Wearing Lingerie for the Black Lover

• Thread starterSlut4BBC69
  • Start date

Slut4BBC69

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2008
Wearing Lingerie?

I have a few favorites that I like to dress up in if I know I'm going out with my lover, he even has requested a few different things too. I dont own much sexy underwear yet, but I've been cruising the lingerie stores and found a few things that I'd consider buying for him. I'm curious to hear or see what you other girls put on for your men, and to hear from both you black guys and white guys to see what your favorites are too!

-Becca

...lingerie is alway hot,,,,,,get some that shows off your ass,,,us black guys love the booty.

of course it depends on your figure but a white woman dressed in just a slip says something and looks right

I've been a big fan of thigh high stockings for a while now, just think they look sexy on any girl. I dont own any like this one, but I love it's simpliicity. Just a little lace at the top. Thought about buying this one.

Attachments

• 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,274
stockings?

Are you guys even into the stocking thing? I just like my legs a lot as a feature on my body, and the feel of stockings on them makes me feel womanly and sexy. I like black for some reason, I seem to gravitate to that color I guess. Not that white or any other color is bad, black just makes my skin look more tan I think. The first two fishnet ones I think look "slutty". But the last one is my favorite so far, its just elegant as far as the embroidery at the top and the seam down the back. Love to hear what you guys think on this lingerie issue, is there a more prefered type of lingerie on a woman. Whats sexy to see us ladies in? And you ladies, any advice on what you like?

Attachments

• HU_61145-14047_P.jpg
    HU_61145-14047_P.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 429
  • LA_6261-6007_P.jpg
    LA_6261-6007_P.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 438
  • LA_1916-6123_P.jpg
    LA_1916-6123_P.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 453
Leather?

OK then, how about leather??? In keeping with the sexy legs thing, I thought these were the hottest 'Fuck Me' boots I have ever seen. Are these better than the thigh high stocking thing, what do you men prefer?

Sexy Boots!

Attachments

• th3.jpg
    th3.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 267
i think you should be wearing full cut panties - full cut's bring out the sexuality of a great looking ass - esopecially the lighter colors. just my thoughts.
john

i`m transgender, and i love sexy lingerie , especially tall boots ,
kisses samantha

Slut4BBC69 said:
Are you guys even into the stocking thing? I just like my legs a lot as a feature on my body, and the feel of stockings on them makes me feel womanly and sexy. I like black for some reason, I seem to gravitate to that color I guess. Not that white or any other color is bad, black just makes my skin look more tan I think. The first two fishnet ones I think look "slutty". But the last one is my favorite so far, its just elegant as far as the embroidery at the top and the seam down the back. Love to hear what you guys think on this lingerie issue, is there a more prefered type of lingerie on a woman. Whats sexy to see us ladies in? And you ladies, any advice on what you like?

I'm into legs and feet in general,stockings can be sexy!!

As far as panties go, these were hot.

Attachments

• jitcrunch.jpg
    jitcrunch.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 349
  • X14_500x500.jpg
    X14_500x500.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 411
  • black-cocks-only.jpg
    black-cocks-only.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 331
There are no, "wrong" lingere to wear for your BBC. My Bitch used to wear the whole ensemble of; heels,hose,cincher and boots for our bulls and, i always excited her nips and clit for him and licked him clean / hard, prior to, his fucking her. The picture that she presented was always extremely exciteing for all of us. Ceeman

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite thing to wear is black fishnet stockings. I love it when a black man rips open the crotch right before he fucks me.

G

G, I couldn't agree more about the fishnet stockings. Something about the fishnet pattern just says slutty doesen't it? And a black colored pair on a white womans legs is just super sexy I think. I recently bought myself a pair to wear as well and I love them sooooo much, so does hubby and my lovers.

Attachments

• stockin' 6.jpg
    stockin' 6.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 277
  • stockin' 7.jpg
    stockin' 7.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 238
Last edited by a moderator:
Slut4BBC69 said:
G, I couldn't agree more about the fishnet stockings. Something about the fishnet pattern just says slutty doesen't it? And a black colored pair on a white womans legs is just super sexy I think. I recently bought myself a pair to wear as well and I love them sooooo much, so does hubby and my lovers.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where does one get a set of those "for black cocks only" panties. Would love those for my wife.

I must say stockings with suspenders seem to get the desired reaction from men. Pretty lingerie helps too.

Never have seen the need for lingerie as after dinner, dancing and drinks we go to his home and things get "hot n heavy" on his couch, occasionally well make it to the bedroom but after he resting and more drinks. Im usually partly dressed for our first encounter and nude for the second, Ill have to ask him if he wants to see me in sexy lingerie as the subject has never come up. I kinna like the idea of naughty fishnets also :clap:

bunsupkneelin4blacks said:
I must say stockings with suspenders seem to get the desired reaction from men. Pretty lingerie helps too.

Susan, in the sense of lacey bras/camis and panties that can be torn off. lol. Stockings do keep the bulls hot. :love:

eddymunster90 said:
Where does one get a set of those "for black cocks only" panties. Would love those for my wife.

I wish someone would tell me too where to find them, I have searched high and low for a pair but no luck!