Used condom humiliation

• Thread starterfionasissyslut
  • Start date
seamen53 said:
That’s so small no wander you are a sissy
you should see me in a dress

MsPAWGandhubby said:
Why does C sound so hot
LOL because you are my little cuck! I love that your honest about it. BTW, I NEVER wear a condom when I'm cucking. I do however get a full STD blood test and expect you to present your wife to me with the same. I've had a vas - so birth control no reason.

• Love
Reactions: seamen53, MsPAWGandhubby and smalldicknik
Always wanted my wife to do this to me, so fucking hot

Reactions: seamen53
Remember if the bull used a condom then placed the cucks cock in his cum inside the rubber
How humiliated would you feel ?

• Love
Reactions: sadako, londonbf, Softwimphub and 2 others
Where are you based

smalldicknik said:
They wont fit that's for sure.

But I could clean them up and keep them as a tracking mechanism for the number of fucks she has gotten.

last party 2021.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: MsPAWGandhubby and smalldicknik
A couple times over the years we’d get condoms in the mail from guys we trusted and play with them when they arrived.
one thing I miss is someone else’s cum…

Reactions: smalldicknik and Softwimphub
I'm a bull for a nice young asian couple at the moment but never wearing a condom when fucking her. Just once did on our way to a party and we fucked in the parking lot there. The idea of cum running on the inside of her legs turned her on but we knew some people not familiar to their lifestyle, they didn't want them to know, hold her back. Used a condom and she gave the fully loaded condow to him, closed with a knot and he was only allowed inside to chew and swallow. Sissy husband walked with a full loaded condom in his mouth for about 10 minutes and as soon as we were inside he chewed it open, swalloed the cum and asked her if he could throw away the condom.

As for seeing the dick part he gets crazy seeing a 6.1ft guy with 8inch and 3 big fingers thick dick plowing his 5.1 ft tiny wife. Sissy husband is not even 4inch and thin. Still is awesome to see how he react and does cum handsfree when she unloads her cum filled pussy on his face.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, MsPAWGandhubby, SquirmingSub and 6 others
Keesnl said:
I'm a bull for a nice young asian couple at the moment but never wearing a condom when fucking her. Just once did on our way to a party and we fucked in the parking lot there. The idea of cum running on the inside of her legs turned her on but we knew some people not familiar to their lifestyle, they didn't want them to know, hold her back. Used a condom and she gave the fully loaded condow to him, closed with a knot and he was only allowed inside to chew and swallow. Sissy husband walked with a full loaded condom in his mouth for about 10 minutes and as soon as we were inside he chewed it open, swalloed the cum and asked her if he could throw away the condom.

As for seeing the dick part he gets crazy seeing a 6.1ft guy with 8inch and 3 big fingers thick dick plowing his 5.1 ft tiny wife. Sissy husband is not even 4inch and thin. Still is awesome to see how he react and does cum handsfree when she unloads her cum filled pussy on his face.
Too hot

Reactions: MsPAWGandhubby
fionasissyslut said:
1897042831 (1).jpg1897042831.jpg231219168.jpg115607220 - Copy.jpgused condoms can be an endless source of humiliation for the sissy faggot cuckold
The bull can recycle his used condoms by taping them to the husband's face or in his mouth so that the sissy faggot can taste the Bull's cum and also smell the aroma of his wife's well fucked cunt
Nothing is wasted

The faggot is kept in his place by being reminded of the Bull fucking his wife
A further use for the Bull's used condom is on the faggot's tiny cock.
Of course the chastity device will have to be unlocked and removed first
The Bull's cum filled condom will be far too big for the faggot's tiny dick, so some adjustment is necessary for the Bull's cum to fully cover the faggot's dick
The condom will have to be slid over the dick and balls until the end is over the faggots dick head~~leaving about 8 inches of surplus condom at the base~~the slack can be taken up with an elastic band
Having fitted the condom and making sure that the faggot's dick is swimming in the Bull's cum the faggot's chastity device can be re-fitted and locked~~this is most effective if the Bull's cum is still warm
The faggot can then go about his duties feeling his tiny cock encased in the bull's used cum filled condom for the rest of the day safe in the knowledge that there will be another warm cum filled used condom tomorrow
Work on your photoshop skills

fionasissyslut said:
1897042831 (1).jpg1897042831.jpg231219168.jpg115607220 - Copy.jpgused condoms can be an endless source of humiliation for the sissy faggot cuckold
The bull can recycle his used condoms by taping them to the husband's face or in his mouth so that the sissy faggot can taste the Bull's cum and also smell the aroma of his wife's well fucked cunt
Nothing is wasted

The faggot is kept in his place by being reminded of the Bull fucking his wife
A further use for the Bull's used condom is on the faggot's tiny cock.
Of course the chastity device will have to be unlocked and removed first
The Bull's cum filled condom will be far too big for the faggot's tiny dick, so some adjustment is necessary for the Bull's cum to fully cover the faggot's dick
The condom will have to be slid over the dick and balls until the end is over the faggots dick head~~leaving about 8 inches of surplus condom at the base~~the slack can be taken up with an elastic band
Having fitted the condom and making sure that the faggot's dick is swimming in the Bull's cum the faggot's chastity device can be re-fitted and locked~~this is most effective if the Bull's cum is still warm
The faggot can then go about his duties feeling his tiny cock encased in the bull's used cum filled condom for the rest of the day safe in the knowledge that there will be another warm cum filled used condom tomorrow
I do agree condoms, specially used ones, are a great resource
. Used condoms can quiete disgusting gor a guy, thats thr reason they are such a strong tool. A used condom in the mouth works beter a mauth soaping, Abd making him wear it…. literally rubing real mans creak on his shrimpie peepee& testes. Such a natural way of emasculate him

sadako said:
trying on used bull condoms...the way it slips on is amazing!

Love the fact my hard cock only fills it up half way...........!

It has to be more than one used condom.

IMG_20190329_005951.jpg
Yucky! lol

Reactions: CleanUpDude
CleanUpDude said:
Fuxk that’s hot
Imagine the poor testes, so confused, feeling his potent smelly thick sperm slowly dripong to them

Reactions: CleanUpDude
cute_sandra said:
Imagine the poor testes, so confused, feeling his potent smelly thick sperm slowly dripong to them
Believe I’m imagining it!

Reactions: cute_sandra
cute_sandra said:
I no longer have access to them. Wish I did.

CleanUpDude said:
I no longer have access to them. Wish I did.
U edit have acces to your testicles?

cute_sandra said:
U edit have acces to your testicles?
Lol that didn’t come out right. To bull condoms lol. My balls are right here with me.

Reactions: cute_sandra