• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Teamviewer / Anydesk Newbie

• Thread starterYorksCuckWannabe
  • Start date
aussieanthony said:
would like to give someone some pics of my wife & then be able to connect to there pc and see her there
Yes ping me your id

would like to give someone some pics of my wife & then be able to connect to there pc and see them browsing thru her pics

i am a good cuck. please ****** this slut and degrade me. im just a pet, do whatever you want when you login. mouselock please. control me. abuse us both.
1 005 971 439
pw: 457uuf

would like to give someone some pics of my wife & then be able to connect to there pc and see them browsing thru her pics

looking for skilled and scary AD/tv dom, am quite new to this.. pm me for code

subbihub said:
looking for skilled and scary AD/tv dom, am quite new to this.. pm me for code
hello i pm ur for code

cams on lets jerk and cum to pics of my pawg gfs ass on appear.in/pawgwifey also have feet/body/pregnant pics

Message me your AD if you want someone to look through pics of your wife and save them

Looking for a man who wants to browse my wife pics and copy his favorites to a personal folder on my desktop so he will know where to access the ones he likes best. And tell me how he will use them. PM me for TV codes

Users who are viewing this thread