• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tg Captions

peakmb

Contributing member!
Staff member
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
I have already posted several TG caption on my main thread (in Captions), but this area may be a better place. Please let me know what you think. I could transfer what I had here and / or add new ones. I will try to avoid the obvious stereotypes but there is only so much you can do in a caption with few words and the intention to stimulate!

Goal on the wall ..

Cuck future.jpg

Amazing work, as always! Sorry I havent been keeping up with your other threads, I just don't have much free time these days. But, I love everything you make and if you wanted to make sissy specfic stuff I'm sure it would be enjoyed.

I think this is a better place for my TG stuff than my general caption thread so I'm going to repost them here. It's possible that some here have not seen them and it would be difficult to find them specifically otherwise. Apologies if you've seen them before. I'll say when I've caught up and have new ones to post (like the three above).

After Thought.jpg
And again.jpg
Anything you say.jpg
Better night.jpg
Bird in hand.jpg
But you won't.jpg

Indeed 2 wheel. It shouldn't really matter what shape or colour or sex they are (or want to be). It's whether they are sexy to you and make a connection to you. Anything else is just conditioning really. It helps to remember they are all people though. More later.

Indeed 2 wheel. It shouldn't really matter what shape or colour or sex they are (or want to be). It's whether they are sexy to you and make a connection to you. Anything else is just conditioning really. It helps to remember they are all people though. More later.
Sex with men can be just as much fun as sex with women. Trans adds an additional element.

My thanks to L & h5t6ca, and to 2wheel for the comments. Maybe this thread can just a little to that debate.
Tonight's set.

Quick choice.jpg
Reach out.jpg
Ready to ...jpg
Reality better.jpg
Special package.jpg
Surprise offer.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back