• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The truth comes out

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
  • Tags
    bbc booty
Jinxypie said:
But some of us do consider what our cucks would like to see, and love making it happen for them.

That is pretend cuckolding and trying to please the cuckold. That is not nice.

The ideal cuckolding woman would fuck your lover in secrecy and deny sex to your H. Make up an excuse, such as I am tired or i do not enjoy sex with penetration.

If the cucked H insists on having sex you would feed him a cream pie without his knowledge and secretly laugh at him. You would make sure pussy is feshly fucked with the aroma of sex in it. You would lie and tell your H you are horny for him and have him believe he actually made you wet. You would never tell him the wetness in your pussy is from fresh cum.

Ideally you should marry a man that is not into being a cuck. Find someone that would be disgusted with the idea of licking cum from your pussy. A man like that would be a great candidate for cuckolding. That would be true humiliation-------an unwilling cuck.

fantasycuck,

As we all know, every situation is different.

He had experience with this long before I did. Since I'm still fairly new at this, I consider my husband's suggestions. Most of the time, he's right. (He wanted to see a huge black dick in my pussy, I have never felt so well-fucked in my life...)
I don't see that as trying to please him, I see it as him having more knowledge on the subject of a woman's pleasure (which he can't give me himself) and trying to make sure that *I* am being fulfilled.

:)

fantasycuck said:

The ideal cuckolding woman would fuck your lover in secrecy and deny sex to your H. Make up an excuse, such as I am tired or i do not enjoy sex with penetration.

If the cucked H insists on having sex you would feed him a cream pie without his knowledge and secretly laugh at him. You would make sure pussy is feshly fucked with the aroma of sex in it. You would lie and tell your H you are horny for him and have him believe he actually made you wet. You would never tell him the wetness in your pussy is from fresh cum.

Ideally you should marry a man that is not into being a cuck. Find someone that would be disgusted with the idea of licking cum from your pussy. A man like that would be a great candidate for cuckolding. That would be true humiliation-------an unwilling cuck.

Please stop trying to push your version of (and views on) cuckoldry on everyone else here. It works for you and that's great, but I assure you that there is nothing "pretend" about my situation, or that of many other people here.

Your proselytizing gets old, very fast.

fantasycuck said:

Hey Fantasy, don't invalidate my pleasures (like how Jinxy said "But some of us do consider what our cucks would like to see, and love making it happen for them."), and I won't yours. As i've said in other threads, I LIKED when my wife cheated; but I also like our open marriage/cooperation arrangement we have now.

Sorry for the hijack, Soon. I'll respond to your post a little later...sounds good though.:)

T.

Fantasy - I don't agree with most of what you've posted.
Why do you need to push your myopic view of cuckolding into my thread?

You seem to espouse a rather extreme position that is clearly not what Sue and I are pursuing....

To me - hotwifeing is where the wife will fuck other guys right there along with her husband.
To me - cuckoldry involves a desire or preference by the wife both for her lover as well as to tease/deny the husband to increase his pleasure. That's what I've conveyed to Sue as my desires in her relationships - and since she loves me, she's agreed to go in this direction as much/far as she (and I) are comfortable.

Sorry if that is different from what you think.

StB - First, what a great writer you are. Second - this is all so exciting. Thanks for sharing. I'm sure communicating your thoughts this way helps you work through all that has happened with you and Sue. You seem to have a great relationship and communicate so well with each other. I wish you both the best this weekend and let us know how it goes. Have fun!

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming....It sounds to me like you and Sue are on more of the same page than ever. And if Don does give you some UNWANTED sass while in your wife's pussy, he'll probably have some nasty bite marks he wasn't expecting.:D

I say on the same page, because it doesn't look like sex with Don will turn to "making love" like it was with Brad, any time soon. Sounds like she just likes the way this guy fucks her/sexually turns her on...which is the way you like it. And as always, I see she's still thinking of you and what you want WAY more than she's worried about him. Telling him about your past was just a way to expedite the process--not to empower him at your expense.

I think my skeptical friend Grinch would disagree with me, but I believe if you ever said, "STOP!!, I don't like this anymore," I think Sue would go right back to vanilla housewife from hotwife that second. She loves you, dude; and that makes you a lucky man.

T.

I know it is almost going to sound crazy. But if Sue were to really want that, I think I would want to give her that experience.

So far, so good.

SoonToBe said:
Well, good morning everyone.

Good morning, Soon.

SoonToBe said:
I told [my wife, Sue] I was a bit uncomfortable about her having told Don all of what went on when she was involved with Brad - it seemed to me she wasn't letting this new relationship grow on its own, but that she wanted it to resume where she'd left off with Brad.

Details, details.... give it up. Your wife will tell her new lover whatever she pleases, and that's as it should be. Chastising her afterwards amounts to telling her, in effect, she should run time backwards and "unsay" something.

SoonToBe said:
So - Sue explained that yes, Don has been with other married women including one who's husband knew what was going on.

Ah.... so he's experienced at fucking married women. That's probably a plus. (Maybe that also had something to do with his ex-wife divorcing him.... but that's not your wife's concern.)

SoonToBe said:
She also made it very clear to me this will be the first time when the husband (me) will actually be there and be a part of whatever happens....

It sounds like your wife is stepping out and becoming more comfortable with her role as "director." That's good. As the married woman in her affairs and the woman of her household, it's entirely appropriate that she be in charge of the action. I suggest encouraging her to press on along these lines.

SoonToBe said:
She explained that Don's former partner had her husband's permission, but he never participated or did anything with them as a 3-some (sex or otherwise)....

Well, that was the choice of Don's former married lover (and, possibly, the preference of her cuckold). But, it doesn't have to be your wife's preference.

SoonToBe said:
....and Don wasn't totally at ease with coming to our house. On top of that, he wasn't comfortable with me being there and even being a part of it.

So much the better. This will help Don become accustomed to the concept that if that's what your wife wants, that's what he will do.... and it will give your wife more practice with learning to manipulate her lovers and with being "in charge."

SoonToBe said:
.... And [my wife added, in our conversation] she feels if I want her to do more teasing/flaunting/denying - which I admitted I do - she felt she'd be more at ease doing it with respect to Don than with respect to Brad, as she feels a more physical attraction to Don.

Good. She's guiding you toward acceptance of how this is going to work.

SoonToBe said:
We talked about tomorrow night and them coming here. She told me again what the "plan" is.... She then shared with me how she feels about all this teasing and denial stuff.... that in the past few months or so, she's come to see another side of that and that she's begun to enjoy being on the "control" side (as she put it). She said initially she had been turned off by my asking for that - but she's begun to enjoy it - to enjoy seeing my arousal and my clear enjoyment of her actions.

That's very positive. Your wife is gradually but surely GETTING INTO being your cuckoldress.

SoonToBe said:
And then she shared something that I swear, when I heard it, I nearly came in my pants while feeling something incredibly arousing inside me. She looked at me and said, "I want to do it in our bed."

GREAT! That's VERY positive.

SoonToBe said:
She apologized right away....

Of course. (That was insurance, I suppose, in case your response was instant hostility).

SoonToBe said:
....but said it's something she wants to experience. She talked about "making it real" that way and said, afterwards, every time we go to bed she'll think about and be reminded of what she's done.

Excellent! Sue is coming into her own and, more and more, becoming comfortable wielding her power as your cuckoldress.

SoonToBe said:
She asked me if I was going to be okay with that - and all I could do was tell her in a creaky voice, "yes."

Your wife gave you an out, but as she and you both know, she will get what she wants. ("Yes, Mistress....", you might have saId in your creaky voice.)

SoonToBe said:
By this time we were both VERY turned on - just her saying that she wanted to fuck Don in our bed made my cock rock hard. I don't even think we had any foreplay - within minutes we were fucking.

You're responding well to your wife. This would have caused her to appreciate, even more clearly, her power to bring you along (by your penis) and lead you to acceptance of what she wants.

SoonToBe said:
With it all out in the open she was totally into it and .... no one heard her screaming in orgasm as we fucked away.

Right. Remember, children (like women) usually know what's going on in their own homes. Sound carries well inside houses, and they have better hearing over a broader frequency range than adults.

SoonToBe said:
I came violently in her (it felt that way) when she said "just think, in 2 more days it'll be Don on top of me here instead of you."

Good, good.... once again, Sue stuck it to you reminding you of your cuckold status, and once again your response reinforced the power of her humiliating words.

SoonToBe said:
So - that's it. We missed Conan and the Tonight Show with all our talking, then fell asleep.

Hey, don't worry about it. Not watching TV raises your IQ, ya' know....

SoonToBe said:
I know there are a lot of risks and unknowns, but I have to say - I AM A CUCK and I do want her to do this stuff.

Congratulations. You've come a long way, baby (as they used to say in "Virginia Slims" ads), and so has your wife. Now, she is definitely moving you to the next level and you're accepting her guidance well.

Keep up (so to speak) your good work fulfilling your role as your wife's cuckold. She will lead you to heights of erotic humiliation you never imagined you'd attain.

—Custer

Soon,

Re. The Grinch's comment:

The Grinch said:
but be ready for 2 nights (without your wife allowing you to fuck her), then 3, then only if [her lover Don] says so.... because I have a feeling this dude is gonna play the "my pussy" game at some point.

And your reply:

SoonToBe said:
I know this will almost sound crazy.... but if Sue were to want that, I think I would want to give her that experience.

It's good to hear you say that, because that would be as it should be.

—Custer

SoonToBe said:
I know it is almost going to sound crazy. But if Sue were to really want that, I think I would want to give her that experience.

Are you sayin', if she was into Don demanding exclusivity regarding Sue's pussy, you'd be into that? Interesting...

I gotta agree with Grinch here; if you think it's something Sue should do if that's what she wants.....well, if you feel that way now, without her even bringing it up yet (long term denial, that is), I think you are on the road to long term "no pussy for you!" I think that was the longest sentence I've ever written.

Anyway....you're sure sounding more (potentially) submissive to Sue lately, than you have in earlier posts. The thing about this lifestyle, in my experience anyway, is you love the high, and you want more. So you escalate things (and, for the most part, the wives are willing to oblige). My wife has been a hot wife for seven or so years, and I've never considered eating a creapie (how homo!)...until a few weeks ago. I dunno, my wife's been fuckin' other men since the 2nd year of our marriage (behind my back), been a hotwife for years, NEVER had a condom in her body, spends weeklong vacations at our cabin with her current lover, AND happens to be in love with him for 4 plus years. And now I want a little more.:eek:

Is this the path you're on also, Soon? I think if you're willing to offer even more "cunt"rol to Sue, it sure sounds like she'll take it. I'd like to hear more about this submissive side of you you're showing.

T.

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW, cogratulations on over 10,000 views.....and without even ONE pic of Sue!!

T.

Wow - quite a few updates in just a little while.

Did I mean what I said. Yes, but obviously I am well aware of the risks. But I also know that it would be such a turn-on if she did even think that way on her own.

Submissive, I don't know that it's submissive if it's something that I would want to experience and not it being ****** on me? But there-in lies the rub - it scares the heck out of me to think beyond just that, I understand the risk if she were to truly want that for herself, that she may not ever come back.

It may sound strange to say it but it was a turn-on when she wanted 2 nights without sex before seeing Don. She never really ****** that on me, it just sort of happened - and I have to say that it was an incredible turn-on. She gave in last night but tonight I found myself very turned on by knowing she meant it tonight, that she wanted to be horny for him tomorrow.

I'm scared as hell about tomorrow night - its why I couldn't fall asleep and even took a Benadryl to knock me out. The idea of them coming here is one thing but that she said to me she wants to do it in our bed - hearing her say that was just incredible to me. I love that she finally seems to be wanting this for herself and not just for me. When I lay there next to her a little while ago it was all I could think about. The crazy part is that it turns me on incredibly. I can't explain it but it seems to feed this desire I have. The thought that she's going to have sex with him in our bed is just blowing me away. I know it's crazy but it feels so right to let it happen.

Maybe I've "telegraphed" this stuff to her somehow. Maybe she's that in tune with me that she's enjoying exploring the stuff that turns me on? I don't know. It seems almost too good to be true. Another part of me wonders if she has these desires and is coming to terms with them and letting them out but not too much.

I don't think I could ever stay with her if she were totally off-limits. If I let my fantasies go wild, I might be okay with it for a short period, but beyond that wouldn't work. And I honestly don't see her ever saying such a thing as despite her enjoyment of what we are doing, as others here have said and as I now believe more fully, she doesn't want to do anything to hurt me. But otherwise, I'm finally comfortable with myself in saying that I do want to have more of the cuckold experience - to experience more aspects of it. There is just something intoxicating about seeing the woman you love take control of her desires.

That said, she did enjoy teasing me a bit before bed. In just her long t-shirt she gave me plenty of views of her pussy - each time telling me that I "just have to wait". Seeing the smile on her face as she said that is the look that makes it all worthwhile.

Troilusand,

Troilusand said:
BTW, cogratulations on over 10,000 views.....and without even ONE pic of Sue!! —T.

Actually, Soon did post some pix of Sue a while back in one of his earlier threads. You missed them.

—Custer

Well - the day has begun

Well,

The day has just begun. Sue just left for work and I'm going to follow soon.
She dressed nicely for work but also brought a small bag of other clothes with her. Nothing too exotic, but she'll look nice when she meets Don after work.

I didn't say anything to her this morning other than supportive stuff about looking forward to later and that I hoped she has a nice evening - but I'll say here that I am very nervous about all of this now that it's going to become a reality.

I have so many thoughts going through my head. Maybe I'll have a chance to put them down in writing but right now I'm fighting off a hard-on so I can get going and best that I end this post now.

I know it sounds crazy - what Sue and Don will be doing tonight but it just seemed to work out so easily for it to happen tonight - sooner than later in some ways but it is what it is. A part of me is tied in knots about it, and yet another part of me wants to savor every moment of whatever happens later. It is incredibly exciting....

And yet - you stay with her.

As I said, I am very aware of the risks of all of this. Yet I have to say that I would like to experience some of this in some way.

I cannot fully explain it but I also cannot deny it that the thoughts of Sue more fully cucking me is just such a turn-on.

But I still remain with my last point in the earlier post. I could and would not tolerate a longer/permanent period where she was off limits to me.

Honestly, I would like to experience it for a short period of time though. I just think the idea of her being exclusive to someone else for maybe a few days or a week or so would be incredibly exciting to me. But a definite part of that excitement is that at the end of that period of time that we reclaim each other.

Sue pics would be anti-climatic
and ruin my mind images

The Grinch said:
The first one is very, very true.

The last, there is no such thing as "short period", once the lock is placed on it, the key is lost.
No veto will be allowed to be played. You will be ****** to accept and go along in the hope that you will be gifted her affection.

I know. I am in this place as we speak.

yes, I confess.

I have been told that my wife is "off limits" until further notice.

She says it is her choice, but I know the truth, that he has dictated this.
I am not "allowed" to sleep with her, appear unclothed in her presence, kiss her, or be sexual with her in anyway.

You can see then, my caution expressed to you.

That sort of humiliation is hot.

Can you masturbate?
Are you allow to watch your wife?
Do you give your wife all your income?
What do you do for her?
Are you cleaning her cum? Or-------is that privilege revoked?

Still on as planned

Well - she just texted me that she expects to be "home" by maybe 8;30-9pm tonight.

That was all she said. I am trying to keep my mind on work as much as possible. Thankfully no one will be home till they get there tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread