Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

What’s your favorite part of watching your wife?

• Thread starterBottomcuck
  • Start date
I like the look on her face when he starts to push it into her and she feels how really big it is,how it stretches the opening then going in deeper than i ever did.

Reactions: lovedit, Treckster and indianwifeuk
2wheel said:
Watching a new man enter her for the 1st time
Watching her orgasm with another man
Watching his cum ooze out of her well used pussy
that is the best. the sight, the aroma and the taste......

dan

It's her facial expressions. The look of pure pleasure as she takes in another guy's cock. And the look she gives me. Like saying "are you watching?"

MVI_0198 24240.jpg
MVI_0198 24814.jpg
MVI_0221 27365.jpg
MVI_0198 25548.jpg
MVI_0198 25436.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Capt. Ron, Voyeur75007, slutforapilot and 2 others
The look on her face is the best. Says "I'm a slut "

438904768.jpg
1341917541.jpg

Reactions: AstaSilva, Voyeur75007, Rocckman and 1 other person
Bottomcuck said:
What’s your favorite thing to watch your wife do with another man? Is it kissing, sucking his cock, taking his cock in her married pussy or ass… What’s your favorite thing to watch?
Watching them kiss and him feeling her up as I watch.

Reactions: Bottomcuck
That first touch of her cuntlips from his cock,seeing face as he opens her up,going places i never been,her moans and him giving it to me as i eat her clean

I like the look of fear on her face as the woman we were with starting kissing her and I came behind my wife and started to strip her . She looked like a deer in the headlights . Clearly did not want to be there but was helpless to stop it .

The parts that excited me the most about seeing my wife fucking other men was seeing how they kissed and passed saliva to each other, and the other was seeing when the bull ended up inside my wife and when he took his cock out of her my wife's pussy, his semen ran down her vaginal lips

• Love
Reactions: drackdrap
BradyB said:
I love to watch my big black buddy pound my girls pussy until she squirts all over him. And I like to watch him cum balls deep in her pussy after he’s done ruining that sexy little white girl pussy. I love it when her pussy is gapping wide open dripping cum. Looking at that there is no question that she was satisfied. Sometimes I’ll lick her Pussy clean for her. But for some reason I always liked putting my dick in her pussy just to see if she can even tell I’m in her lol she tells me she can barely even tell I’m fucking her lol
Stretched cummy cunts are so good to fuck,not so much the fucking as knowing you are fucking with his cum in her,wishing i was next'

• Love
Reactions: drackdrap
LoveCumSluts said:
I wish I could be there too and while you and your friend do their thing, your wife could be sucking my cock to make me cum all over her face as you cum on her huge tits. She would look so hot drenched with cum. Then as soon as we all blow our loads, we go again and drench her a second time for good measure so she is drenched like a slut.
Ooooh yesss. More cock and cum, the better. Most she had was 8. Awsome memories

Got me horny again, reading all the comments mmmm.
I also loved it wen we had 3 or 4 guys for her plus me and my mate. We let the new guys take turns dancing to her sexy music she loved. Dancing as she is kissed and groped. Then the next guy does the same and then the next etc. Each one gradually undoing her clothing, lifting it and flashing parts of her body which gradually is becoming hotter and hornier as she really gets into it all and revels in the attention.
Gradually they are stripping her as each garment is undone and removed and discarded. I loved watching more and of her body being shown to all and how she is loving it all.
Finally she is naked and being groped and kissed all over. Somebody will push her back onto the couch, spread her legs really wide so we can all see her naked ******* body and wet pussy lips before the 1st guy gets his mouth onto her pussy and she grabs his head and rams him hard onto her clit. Soo she cums sooo hard. The first of many. mmmm

askmeanything said:
Got me horny again, reading all the comments mmmm.
I also loved it wen we had 3 or 4 guys for her plus me and my mate. We let the new guys take turns dancing to her sexy music she loved. Dancing as she is kissed and groped. Then the next guy does the same and then the next etc. Each one gradually undoing her clothing, lifting it and flashing parts of her body which gradually is becoming hotter and hornier as she really gets into it all and revels in the attention.
Gradually they are stripping her as each garment is undone and removed and discarded. I loved watching more and of her body being shown to all and how she is loving it all.
Finally she is naked and being groped and kissed all over. Somebody will push her back onto the couch, spread her legs really wide so we can all see her naked ******* body and wet pussy lips before the 1st guy gets his mouth onto her pussy and she grabs his head and rams him hard onto her clit. Soo she cums sooo hard. The first of many. mmmm
I'd love to cum in her mouth while she's being fucked on her back and orgasming. Let her get off on my cock and cum while she cums at the same time. Then you could all watch her swallow my load then lick and clean my cock with her mouth making sure to mop up my cum dripping cock, just as a good slut does, of course.

The thing that I look forward to see is my wife and her bull sat on the sofa together.
I will be sat opposite watching, my wife's short skirt ride up ******** her stocking clad legs.Her bulls hand wondering up the inside of her thigh and he gently encourages my wife to open her legs.
******** her black Lacey thong.
Using a key to unlock the door to a new adventure 😈💞😈💞

• Wow
Reactions: DRod4620, Pastcuck and LoveCumSluts
DaveJ said:
I love it when a wife fucked for the first time in front of her husband looks at you straight in the eyes, eyes bulging, mouth open, feeling that hard thick going deep inside of her, and she can't believe it's even happening! Then the huge scream, orgasms start to kick in......hmm fuck yes!
What an amazing site....How about when she feels him cumming inside her....Doesn't that just make your cock throb? Knowing when she felt the first spurt of his cock deep inside her and she know's she's receiving what she wants...His cum deep inside her...And she's getting it right at that moment when he pushes as deep as he can to deliver his cum as deep as possible to give her that baby her body wants.

greatview said:
The thing that I look forward to see is my wife and her bull sat on the sofa together.
I will be sat opposite watching, my wife's short skirt ride up ******** her stocking clad legs.Her bulls hand wondering up the inside of her thigh and he gently encourages my wife to open her legs.
******** her black Lacey thong.
Using a key to unlock the door to a new adventure 😈💞😈💞
Well said...And how did things go? Sounds hot and love how you describe it...Very Sexy...

Mm
Zima said:
Sounds like you feel the same as me, I really enjoy watching them kiss when he first gets here, the two of them acting so excited to be in each others arms again, the both of them stripping her both him and her can't get her clothes off fast enough and head to the bedroom for some fucking
M good, sound's so hot

Like to see and hear him enjoying it, especially if he’s been sex starved, like to seem him releasing his frustration. Ideally he would be bigger than me and would push her to her limit

Reactions: Pastcuck
The look of disgust on her face while she listens to me beg the bull to fuck her harder.

Bottomcuck said:
What’s your favorite thing to watch your wife do with another man? Is it kissing, sucking his cock, taking his cock in her married pussy or ass… What’s your favorite thing to watch?
The best part for me is when he is fucking my wife while I watch and telling me how much my wife is enjoying his dick! Just really gets me going! When he gives her a screaming orgasm it is humiliating but enjoyable! The worst is when I Jack off and cum to quick then I have to sit there and watch him fuck my wife after I have cum and lost that lustful edge!

Users who are viewing this thread