it here, but what do people think about white men with black women? The general opinion on these boards seems to be one of black superiority, but hey, that's their views not mine. I have a black woman lover, and our style of play is towards light BDSM. She even calls me "Master", which I never gave a second thought to, because I didn't see her as black, just as she was. Sure, I love the dark tone of her skin against my lighter skin, but there's no sort of White Supremacist feel behind it.

Just wondering if there were others in the crowd is all.

Its ok if you ask me

My motto is that if it feels good and you aren't hurting anyone then go for it. We are all people with preferences. A white guy with a preference of black women is no different than a black man with a preference to white women. To each his/her own. Cheers!

Well, that's the thing. I didn't go after her because she's black, but ever since I starting being with her, I started noticing black women more.

Users who are viewing this thread