UK celebs we wanna see blacked

• Thread starterbigblknthick
  • Start date
I think all the UK guys wanna see the new pop group "Girls Aloud" blacked to the max.

Now that they're really popular, and they are going to all the celebrity parties, I bet they'll take their chance to get their share of black cock too now.

That Cheryl Tweedie apparently wants to "breed like rabbits" with 50 Cent.

Attachments

• ga2.jpg
    ga2.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 5,454
  • ga1.jpg
    ga1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 5,595
"And now she has a little chocolate baby!"

Yeah...something to be really proud about. How detestable.

TJ

Attachments

• jordan4.jpg
    jordan4.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 5,388
"I think all the UK guys wanna see the new pop group "Girls Aloud" blacked to the max."

All??? You only speak for yourself you abominable turd.

TJ

LOL

Perhaps this isn't quite the right forum for you, TJ.

Attachments

• laughattj.jpg
    laughattj.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 5,413
Lucy?

Interesting debate this...I'd be interested to see our very own Brit goddess Lucy Pinder go black - what do you think? Anyone care to comment? Or maybe head over here to make it happen??

Attachments

• tmlucybeach14.jpg
    tmlucybeach14.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 5,401
Hey, I'd love to see Kate Winslet try and tackle a titanic black cock.

Attachments

• kate2.jpg
    kate2.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 5,007
Did you ever want to see Lady Di get blacked.

di_cast.jpg

Oh yes..I'd have loved to see Princess Diana being black fucked; imagine the 'royalties' on the DVD sales!
Other celebs I'd love to see with a black mans bay include slutty Ulrika, Tina O'Brien and MILF Carol Vorderman. With Carol, I think she's already being black bred hence the recent-ish change of image from dowdy housewife to hot bitch.

Guys

Lets leave Jordan out, she is really nasty trash, lets see some real Brit babes!

Attachments

• denise20.jpg
    denise20.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 5,070
Heres Sarah Manners from Casualty!

Attachments

• casualty_20calendar.jpg
    casualty_20calendar.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 4,885
Maggie Thatcher and Edwina Curry

During the 80'S I use to have this thing about Maggie Thatcher and Edwina Curry, what about them getting blacked.
I now for a fact that both wore stockings, and that maggie use to shave her pussy. I can just see the pair of them with a big black cock stuck up their twat, begging to be fucked harder and harder

Oh Fuck - did Maggie REALLY shave her quim? How do you know that? I've always been turned on by strong female figures and our former PM is probaly the greatest of them. I imagine her being fucked legless by Ronnie Reagan, Boris Yeltsin etc whilst husband Dennis and myself are dressed as maids.

Dennis was in fact her maid for many years,he was kept in a cock cage, and was "maid" to clean her pussy on a daily basis.
worst of all wes when she went on one of her African trips, when poor Dennis was ****** to clean away copious amounts of superiour african cum.

I see it all thetime. What is "MILF"

Homer

Homer (Oh Great Writer), MILF= Mum I'd Like (to) Fuck or as you'd say Mom I'd Like to Fuck.
Really loved 'Evangelina's' latest tips; any chane of expanding on the femininsing of us wimpy dicked white hubs please?

hattersfan said:
Homer (Oh Great Writer), MILF= Mum I'd Like (to) Fuck or as you'd say Mom I'd Like to Fuck.
Really loved 'Evangelina's' latest tips; any chane of expanding on the femininsing of us wimpy dicked white hubs please?

Thanks,

Maybe I could "ask" Evangelina. Do you have any material she could use? You can wirte at vargas111@yahoo.com.

Cheers

Tina O Brien and Louise Redknapp. Both babes.

i have one ...

vickie butler-hamilton ...

she does the commentary for the btcc races ...

Cindy, I want to see you taking a BBC. or a Picture of how you think it would be. :D