• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

tell me safe ideas of sex exhibitionism for my wife

• Thread starterfun4strangers
  • Start date

fun4strangers

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 19, 2011

Reactions: toolman2c
Safe?

Do you live in India? If so I have no idea what could be safe. Here in the States or Europe an nice nude beach or nudist colony.

Wear no panties and flash her pussy by opening and closing her legs in a pub or cafe or park bench so guys can get a look...

Wear no bra and a loose top and bend over in shops so blokes can get a look

Easy stuff like that real

U could ask her to showoff on a webcam ,there are many cam sites that are free

any other ideas?

more please.........

has she ever flashed her tits on a night out? I always find this very erotic when its to groups of men especially when they cheer or when she does it for free drinks. is this the kind of thing you wanted? it sounds like you have similar interests to us.

She needs to go out with other horny women who will lead her astray, and together they can invent ways "in the moment" of how to turn men on. Yes sir, no panties and her thighs moving open/shut slowly can tease guys who are sitting far enough away to see her pubic hair at the entrance to her love tunnel cave.

If she flashed for an older man, he might find his face suddenly going red, or just fidgiting around to try and hide his curious eyes and dirty mind.

When a girl flashes an older man by letting him see her pubic hair, it will probably be the most exciting thing that has happened to him for a very long time. If he was thinking about stepping in front of a bus to end his disappointments in life, he may now reconsider because he now knows that she can help him find pussy (either hers, or she ring up one of her friends).

Reactions: MyPureWife and toolman2c
Saraha said:
She needs to go out with other horny women who will lead her astray, and together they can invent ways "in the moment" of how to turn men on. Yes sir, no panties and her thighs moving open/shut slowly can tease guys who are sitting far enough away to see her pubic hair at the entrance to her love tunnel cave.

If she flashed for an older man, he might find his face suddenly going red, or just fidgiting around to try and hide his curious eyes and dirty mind.

When a girl flashes an older man by letting him see her pubic hair, it will probably be the most exciting thing that has happened to him for a very long time. If he was thinking about stepping in front of a bus to end his disappointments in life, he may now reconsider because he now knows that she can help him find pussy (either hers, or she ring up one of her friends).

thanks for idea......
we will try it.........
tell us more please.......

more please.............???????

Somehow I get the impression you are the female!

fun4strangers said:

I have read your profile more than once. I have no idea about India, and what is available or even possible without bodily harm. So be carefull, Hot, Strong Women are hard to find.

Here in the USA it is simple, get a job at a topless club, and move to a nude club giving lap dances. The woman is free to quit when she wants, and the male gets used to seeing his woman naked with other men. Most men, many will not admit, love to see their woman make other mens cocks get hard. When she tells you honey, I am going to work a private party, and do not come to the club, I will get home later!

Be Sure: What you wish may very well come true!

+(4).jpg
123.jpg
1350719465.jpg
ProperWife.jpg
exhibition-4.jpg

Reactions: Geglu and tomcollins
And if you become a performer on some sites (such as MFC), it 'may' be profitable ...

Reactions: Geglu
Safe ways for her to show off and excite guys are everywhere. My wife will come with me into the co-ed sauna at the gym, with a towel wrapped around her waist and one over her shoulders. Once she makes sure there are only several men sitting around her, she drops the one off her top ******** her tits, then the one from around her waist. There's nothing like seeing 5 cocks start to get hard when she spreads her legs and starts slowing playing with her pussy lips in front of them. I will always get a boner, but of course its always shorter and smaller than everyone elses.

She usually won't screw anyone unless they're really hung, but she'll sometimes ask me to suck one or two of them off which turns her on. I have to admit its a turn on to have a guy standing next to her, one hand rubbing her nipples and the other fondling her cunt while he grunts and thrusts his hard dick into my mouth and I gently rub his ass and massage his balls to increase his pleasure.

Also sometimes we'll pull off at a truck stop, and she takes off her pants and panties, but leaves her top on. When we pull up next to a big rig she'll start playing with her cunt. She loves to tease and show off, and if she sees a big enough dick she'll fuck them.

There's nothing like sticking my short 3" dick into a hot slippery cum filled cunt. One stroke and I start spurting!

Reactions: BiFatCockBull, toolman2c and Geglu
Truthordarepics.com is a great site with lots of amateurs. Not everyone there is a super model either, so its a nice, supportive community of people interested in showing off their bodies.

Reactions: BiFatCockBull and toolman2c
thanks ................

more please...........

more ideas please...........

more please......

more please...........

Users who are viewing this thread