• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

uncircumsized extra thick mature black men

• Thread starterdavid477
  • Start date
Always hungry when I have a drink or two!

Some of my best encounters have happened when I stop in a little neighborhood bar in the afternoon. Always nice too see a few willing black men hanging around too dance with a mature woman and share a couple drinks and some conversation. Nice too have hot lips and such big hands roaming all over my body while we hang out together. I have been able too enjoy giving oral in a corner booth or being totally taken by a few men in the restroom once or twice. I always enjoy giving my men all the pleasure they want and desire from me. I have even had a bartender or two lock the door and join in on the action from time too time. Nothing like a drink or two too make me more relaxed.

nice, what a great story...

mwf-looking said:
Some of my best encounters have happened when I stop in a little neighborhood bar in the afternoon. Always nice too see a few willing black men hanging around too dance with a mature woman and share a couple drinks and some conversation. Nice too have hot lips and such big hands roaming all over my body while we hang out together. I have been able too enjoy giving oral in a corner booth or being totally taken by a few men in the restroom once or twice. I always enjoy giving my men all the pleasure they want and desire from me. I have even had a bartender or two lock the door and join in on the action from time too time. Nothing like a drink or two too make me more relaxed.

dark, thick, big hands, uncut wet meat to nibble and taste as it hardens in your hungry mouth...

Wonderful motel experience!

One of my past lovers sent me a message the other day and told me too be ready for some hot times yesterday! I chatted with him about the details and got so wet that I cold hardly wait too do it. We met yesterday morning and had breakfast together at witch time we finalized all that I would be doing. After that I went on a little shopping spree and picked up some new sexy outfits too entice my lovers. We agreed too meet at the motel and I used hubbies credit card too get a room for the night along with some drinks. We went in and had a little fun too liven things up all while the door was wide open so all could see and I was told if anyone walked in and asked too join I was too say that they could. In about a half hour there was another black gentleman that came in and I willingly asked him too join us. It didn't take him long too undress and I had that big uncut dick in my hands soon afterwards. It felt so good and looked so tasty that I just had too take it in my mouth and pleasure him. As the day wore on there were several more men that joined our little party and I was so wanting too service every one of them. Didn't want anyone too leave without being kissed, licked, sucked and fucked as much as they wanted. I know several people probably call me a slut, but I sure enjoy giving my hot uncut black men total release. Give them the pleasure that I feel they so deserve from all us mature white sluts. I enjoy those hot uncut mature black men also. Such beautiful bodies for me too enjoy. :)

And the men we are describing here are the BEST lovers a girl or "Guyrl" cold ever hope for. Especially lasting 35 to 40 minutes each time.
luv, MsGary

MsGary said:
And the men we are describing here are the BEST lovers a girl or "Guyrl" cold ever hope for. Especially lasting 35 to 40 minutes each time.
luv, MsGary

Wow. All this talk of uncircumsized black snake meat makes me want to drop on my knees...pull that wet tasty foreskin back..sniff and nibble until the Mandingo cock hardens and....

I now live in a suburb of the city where I grew up/
There is a lot of Mandingo heritage being the northern terminus of the UnderGround railroad. A LOT of the black men who arrived here 150 to 185 years ago stayed in this area instead of going to Canada. I say it is because they stayed for the great sex with young white women AND young white males.
Mandingo cocks are a little different than other Black cocks. And that movie 'Mandingo' helped to change my life. I snuck in to see it when I was way too young. I think it was rated X at first. prob be PG-13 now.

MsGary said:
I now live in a suburb of the city where I grew up/
There is a lot of Mandingo heritage being the northern terminus of the UnderGround railroad. A LOT of the black men who arrived here 150 to 185 years ago stayed in this area instead of going to Canada. I say it is because they stayed for the great sex with young white women AND young white males.
Mandingo cocks are a little different than other Black cocks. And that movie 'Mandingo' helped to change my life. I snuck in to see it when I was way too young. I think it was rated X at first. prob be PG-13 now.

Do you find that this Mandingo population is generally uncircumcised ?

Yes David. Most men who have strong Mandingo heritage are uncut and I have to think it is because of poverty or because they were not in religions that encouraged parents to have boys circumsized. I will not name religions or denominations becuase I know a couple which DO want boys "cut" but I cannot say of any that encourage them to be left Uncircumsized. I SO llove that foreskin though. On any man. Mainly the look of it in all stages of erection. And the taste-so manly, so sexy. And i think it is we white bois who appreciate it the most. That is -Most girls prefer Unc . I think they feel that the foreskin is kind of dirty and the smell is too stroung for them untless their man has Just washed thoroughly.
More for us !
luv, MsGary wm 48

two older negro men that enjoy oral service

slow oral service on their thick uncircumsized black snakes

Attachments

• suck-mandingo-older-man.jpg
    suck-mandingo-older-man.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 170
  • could-it-be-yours.jpg
    could-it-be-yours.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 207
forgot this classic scene

played out across the land (feeding position)

Attachments

• come-and-get-it.jpg
    come-and-get-it.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 277
Thanks again David. YES OH YES, love the white man's feeding position, I know it well !!
Proudly know it well !!

sounds like you have had a thick uncircumsized negro

bbclover11 said:
Thanks again David. YES OH YES, love the white man's feeding position, I know it well !!
Proudly know it well !!

cock on your lips?...

Oh Yes very frequently. However, never, never, never enough !!!!!!!

professor feeding his 20 year old student

notice the long thick uncircumsized mandingo snake's hardness as it feeds yet
another white mouth...

Attachments

• what-you-like.jpg
    what-you-like.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 292
bbc lover inspiration

older, black and hung thick....

Attachments

• trucker-44.jpg
    trucker-44.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 191
  • smell-the-meat-c.jpg
    smell-the-meat-c.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 164
david477 said:
love the way their foreskin tastes and feels as you slowly stroke it and make it that big black bamboo snake hard in your mouth...the wetness from their cock is simply erotic...they often handle 30-40 minutes of oral pleasure until they explode

who else enjoys this erotic treat?

Great topic - really would love the chance to worship an old fat cocked black man!!

Hopefully you will get your chance

kram said:
Great topic - really would love the chance to worship an old fat cocked black man!!
to drop to your knees in front of a thick hung uncut older Negro man so he can slowly feed you that wet delicious Mandingo snake...

request by BBC (uncut and older) lovers

here are some you may want to drop on your knees for

Attachments

• MR-EVANS-57.jpg
    MR-EVANS-57.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 188
  • make-him-hard-f.jpg
    make-him-hard-f.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 209
  • knees-and-licking.jpg
    knees-and-licking.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 220
  • delivery-cleaning.jpg
    delivery-cleaning.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 199
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You once again. To those who look at these wonderful pics and wish you too could worship such GREAT BLACK COCKS, damn for once in your life

JUST DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loving this thread thanks for all of the great pics!!!

Users who are viewing this thread