• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

sweet asian honey

• Thread starterkaleo
  • Start date
he's a real good friend, and yeah I know he has the hammer. My wife fantasizes about him and she screams his name and digs her nails into my back when she comes, she likes to pretend that he's layin' her out. . . so I'm keeping my fingers crossed

Last edited by a moderator:
Your asian wife is an absolute hottie!

Wow mate thank you so much for sharing her wonderful pictures with the group, she has a fantastic body! I agree with the other posts her lil breasts are perfect, those sweet dark asian nipples look so delicious. Is she wild in bed? She looks like she is the horny type, I have an asian wife too and she is very horny, where is she from originally? Good luck with your friend banging her, please keep us up to date!

she's fourth generation chinese american. Yeah, she's pretty wild in bed, we've always fantasized about a threesome, but now she tells me she just wants scottie. we'll see . . . I'll post more later, what about your wife what is she like?

She is 28 years old, from vietnam originally. 5'3 tall, quite short and slender. She weights about 48kg, has slender lil waist and arms. She has a nice round lil ass, small but shapely, with smooth thighs, she is tanned all over with lil asian b cup titties with big dark brown nipples. Hair is past shoulder length, dark brown. would love to see another guy enjoying her too, just fantasy for now though :)

sounds hot. My wife and I have been go over this the past 4 years, I think she's finally ready, so we'll see. Our wives sound similar in their apprearences, we're lucky guys. Mayb we can trade pics?

here are some wet ts for you all, my wife hopes you cum on them. If any of you are in hawaii or will visit, she has a question, at the very least would you be open to a meet and greet, where she would strip for you and watch you shoot your load?

Attachments

• wettshirt4.jpg
    wettshirt4.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 374
  • wettshirt5.jpg
    wettshirt5.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 429
  • wettshirt6.jpg
    wettshirt6.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 301
Your wife has a great body, I just love those long nipples. Good luck with your friend. Let us know how it works out.

Thank you for posting more pictures, you're very generous. Her long slender lithe body is so sexy, and asian women have such beautiful silky hair. Hopefully she will never put tattoos and unnecesary piercings on that naturally perfect female body. And your buddy better scratch that itch she has, but hopefully not too good or you might lose her.

these are my favorite pics. She usually wears these shorts to the mall or to the store and lets me lag behind so I can watch all the guys drool or hit on her. I even caught a guy video taping her ass. That's where our craving for teasing and having her get pleasured by someone els started. What capped it off, is that she likes brushing her hair naked in front of our open bedroom window, our next door neighbor's son is getting through puberty thanks to my wife . . . enjoy guys

Attachments

• daisy dukes1.jpg
    daisy dukes1.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 305
  • daisy dukes4.jpg
    daisy dukes4.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 434
  • daisy dukes7.jpg
    daisy dukes7.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 351
I don't think you guys will consider this a cuck, but my best mate came over tonight, my honey teased, made out with him and gave him head, she swallowed his load. I got one pic, so what do you think? cuck or not? This was our first time and a big step for my wife

Attachments

• blowjob4.jpg
    blowjob4.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 870
Re: Asian Honey

Excellent!
I think if she enjoyed that, she will soon be banging your buddies (or her's... lol)

Cheers!

:cool:

I think you are well on the way to being a cuck mate well done! she looks like she did a sensational job on his cock, did he cum hard down her throat? what happened afterwards did he stay or leave? did you fuck her later that night? Well done !

She swallowed as usual. It was a little uncomfortable at first than we all looked at each other and laughed, he stayed a little while longer, than I took my wife and did her so hard, never came that hard before. While I was doing her she was telling me about how much she enjoyed his cock down her throat. I hope it happens soon.

I don't know if you're putting us on, but I don't care; Those pictures of her in those shorts, WOW! I hate to sound like that stupid bitch, Paris Hilton. Butt, "that's HOT."
Especially the one with her nipples showing. I can't get over her nipples, they're absolutely incredible. If you ever really get her manhandled, make sure he sucks the shit out of her tits and pounds that sweet asian pushy into mush.

No way to prove it, but we're the real deal. I'm trying to see if he can come over again this weekend, wife is a little nervous, I'm lovin' it. I'll keep you guys posted, by the way you want more pics? shower? daisy dukes? Heels? let me know, I'll post

Kaleo seem you have it made! Thank you for sharing - and let us know of the developments, because now the whole world is opening for you (or, hm, for her!!)
Panos

It didn't quite work out the way I wanted to this weekend, but they are going to go out this wednesday. . . I'm excited, they are going out for drinks and listen to music while I fly to another island (we're from hawaii) for overnight business. I'll let you know how it goes, enjoy the pics guys

Attachments

• naughtyschoolgirl00.jpg
    naughtyschoolgirl00.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 358
  • naughtyschoolgirl3.jpg
    naughtyschoolgirl3.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 370
  • naughtyschoolgirl2.jpg
    naughtyschoolgirl2.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 648
  • naughtyschoolgirl5.jpg
    naughtyschoolgirl5.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 522
Your wife...

Looks exquisite..., poised to impale herself skillfully and lustfully on her new friend's cock!
Many happy returns!
lol:cool:

Hot Kaleo. Hopefully you'll find a pair of cum stained panties in the laundry basket!

Users who are viewing this thread