• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

tell me what you think??

• Thread startervegascpl07
  • Start date

vegascpl07

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 2, 2007
my girl trying to her into the tag team idea...the open pics are her after a good fucking:D

I would love to bathe that pussy and ass with my tongue.....she would cum so hard she might think she would pass out!!!!!!!!

Do also have webcam !!!!!

may put her on webcam she will be waching to see if anyone likes her pics though:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Ur very sexy!!! I'd lick u sweatheart....the wife is speaking!

Perfect

Only one word will do "PERFECT"!!!!!!

She'll love 2 at once, especially if it's two new cocks while you watch

wow that ass is hot

i will slide in her ass deep as shes getting fucked in the pussy by you. cum on her everywhere. lets see more of her

wide open and smelly

You should get her a horse to fuck....at this point it's probably the only thing that would satisfy that gaping canyon-cunt.

LV 18-22 July

Hey Vegas Cpl I will be in town in a few weeks. Wantto film her getting my cock?

like i said the gaping shot is after a rough fucking dont be so insecure because ur pencil dick couldnt do this to her to the rest of you guys thanks for the comments.....trying to get her to try this out and jerks like vhair post comments.....

Myzine.com

Hot Vegas couple why don't you show off that lustfull body off on Myzine.com. She has the looks to turn men (BBC) and women on!!! ^)_(^

Local here..........

.......and would luv 2 fll her with my seed deep in her! Email me on here soon!

Lv

I will be in LV this week and I am looking for a hotwife and a cuckold. Are you two really seeking VegasCpl07?

Last edited by a moderator:
nice pussy great pair of tites , and real pretty feet , i can see my self shooting a huge load on her pretty toes and mouth

Users who are viewing this thread