• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tell Me What You Think

WillJT7

New around here...
Beloved Member
I'm in the process of trying to convince my fiancé to take part in a 3some, or even sleep with someone else. Tell me what you think and I might show her the messages. And post more pics

FullSizeRender.jpg

I'm in the process of trying to convince my fiancé to take part in a 3some, or even sleep with someone else. Tell me what you think and I might show her the messages. And post more pics

FullSizeRender.jpg

that is a very nice arse. lovely infact...... whay does she think to your ideas

Love that ass ! Hot thighs and thin waist . What I see so far is stunning . Sure hope to see more of her .

FullSizeRender.jpg

Good idea my slut wife need encouragement she has only been with 3 other men but they all treated her like a queen if you take my meaning

I

FullSizeRender.jpg
think canifuck her got a bighard on

Let's see more! Convince her to take 2 at once and let me be that extra cock for her!

Just don't push too hard. At some point, you'll have to let it go and be thankful that you have a loving and faithful wife. If you push too much, you may lose her. If you really love her and desperately want to spend the rest of your life with her, you must accept the possibility that you will never live your fantasy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back