• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The care and feeding of a cuckhold hubby

• Thread starterValkyrie
  • Start date
Update: What a hot man!!! I scheduled to meet him while my husband was home on his lunch break. We talked, ate and made out like teenagers in his vehicle. Whew!!! This is one of the best ideas hubby every had!

He even called the house and talked to my husband to confirm that we were on. We drove past hubby's job to honk and wave. Such a gentleman. I just know we're going to have lots and lot of fun!!!

I am so wet....can't wait until hubby gets home. He is SO *****!!!

By agreeing to wear panties a hubby is "reducing his power" to allow a wife to "increase hers" to be top gun. A top gun sets the rules of the marriage and can amend them to get the extra sexing her hidden secrets desire. Most marriages need a written contract, and when wife decides to amend it TO INCLUDE LOVERS, hubby just needs to sign the codicil adjustment when HE IS TOLD TO.......he just needs to be obedient and not let the pen shake when he scralls his signature of consent.

Afterall, a marriage is only happy if a wife says it is.

Hi Ms. Valkyrie,

Valkyrie said:
Update: What a hot man!!! I scheduled to meet him while my husband was home on his lunch break. We talked, ate and made out like teenagers in his vehicle. ....

Very good! Thanks for the update.

Valkyrie said:
He even called the house and talked to my husband to confirm that we were on.

It sounds like your lover-to-be is, as you say, a gentleman.

Valkyrie said:
We drove past hubby's job to honk and wave.

Um.... really? Does your husband have a window view of the street at his place of employment (as such places are called)? Did his co-workers also have a good view of you — presumably they know you're his wife — as you drove by with another man, honking and waving?

Valkyrie said:
I just know we're going to have lots and lots of fun!!! ....

Great! It does sound like you're "on your way" to an intensely sexual new experience.

Good luck!

—Custer

* BTW, I see Saraha has provided some good words of guidance:

Saraha said:
By agreeing to wear panties a hubby is "reducing his power" to allow a wife to "increase hers" to be top gun. A top gun sets the rules of the marriage and can amend them to get the extra sexing her hidden secrets desire. Most marriages need a written contract, and when wife decides to amend it TO INCLUDE LOVERS, hubby just needs to sign the codicil adjustment when HE IS TOLD TO.......he just needs to be obedient and not let the pen shake when he adds his signature of consent. After all, a marriage is only happy if a wife says it is.

So - how did your husband enjoy your experience? Tell us all about what happened when he got home :)

HI,

i Really enjoy this thread! It is always great to hear a woman's perspective.

The bit i liked best is how You drove past his work and waved at him!!! That is SOOO humiliating! Really nice.

i Would like to ask, though, what is a vampire glove? i Still didn't understand what it is. Does it go over the hand, and is used to stroke his cock?

My own GF also likes pain play-- she likes to tease my balls with a sharp knife (no cutting, except maybe very superficial ones, though she likes to threaten to cut deeply!), and also likes to squeeze and punch my balls, especially when she is having an orgasm form a dildo, she likes to squeeze my balls as hard as she can. So i would love to hear more about your pain play, and any tips or ideas You could give.

We can't wait to read more!

The area he works in faces a main road. He doesn't have any co-workers....that'd be going a BIT far. Unfortunately, he didn't hear us. :(

I told him when I he got home from work. He had been wearing a red ladies panty under his clothing, and could not wait to hear the details. We did not get to the bedroom, we were all over the living room, and I ended up upside down in an armchair.
After a half dozen gushing orgasms...I think we're going to have to get rid of that chair.
It's okay. That was WORTH it!

He asked how far we got, if I sucked him. Hubby knows how much I love to do that. I told him we were in an open parking lot in a truck, and there were too many people
going in and out of the restaurant. Where's a teenager when you need to find lover's lane??? I would have let him fuck me right there. I was so excited I could barely drive on the way home, my jeans were wet through at the crotch. It was all I could do not to masturbate until he got home from work; but our daughter was here, so I had to be mommy until it was time for her to be picked up.

She was out the door for 13 seconds before clothing started hitting the floor!

We had a date scheduled for tonight.....just as a huge winter storm hits the east coast.
OH, #$%^!!! *sigh* Well, a re-schedule is in order......

Pain play? Oh, my....so many ideas.

Have you ever seen a bloomin' onion? That side they have at Outback steakhouse?
Well, you start with a man's scrotum and a whole bunch of clothespins. Get the plastic ones, the wooden ones have a tendency to fall apart when you do this kind of stuff with them. Pinch up a tiny bit of skin every 1/4 inch or so, and place a clothespin, until his scrotum is completely covered. It looks like a bloomin' onion!

Sometimes I put them all the way down the bottom of his penis as well. He gets so hard when I do it that it's a challange to keep them on. Of course I put a few on his nipples as well.

There are all kinds of little things you can do without going to a store to buy items that are specifically for sex. Many good cooks will tell you that you should only have tools in your kitchen that have several different uses. Wooden spoons, silicone scrapers, some spatulas. I have a few meat tenderizers I use for "massage" I have threatened him with a lemon reamer...tied him with string and "basted" him with my scent...

Fun in the kitchen with Julia Wilde.....

Oh! Vampire glove! It is a glove covered in tiny spikes like thumbtacks. Many also have fur. If you stroke very lightly, you just feel the fur, but when you stroke or grip harder, they feel the sharp spikes buried under the fur.

Scratchy fun! I use a medieval dagger, and write things on my hubby's chest. If you just score the skin, it leaves a mark, without making them bleed. Things like "*****"
and "slut" and "pussy" Or just "mine"

You've got to get a neuroligists' pinwheel...a whartonburg wheel...you can get them on ebay for $15 or so. It looks like satan's pizza cutter! It has a row of needle sharp spikes set like spokes in a wheel. They are razor sharp, but so close together they don't really penetrate...but they are impossible to ignore! I like to tie hubby up and use it on all his tender parts.

yeah

The thing i would like most would be to watch her eyes roll up in her head, as she closes them and reacts to feeling another man's cock inside her, and starts to moan. watching her thoroughly enjoy it, saying things like; never stop fucking me, or 'this pussy is yours' and MY Goodness where have you been all my life.... etc etc

Watching her get off on being stuffed is the turn on!

He's going to have a very..VERY close seat. I told him about a man I was fucking a bit last summer. We'd never openly talked about it; but it started me realizing what was going on with him. He pretended not to notice while I pretended it was a secret from him. I told him the guy made me cum again and again and again every single time. And that he had a much smaller penis. It doesn't matter that he has a big 8" dick, six will reach just fine.
He wants to watch me take bigger ones than his.

What I want...which is what is important here...is more cock...not bigger cocks. And I want him to watch, assist, and serve.

100 strokes each 8 inches = 800 inches of cock power.
500 strokes each 5 inches = 2,500 inches of friction tickles.

Imagine 2,500 inches of friction tickles to get a mini-orgasm, then 800 inches of impressive cock power as the "main event", with another 2,500 inches of friction tickles for afterglow. That recipe needs (3 guys) MFMM.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is eminently logical!!! I like the way you think. Besides, I want them to be comfortable to me, to use them how I like them. It's all about ME! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Love your stories Valkyrie - I also love the thought of your husband serving the pair of us :)

I once wrote a story for an online slave where I used all the things I found in her own kitchen to tease, punish, and stimulate her. A little imagination goes a LONG way ;)

I think that's reallyl HOT, btw, greymaster!

We've had three guys bail on us so far; set up time, place and agenda...and then cancel. Come on guys...

Pain is temporary. Fame is eternal. And chicks dig scars..... lol
I'm not that scary. I am that horny.

I'm beginning to get a little down about the no shows, though! Got our bedroom all tidy for company, pussy all shaved for action. *pout*
The good thing is that he has been so excited that he's fucked me four nights in a row! I told him if he keeps that up I wont' have any left for company! *grin*

Just an update for those who are interested...we had a very nice time with a gentleman last night!

I arranged for him to come to the house and walk right in the door to "interrupt" us. I had hubby dressed in a black corset and skirt.

I undressed the stranger and started sucking his cock right away, he had an absolutely marvelous cock!!! I couldn't wait long before I had it in me. Hubby watched from a stool while our guest pounded me and made me squirt again and again and again.

As I had asked him too, he pulled out of me, took the condom off and came on my face.

He washed up and disappeared, and hubby came into bed and kissed me, nuzzling my cum covered face. Then he pounded me for half the evening!
WOW!!!! I ache in muscles I didnt' know I had. I came so many times that I could barely make the stairs to get to bed. Oh, yeah...when hubby started, we were in bed, but we ended up in the living room... :)

Such a great idea! Now I'm thinking I want to watch him suck a big, black cock....and I have a half dozen more phone numbers of potential guests!

Hi Ms. Valkyrie,

Valkyrie said:
Just an update for those who are interested...we had a very nice time with a gentleman last night!

Thank you.... I am interested.

Valkyrie said:
I arranged for him to come to the house and walk right in the door to "interrupt" us. I had hubby dressed in a black corset and skirt.

Very nice.

Valkyrie said:
I undressed the stranger and started sucking his cock right away, he had an absolutely marvelous cock!!! I couldn't wait long before I had it in me. Hubby watched from a stool while our guest pounded me and made me squirt again and again and again.

Outstanding. It's wonderful that you female-ejaculate and can do it again and again while cumming repeatedly :D.

Valkyrie said:
As I had asked him too, he pulled out of me, took the condom off and came on my face.

Cool :cool:....

Valkyrie said:
He washed up and disappeared....

Really...? Didn't your lover-of-the-evening even say "Thank you, ma'am... it was a pleasure to meet you and your cuckold," or "I enjoyed that and hope you did too... would you like me to cum again?", or something to that effect?

Valkyrie said:
.... then hubby came into bed and kissed me, nuzzling my cum-covered face. Then he pounded me for half the evening!
WOW!!!! I ache in muscles I didn't know I had. I came so many times I could barely make the stairs to get to bed. Oh, yeah...when hubby started, we were in bed, but we ended up in the living room... :)

Sounds like good times were had by all :p.

Valkyrie said:
Such a great idea! Now I'm thinking I want to watch him suck a big, black cock....and I have a half dozen more phone numbers of potential guests!

"Him," you say? What about you? But hey, why not....

—Custer

I like all cocks! I grew up on an overseas military base, and I enjoyed the buffet available. Sucking a black dick...as opposed to russian....korean, ethiopian....has not been a "novel" thing for a very long time for me.
Hubby grew up in a more racially tense area. It's more of a taboo for him.
Thus, it is more interesting.

What kind of cocks do I like? HARD ones. Period. I have been making him practice, over and over again, on my strap on. I'm sure he'll do a great job.

And the guest did indeed say thanks, he had a great time, and he wants to come back! Such a nice fellow. His cum tasted good, too...

Great hearing about your adventures. After reading it I've get EXACTLY the kind of cock you like ;) Wish the pair of you were hear so that you could look after it for me (while he watches).

Give the poor guy a break from all that practice, and give him a different job to do. SORT OUT YOUR CAMERA!!!! :D We want to see your training of him, and more especially see what a hot cock-sucker YOU are.

Ms. Valkyrie,

Valkyrie said:
I like all cocks! I grew up on an overseas military base, and I enjoyed the buffet available. Sucking a black dick...as opposed to Russian....Korean, Ethiopian....has not been a "novel" thing for a very long time for me.

Excellent! It sounds like your environment and upbringing, as a girl and young woman, was optimal.

Valkyrie said:
Hubby grew up in a more racially tense area. It's more of a taboo for him. Thus, it is more interesting.

Ah.... I see. And yes, I would agree.

Valkyrie said:
What kind of cocks do I like? HARD ones. Period.

Good for you — and "variety is the spice of life," as someone is rumored to have said long ago. Or, for connoisseurs such as yourself: "If you see one, you can be sure you ain't seen them all."

Valkyrie said:
I have been making him practice, over and over again, on my strap on. I'm sure he'll do a great job.

It sounds like you are a woman with foresight :D. Clearly, you have your husband on the right track :p.... as a result of which, I'm sure he will do a great job. Also, this should prepare him psychologically to be fucked up the ass by you with your strapon, in the style of Ms. StaponQuennB, which would be further progress for him :rolleyes:.

Valkyrie said:
And the guest did indeed say thanks, he had a great time, and he wants to come back! Such a nice fellow. His cum tasted good, too...

That's good to hear. It was hard to imagine he would have been so boorish as to simply zip up his pants and "disappear" out the door :eek:.

—Custer

Custer, darling, my hubby has the best massaged prostate of any straight man alive! I have a few dozen anal toys of various kinds, and I've been "practicing" on him for 13 years!

As a matter of record...I just fucked him four feet behind me about half an hour ago. I used his favorite glass wand. Oh...he's ready!!!

As an anniversary gift, I bought him a stainless steel enema attachment for our shower. It's the gift that keeps on giving.....

Ah! A military man! And one who is a self proclaimed "cum slut" He will do just fine!

The few, the proud, the perpetually horny......

Users who are viewing this thread