• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Trying to have a baby

• Thread starterReifcedtoe
  • Start date

Reifcedtoe

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 8, 2011
Wife and I been swingers for many years now. Recently we put a stop to the swinging and concentrating on having a baby. To make a long story shorter, its been 1 1/2 years of trying and NOTHING. I recently (Dec) had an affair with a co-worker. I slept with the guy 2 times. once was right before my period was due, and the other was right in my PRIME fertility zone. Needless to say I GOT PREGNANT. I had to let hubby know what I did, the day I purchased the pregnancy test... and it came back PREGNANT. Hubby took the news pretty hard that I cheated. I think with all the stress it caused us, is what made me lose the baby. Here we are in May, and Hubby and I been TRYING once again and nothing is happening. Hubby is going to a urologist for further testing of his sperm. We have talked about WHAT IF his sperm is no good etc etc. We don't have the money for invetro fertility proceedures, So we are currently considering a gangbang with CLEAN men who can PROVE they are CLEAN with recent testing. We would prefer white men, so there is less explaining to do when the baby arrives... BUT... I LOVE BLACK MEN and THEIR DICKS... So that is not completely off the table as of yet. Can any other cples out there let us know if they personally know of anyone who went through this or if they did themselves.... Where should we go from here. We are very scared to do this with all the STDS out there, and want to make sure this would work out the way we are planning it. Thank you to all for reading and commenting.

Mac, was it the opening line? "wife and I"??? then it's the "wife" talking??? no wonder she can't get pregnant... it's TWO women...:rolleyes:

See my reply of today to your post in the General Cuckoldry section. But, I see my comments re. the possibility of you being infertile are irrelevant, since you did, in fact, become pregnant by your co-worker (which you didn't mention in your other post).

Just an update. We found out today that hubby is able to have children. The doctor believes something is going on with the veins in hubbies Testicles. The Doctor is going to send him for a sonogram and find out what the deal is. Hubbies sperm count and volume were a little on the low side, but still in the normal range to get me pregnant. Will keep you all updated as we find out the results of this sonogram.

Carol

Mac....

Thank you for the advice. My TIME is approaching. I will keep your advice in my mind for our next session. Thank you so much for this... hope it works.

Carol

This is simple, you want a baby and should have one. You want black men and should have some.
The solution is simple: Marry a white cuckold man who will welcome all the beautiful black babies you will bless him with.

A loving white cuckold who understands your need of BBC and beautiful black children.

If you have problems finding this person let me apply for the position. I would love a sweet white wife and a house full of black babies to raise.
I would love and raise the babies as my own and love the babymama forever.

I am completely serious.... contact me.

lickerboy said:
This is simple, you want a baby and should have one. You want black men and should have some.
The solution is simple: Marry a white cuckold man who will welcome all the beautiful black babies you will bless him with.

A loving white cuckold who understands your need of BBC and beautiful black children.

If you have problems finding this person let me apply for the position. I would love a sweet white wife and a house full of black babies to raise.
I would love and raise the babies as my own and love the babymama forever.

I am completely serious.... contact me.

And as you continue to lick with passionate determination to become the best licker in the land, you slowly change from licker boy to lickerman - even superboy became superman.

Users who are viewing this thread