Reactions: monitaur and KinkyDombull
Yes I did

• Love
Reactions: 412perv, monitaur and ckc
Tell us about it!

AngleBaby said:
Tell us about it!
I like the stories of the ones turned into lovers better...lol

maybe i was to a point i was turned into one, perhaps it was Mommie Dearest from the first time She caught me at 13 in makeup and lingerie, She pushed me to it more and more. i was so willing too, so drawn to be pretti and feminine, i embraced it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: smallcockguy, 412perv, maresi simone and 3 others
If I had a sissy son or one who was turned I'd be proud and supportive of him.

• Love
Reactions: ckc, monitaur and sissiboi
I'd first make love to him. Then make him cum out as a sissy to his mum and sister. Then fuck him regularly. Then I'd start pimping him.

After which either he would find his own fuckers, or his first few fuckers would start pimping him too.

If he was old enuff to have a gf, I'd get my wife daughter to jade her. Then with my sissy son work on her to fuck her too.

They both have to be legal. I don't wanna end up in jail ****** to take smelly cocks, when other men are moving on my wife and daughter in real life. I mean, I don't mind other men (or women) doing my wife and daughter, but being stuck in prison to take other smelly, diseased short cocks would be undesirable.

• Love
Reactions: maresi simone, ckc and monitaur
This thread is a sissygasm--in the very best way, of course.

• Love
Reactions: subcuckimpot and Hornyhubb
My mother encourages and supports my girlie interests and feelings. Go figure she also loves Black men and Black masculinity.

• Love
Reactions: smallcockguy, Lovasianladies, CptNemo61 and 7 others
white_son_closet_sissyboy said:
My mother encourages and supports my girlie interests and feelings. Go figure she also loves Black men and Black masculinity.
She is a wise woman and you're a good son

• Love
Reactions: subcuckimpot, sissiboi and monitaur
white_son_closet_sissyboy said:
my Mom also especially after She caught me dresssed and putting on makeup when i was young.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, maresi simone and silver-50swm
Wasn't there a song about this ? No, wait ... that was about cowboys. Sorry.

My mum caught me when I was 12 wearing her high heels, and a pair of her panties, she helped me after that dress regular and properly when I was older introduced me to men for sex

• Love
Reactions: smallcockguy, Lovasianladies, mywifecheats and 3 others
Flopper said:
My mum caught me when I was 12 wearing her high heels, and a pair of her panties, she helped me after that dress regular and properly when I was older introduced me to men for sex
And how are you doing now? Are you still into men for sex?

Reactions: sissiboi
Yes I’m fully bi love men as well as women

Reactions: h5t6ca and maresi simone
yes my mother turned me into a sissy , and im glad she did - you can see my pics
on the official sissy list on this site . drop a line if you want im a mommy girl now and
my e mails there im really bernice

• Love
Reactions: subcuckimpot
shaznie said:
yes my mother turned me into a sissy , and im glad she did - you can see my pics
on the official sissy list on this site . drop a line if you want im a mommy girl now and
my e mails there im really bernice
And i'm glad She did, shaznie!

i actually know several sissies that like us were thoroughly sissified by their own Mommies ... and yes, we all use to swear that this was definitely the best that could happen...! Most famous example was my Shemale Goddess Barbie Satin who once told me the story of her life that started under her "leather Mommy"...

And yes, once a sissy is really trained to take Cock she will take Cock for the rest of her life! No matter whether she might be gay or hetero or anything else that gives orientation...

yours, sissy moan

Reactions: sissiboi and sissytinyvirgin
Have the bull ever been the one to turn them into a sissy?

Yes, she caught me in her things sitting at her vanity applying makeup. I really thought she blow her mind but she just calmly walk up to me with a smile. That day I became her teenage daughter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rayagr and sissiboi