• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What’s the sexiest thing your wife partner has said to you?

Last night. My wife told me she's planning on meeting on a daytime without me. She said I can choose whether I'm on days or nights when they fuck. If I choose nights, I'll be home but will have to sleep in the spare room so they can use our room.

Before Dr Obi, Karen made everyone use a condom when they did it with her. So it was mind boggling to not only see Dr Obi doing it bare but, as he was about to cum, to hear him tell me that he was fucking a baby into my slut wife. We now have three babies that he's fucked into my wife and at the beginning of July we had the wonderful news that Karen is pregnant again.

Best my ex wife ever said was a question after having a flirty conversation with a colleague;

Is it OK if i invite my colleague and her girlfriend for a foursome.

She had her bi exploring fase and got intrigued by the fisting and oral play stories. They talked about fisting and squirting, ex told she squirted like crazy from deep anal. Her coleagues girlfriend told she loved getting fucked by a guy again after some time living with a girl. Ex got intrigued after a joke that maybe we could do a dp with a fist instead of dick.

One of the hottest experiences ever for all 4. Still once i a while have contact with these girls, not with my ex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back