• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Trying to convince her to go black

• Thread startersak1121
  • Start date

Would you like to fuck her ?

• Yes

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • In her pussy?

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • In her ass?

Votes: 19 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sak1121

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2004
I've been workin on my 50 yo wife to try bbc for years now.When she's hot in luv making she admitts she'd like to try,but not when we just talk about it. What do u think of her,is she decent?

Your wife is very sexy and she deserves a young stud with a BBC!

Thanks, she is a very conservative woman, but she can be very good at oral.It really gets her hot to suck my little cock,I can imagine how she would be with abbc.

You gotta get this done. You've got your self-described "very conservative" wife posing in lingerie and revealing poses. Gotta take the next step and introduce black bull cock to the scene.
I love that little smirk she has in some of her pics. No doubt looking at your slim, short cock. Wouldn't we all love to see that smirk change to an expression of shock, awe, maybe some fear, but mostly uncontrollable desire, once a long, thick, commading black cock is ****** between her lips (both sets). Good luck.

Wouldnt a nice big black cock look good between those tits.

damngoodblkcock/bentwooddick

I thought we were planning a meet??

She takes all 9" of her blk.dildo with ease, wouldnt a bbc buried in their look good?

Hello Lovely post of your wifs tittes and pussy. goodluck and thanks for pics. :D

Any well hung blk. men out there that want to have their way with her? Tell me what u like about her and what you'd like to do.

You don't need to convince her! Just find her two BBCs and she know what to do! You 'll be surprised..... what she is capable of :twisted: & keep us informed, make beautiful pics (if you not too excited ) :shock:

sak1121 said:
I've been workin on my 50 yo wife to try bbc for years now.When she's hot in luv making she admitts she'd like to try,but not when we just talk about it. What do u think of her,is she decent?

Hi, I specialize in converting white wives into black loving ladies. Drop me a line at: bclbm2003@yahoo.com and I will explain how I can do this for you. Oh......by the way, my success rate is 100%

George

Damm, she sexy! Id give her my 11" cock in her mouth and then bury it in that sweet pussy.After that she wont need no convincing.

Wow, wont she look good sucking that 11" cock I bet she'd swallow your load for u.She wont for my 5'' cock even though she likes to suck it.

Man, keep working at it, I'm trying to convince my wife to do a double penetration with a black guy, cause I love assfuckingher and wouldn't mind sharing her, but like ur lady, she is hot for it when I got my dick in her but later she is against it.Keep us posted and get us some pics if it happens.

sak1121 said:

Wow.That is a horny lady would love her to take a young black lover she deserves a youth that can shoot two loads of powerful black seed into your willing wife.The smile could be because she is looking forward to getting superior black who knows how to service her.I think she will love the superior black ride what a lady

Man I tell you, the more I look at these pics...she was made for bbc.She tall, got a nice size ass and hips,just made for a black cock pounding.Get it done man, what you waiting for? She's goin to luv it and ever look back.Anyone else agree with me? Let this dude know.

I guess I should just set something up for her and surprise her with an encounter.No one in the Buffalo area response so I guess Ill take the offer of a guy from NYC to come in here then and get it done.

Users who are viewing this thread