• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Valentines day gift suggestions?

• Thread starterSubmissiveHubby
  • Start date

SubmissiveHubby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 16, 2012
I am trying to come up with something creative to give to my wife for Valentines day, but am running out of ideas. I don't want to repeat myself and have already previous years given her a weekend at a spa with her lover and a dinner for two (not me of course).
It can't be toooo expensive, my budget is about 500 us$ or 350 Eur... I can stretch to 700$ or 400 eur if there are any great ideas but after that it starts to really hurt...I don't want to be cheap, but still want to give my wife something.

Anyone have any great ideas or suggestions?

My wife's favorite over the years has been a photo shoot with her lover. Starting classy with him nicely dressed and she very well put together and then gradually , with lots of kisses, the clothes come off and the two of them become increasingly friendly. My wife has done quite a few of these photo sets over the years with her favorite lovers and has two albums full of intimate remembrances. We have switched photographers twice over the years and the current photographer is really superb.

She keeps the photo books on a book shelf in our living room, reasonably discreet, but she does display many of the reasonably chaste photos in our home and her bedroom has some of the more loving photos with her favorites. The truly explicit photos are in the album, not on the wall. The sole exception to this is, when she continues to see a special friend some of their rather shocking photos may be placed on the wall or nightstand of her bedroom.

I find the photos shoots to be better and more intimate than weekends or dinners, which they will do anyway.

For her current boyfriend, if he is thoroughly trusted and she really likes him, a housekey and garage clicker are always appreciated. Her boyfriend's welcome to come and visit whenever he wishes always go over very well.

Good luck and happy Valentines.

Nice idea with the fotographers if it werent for the fact that she refuses to take these kind of pictures. She is almost paranoid about pictures finding their way to internet.

This I did instead for this years Valentine.

I booked a junior suite at a nice hotel, had to book and pay for two nights to get access to the room before they checked in :( since I wanted to give her the key in the morning at our home.

I made a gift style basked with a bottle of real Champagne, godiva chocolate and a bottle of her favourite perfume in. I put in a nice set of lingerie also and a gift card for the hotels restaurant that would cover their dinner. As a funny thing I also put in a disposable camera in the basket.

Yesterday morning I gave her a morning kiss and a handmade envelope with a heart on and the key inside. She opened it and asked a little surprised, what is this? Don't you see? its a hotel key I said. She must have thought that I was doing this for US, not them because she kissed me on the mouth and said, thanks but I was planning on going over to XXXX tonight, and what shall we do with the kids? they have school tomorrow.

I smiled and said that the key is not for us, but for them. She shined up and smiled and kissed me again, now with much more affect :D Thank you darling! She said, you know how to make your wife happy!

She went directly after work to him and they later went to the hotel together. I met her this morning when she came home for a quick change of clothes and I asked her how it went. Good she just said. She would have prefered to sleep a little longer but since it was a workday she had to go up early.
I asked her what she thought about the gifts and she just laughed and said that they were fine. When I asked her about the disposable camera and if she had anything to show me she just said that I know her view on sexual and nude photographs and that I shouldn't have bought the camera since she will never take any pictures anyway :( My beloved wife still don't get my jokes...

She excused herself that she forgot to give me something, but it really doesn't matter to me but I think that she takes me for granted considering that she bought her lover a gift way ahead, more than a week ago.

But except that, she was satisfied, and that is the most important thing :)

Users who are viewing this thread