• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The care and feeding of a cuckhold hubby

• Thread starterValkyrie
  • Start date
Ms. Valkyrie,

Thank you for your appropriately-condescending reply, which causes me to feel suitably chastised — and indeed, slightly humiliated.

Valkyrie said:
Custer, darling, my hubby has the best massaged prostate of any straight man alive! I have a few dozen anal toys of various kinds, and I've been "practicing" on him for 13 years!

I hope you will accept my apologies for daring to even suspect you might not be long-experienced and fully-conversant with the advantages (to you) of fucking your cuckold up the ass with your strapon (frequently).

Valkyrie said:
As a matter of record...I just fucked him four feet behind me about half an hour ago. I used his favorite glass wand. Oh...he's ready!!!

Yes ma'am, I've recorded that (mentally; I hope that's sufficient). I'm slightly confused, though. Is "I just fucked him four feet behind me," implying you were facing the other way while you fucked your cuckold as he stood four feet behind you (definitely a gymnastic-sounding fuck; imagining it requires some spatial-visualization talent) actually synonymous with, "I fucked my cuckold up the ass with my 'glass wand' strapon while he bent over a chair, four feet behind the location of my computer chair"....?

By "glass wand," I assume you mean your glass wand strapon dildo? If so, is there a web reference where I and other interested folks could check it out?

Sorry if I seem sort of dense about these matters....

Valkyrie said:
As an anniversary gift, I bought him a stainless steel enema attachment for our shower. It's the gift that keeps on giving.....

Fantastic! I never imagined such a device even exists. But, doesn't your husband bloat up like a balloon as water (from the shower head) continues flowing into his asshole via the attachment? I mean, the amount of water that can be delivered by a shower head in a short time is fairly large....

Valkyrie said:
Ah! A military man! And one who is a self proclaimed "cum slut." He will do just fine! The few, the proud, the perpetually horny......

"The few" is probably an accurate description, and I have no doubt "perpetually horny" is. Surveys have shown (as I recall) that now, in the days of the volunteer military, only about 15% of Americans are serving or have served in the military, or have an immediate family member or relative who has served in the military. "The proud" sounds mostly like a recruiting poster.... but hey, maybe some of them are.

In any case, it's good to hear your husband is "ready" and will do just fine. In him, you appear to have chosen a good man to make your cuckold, as well as for other reasons. My impression is, the two of you are soul mates.

Best wishes—

Custer

I left my participles dangling, didn't I?

We have a massage table in the living room, a few feet behind my computer chair. It is just the right height for me to work on him..or him to work on me.
No strap on, I use a number of different toys, silicone, steel, pyrex, acrylic...

The enema attachment has a flow adjuster. I suggest for an enema the water pressure be turned WAY down. For clitoral stimulation, however....a hard stream is preferred! A clean pussy is a happy pussy!

The military man in question is proud indeed, I have seen photographic evidence! He has passed inspection, and is ready for further orders.

I love my hubby truly, deeply...and I love to excite him, he does such a very good job pleasing me. I want him to bloom into what he dreams of being.

I am at very least a ROMANTIC pervert!

You could easily re-define what hedonistic pleasure is - and it probably is not what most of us think it is. You are easily 15 years ahead in your actions to get exactly what you want and need.............fucking lucky you are.............he is putty in your hands..........have you got complete ownership of all his assets and income (like you could easily get)if it was your wish?

I'm sorry, but this is going to make you cringe!

I sign my paycheck over to him. I don't have a checking account. He's better at taking care of those details; I'd rather not think about money. He's a farm worker, so his assets are mainly in his jeans. He takes care of everything, keeps the car running and filled with gas.

This thread is worth reading just for the very good ideas that are in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
>Thank you for your appropriately-condescending reply, which causes me to feel suitably chastised — and indeed, slightly humiliated<

/me gets the comfy chair and large bag of popcorn and sits patiently waiting for future instalments!

Last edited by a moderator:
Our last visitor was very polite, but a little shaken with our toy selection. Apparently, "toy" to some people is a vibrator....not a steel nutcracker....
OOOoopsey!

We started off well. Hubby wore a stretch hunger green velvet halter mini dress and black panties. I had my favorite black lace underwire bra and spandex skirt. He knelt and offered his neck to me, I reminded him that letting me put it on meant having to do everything I say, and submit to everything that i want. He agreed, and I placed his collar.

I began putting clothespins on his penis, but he got so huge our guest about had a coronary...and wanted to suck it right away. Cest La Vie; it "degenerated" into a vanilla three way orgy. Which is cool too. I still "******" hubby to suck him....but it was kind of a moot point by then; the guy had already been on him for a while. It was wonderful watching hubby suck his cock, and lick our guest's cum off of my body.
*sigh*

Tomorrow, we have that juicy marine....

Hi Ms. Valkyrie,

Regarding your reply to Ms. Saraha:

Valkyrie said:
I'm sorry, but this is going to make you cringe!

I sign my paycheck over to him. I don't have a checking account. He's better at taking care of those details; I'd rather not think about money. He's a farm worker, so his assets are mainly in his jeans. He takes care of everything, keeps the car running and filled with gas.

Hey, whatever works. If your husband is financially responsible, is comfortable thinking in terms of money and numbers, and is philosophically committed to living on less than your joint income and setting money aside so you always, if possible, have a reserve for hard times (such as now), and if you trust him and don't like thinking about money (as you say), than what you're doing is probably reasonable and a good way to go for the two of you.

—Custer

Valkyrie said:
Our last visitor was very polite, but a little shaken with our toy selection. Apparently, "toy" to some people is a vibrator....not a steel nutcracker....
OOOoopsey!

I suppose a lot depends on who you intended to use it on :D I'd love to have your hubby ****** to lick you until you cum, and myself be in charge of tightening the 'toy' ever 30-seconds until he succeeds. (Or for him, should that be Sucks Seeds?)

When you're over the crest of the wave he can sit back and watch me fill you up in preparation for further oral work from him.

Users who are viewing this thread