• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Text Message Screenshot Thread

indopak

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Thread to share Text Message Screenshots of your girls getting it out...don't you love the excitement that you feel when your girl sends you a text that she'll be late or that she's getting fucked?

Take a screenshot and share the goods! :)

Nice of her to share with you what is happening to her pussy minute by minute. Afterall, you probably paid for the nice clothes for her to be fucked in. A text can be music to your ears/eyes and beating heart.

Thanks for the updates! Ever sneak into your wife/girl's phone and then send the text conversation history to your phone?
I think those are always wild ;)

I hope he comes to our home this trip out - so far she has only fucked him when she has been out of town with him.

I am dying to see it burried deep inside of her, finally pulsing has he delivers a load onto her womb.

YUM!

tumblr_mx03yrWFq71rjqdmso1_400.jpg

Crazy pics and messages. The one with the chick and the mouth full is fucking hot. I'm actually looking for someone to fuck my girl at some point. Were is the best place on this forum to ask for that? One thing though she will not fuck a black guy or even a brown guy lol, she just likes white dick, but she isn't racist she is part black, just really loves big white dick. She is into facials, blowjobs, gangbang, bukkake, all in fantasy for now but when we get on the subject or I show her a pic from the net she expresses a LOT of interest in bukkake and group facials, drives her fucking crazy. Anybody wanna talk more about her pm me or send me a message. I'm new to the forum so I don't know how all that works yet but I'll figure it out.

View attachment 250190
Heres another pic of [my wife's ex-boyfriend's] huge cock. My wife's pussy is so tight around his shaft that when he tries to move positions while inside her it brings tears to her eyes....but he does it anyway.

Impressive. It sounds like the cock-owner is not your wife's "ex"-boyfriend but rather her current lover... or, I guess I should say, one of them.

He know's I'm aware he is fucking my wife, and has told my wife to give me blow jobs and to fuck me.

That's very generous of your wife's big-cock lover...

He doesn't know that he could completely control her, as she is susceptible to strong dominant men. If he comes to our house next week maybe I will tell him.

Hey, why not? Maybe it will increase the erotic intensity of your marriage...

This is her "X"-Boy Friend's cock. She saw him last fall when she was visiting my parents.

That was bold. Good for your wife...

He is coming out here next week for work.

Sounds like another sexually-intense experience for your wife...

She told me about both but she doesn't share as it is "private" between her and her lover.

Actually, telling you about her extra-marital fucking does sound like "sharing"... even if you aren't there to watch, it's far-and-away better than your wife trying to keep her trysts secret.

She has one more boy toy locally...

Excellent! Obviously your wife has a strong sex drive...

And, one more she is working on about 2-hours away.

Great! A married woman has to plan ahead, ya' know...

My wife hints about the others to get me going, but doesn't share everything... so, I snoop and jack-off A LOT!

It good to be turned on by your wife's dating, seduction and fucking of other men, and traditional for cuckolds to spend a lot of time playing with their weenies as they think about what their wives might be doing with their lovers. So, keep it up.

Does your wife wear her wedding rings while seducing new lovers, or does she pretend... at least initially.. to be "single"?

So my wife and I had a very frank discussion and everytime she mentioned a lover she watched my cock get harder. She had an affair recently with her auto mechanic - they would meet for shots, kiss, screw around - usually blow jobs, pussy licking and finger fucking. Once in a while they would fuck in the car and she met him at his house and at a hotel twice. I think they even fucked at our house but she won't admit that. She cooled it off when I pulled into the same parking lot and I asked her about it later. She said they were just talking but a day later her texts to him showed he had his fingers buried in her pussy while he came in her mouth. Ever since the event and the following texts my fantasy is for her to meet him for a shot in her panties and see what happens. Here are some recent texts with me and my wife:

View attachment 253921View attachment 253922View attachment 253923

She met him for a shot - naked from the waste down.

She said "it went down easy" but hasn't told me what happened yet!

Wow...awesome stuff :p

Glad this thread is going well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back