• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sue and Robert

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Ok So I gotta ask whats taking this Guy so long??? If a Woman gave Me Head. I would be calling. Texting. Sending flowers. Trying To see Her ASAP. But That Me.

It has been assumed by many, including myself, that Sue would be looking, this time, for a Dominant man to fully bring out her Submissive nature. Yet few would, at this time, consider Robert that Dominant that she is looking for.

I found yesterday an article that changes my perspective and makes me understand that Robert's "gentlemanly character" is NOT outside the qualities of a Dominant. I have seriously edited this article (only about 1/2 left) so I encourage you to go to the web address at the end for the full article.

What is a Good Dominant?
What follows is my opinion and in no way states that Mine is the only path to follow.
The Dominant is confident, caring, and understanding, He does not allow ego to get in the way of learning, both about himself and his submissive, he knows how to love, And how to cherish the gift given to him.
When the Dominant meets a new submissive, He is kind and guiding without being demanding of Her, He does not demand respect, he earns it, He explores her mind first, to learn her strengths, He does not seek to seduce her, but gets to know her as a person first, building a relationship, slowly discovering if there is to be one.
When she offers herself to him, The Dominant is the first to question her decision, to ask her to look into herself and discover if He is what she really wants.
If He decides to take the submissive unto himself, he is the first to mention negotiation, and to offer his own personal information, He does not dismiss her worries, for he knows her risks are all too real.
To possess her, he Knows he must first earn her respect, to do this He must prove he is what he says he is, that he cares for her, that he would push her limits, only to build her strengths, that he is willing to spend the time to learn about her as a Person first, then as a submissive, He knows how wonderful the gift is, that she offers, and is willing to live up to her trust in him.
To this end, He talks with her, learning her secret needs and desires, increasing her confidence in herself, and in the gift she gives, gently pushing her limits to show her she can be more than she feels she is, that she can go farther than she ever thought possible, Slowly opening the flower of her submission, coaxing her passion for him into full bloom.
He takes the time to,learn her Soul, before thinking of learning her body. As the Dominant learns his new submissive, a connection takes place allowing Him to sense her desires, her needs, her passions. With this new knowledge, the Dominant is able to take his Submissive to new heights of pleasure, to guide her and walk with her as together they seek new levels of love and fulfillment.
In taking a submissive into his service, the Dominant takes on many responsibilities. He pledges to help guide her in her path, not only in the bedroom, but in life.
Her gift, given willingly, is returned with joy, He seeks to understand her mind, to gaze into her soul, because only then can the two become more than each can be as individuals. She is his most precious possession, and he strives to prove his love, just as she will, every day.
He coaxes her into finding her own path, but never states outright what that path should be. Once found, He will keep her to her task, gently pushing her to become the woman He knows she can be.
A Good Dominant should have Good qualities, that include strength, ability, confidence, control, and willingness to learn. He should be loving, encouraging, honorable and chivalrous.
He will help his submissive to become the woman she has always been, deep within her spirit. He takes her gift of submission seriously, knowing that it is not given lightly. He always remembers how precious the gift is, how rare it is, how beautiful it is. For she has given him something that cannot be taken, but must be given, the gift of herself, her soul, and the Dominant will cherish that Gift as the rare jewel it is.
Together the two will embark on a journey that will take them out of the realms and limits of society and into the timeless dimensions of the Universe.
Lord Wolf, 1997 <http://quintebdsm.com/MasterJohn/Dominant.html>

I didn't get my last edit in before the 'change deadline' so here it is in another post!

Of course we, and not even Sue, could know, at this point, how close Robert may fit this 'profile." I Don't know about you Steve, But to me it's scary to even read it. let alone contemplate it.

Cheers, Harry

Harry I agree with everything this article says. As you know I'm familar with the subject. We have talk many times. But The I look at the Article as a case of "IN The Perfect World". I will say this If this is what is whats happening????? Steve You Have Big Problems!!!!! Take it From A Dom. This Guy is Dangerous!!!! To Your Relationship With Sue. But things don't alway follow the book. AS has been pointed out its still early.

You know Harry Now I'm really going to start watching this thread. It could really get interesting!!!!

Harry
yes it is and i do agree with you it is very scary to do it. so i do wish stb well on his new path.

and keep us posted.

Wow,
How quickly the doom mongers react yet again. Do you not learn anything from STBs story so far?

Harry, that is a nice piece but if you substitute lover for dominant it works just as well, and with either sex. It is a good guide for anyone building a relationship.

Will, I still would hold off on the ticket to NJ!

STB, Nothing shocks me about your revelations to data apart from your decision to offer your denial so early. Any number of factors could defer Sue and Robert finally making love (better to see it that way this time). Why not wait a while? In all though, I think Sue will not lose sight of where this well spring of freedom comes from. Her bond with you is too great to break over a new lover. The issue will be in her mind and where she draws the allocation of her body between you. You have invited a difficult allocation, for you both. We shall see how much of it she takes, and it will be Sue, not Robert who decides.

peakmb said:
Wow,
How quickly the doom mongers react yet again. Do you not learn anything from STBs story so far?

Harry, that is a nice piece but if you substitute lover for dominant it works just as well, and with either sex. It is a good guide for anyone building a relationship.

Will, I still would hold off on the ticket to NJ!

You Bet Your Ass!!!! Its Cold There!!!!

Substitute lover for dominant???? Unicorns!!!! Rainbow!!!! Glitter!!!! And they all lived happily ever after!!!!

peakmb said:
"Harry, that is a nice piece but if you substitute lover for dominant it works just as well, and with either sex. It is a good guide for anyone building a relationship".

Does it really matter if robert is a "lover" at this point? If he is looking for the "Perfect Storm-Relationship" as fervently as Sue is, They are already a good match.

Harry

Doom and gloom. I don't see it with all the communication. This is just fun being added to their lives. No big deal.

far2easy said:
Doom and gloom. I don't see it with all the communication. This is just fun being added to their lives. No big deal.

There Must be something wrong with Us. Two consenting adult. Do what they want. And We're OK with it!!!!

Though I have followed the saga of Sue and Steve for some time, I haven't felt like I had a perspective to offer. So, I'm a little hesitant to pull up a chair and take my place at this august conference of guys (making an assumption of the majority gender here) who really know what they’re talking about. But I do have a couple thoughts that I haven’t seen thrown out yet, unless I’ve overlooked them.

I happen to side with those who are a little more optimistic (esp. far2 and peak) about Steve’s future. I think this situation has a built-in brake in that it’s starting under false pretenses. Despite the fact that Sue has found something that has a “modicum of truth” to base her actions on (in deference to Harry), the fact is that she is not being completely honest with Robert. If she were looking for a relationship with endless possibilities, she would not be opening herself up to an affair with Robert on the basis of something false. I suspect that the “cover story” Sue has created gives her just enough room to operate so that she can receive what she’s been craving. But there are built-in fences she has erected – whether knowingly or not - that will be the place in her heart and mind where she stops. Granted, the fences are extended farther out than before in their 30 years together. But I believe that as long as she stays away from the fences, Sue will feel free to frolic in the field as long as she wants.

Assuming that Sue is to be trusted and isn’t lying to Steve (“her spin” notwithstanding), I also think Steve can find comfort in the cover story because it gives added value to the open, free, and glaringly transparent communication that he and Sue share together. Despite how gut-wrenching Sue’s revelations may be, Steve can take solace in the fact that Sue is being completely open with him while maintaining a degree of a façade with Robert. This very well may have been what was going on in Steve’s mind when he stated his preference to hear how Sue was feeling about Robert. Again, assuming Sue is being honest with Steve, she cannot be completely open with Steve and completely open with Robert at the same time. As long as she sticks to the cover story, Robert does not know all the facts. Ironically, the things Steve hears from Sue may be hard-to-hear but they will be confirmation that he has the “real” Sue and Robert does not.

With all that in mind, it would seem to me that the real concern for Steve would be if Sue starts to entertain the idea of taking down those fences. In other words, if he hears her say anything about “coming clean” with Robert, that might set off some alarms and signal that Steve needs to take action based on their agreement. From my vantage point, the point at which Sue wants to let Robert in on their little secret is the point where the marriage of Steve and Sue may be in danger.

So, perhaps things are not as treacherous as some may want to propose. Either way, this is one amazing adventure. And I am thankful STB is allowing us to tag along!

Very august conference indeed, and we're still in April! I am in the optimistic side here
but still very shocked that you offered up complete denial this early in the game. You do
want to feel how open she is after being with Robert, don't you? And to monitor any
progressive "looseness" as her pussy is subjected to his large penis. Do you really want
to miss out on the added thrill of SPH? I understand the appeal of the complete denial
but where's the hurry? There are small steps available - like to begin with you can have
her without condom only right after Robert has filled her with his seed. Then later
give up that privilege and use condoms all the time, making it his exlusive realm
to cum inside her. Just throwing some ideas, no offence intended. I do find it very
arousing to think that she may go bareback with him from the start. I hope that he
can provide you with sufficient medical proof that he is clean. When you are using
condoms you can torture yourself with the thought that he has never been required
to use one with her.

Thanks for letting us live through this with you!

-Hiki

Stan, You have an interesting point of view, and analysis of it all, at the moment, which is really the only ‘window’ we have. This is a new relationship with new parameters. Still a lot of ‘unknowns’.

I don’t know If I see any fences. There were with her past relationships, but it seems that she is trying to avoid building fences, beyond the limitation that Robert himself has stated, that he still wants to have his own children.

I do believe there are “safeguards” though, and I have stated them in the past. Quote from Mar. 22nd. “Right now, the "safety factor" as I see it, is Robert's age. After more than 25 years with you [Steve], and approaching the time when you both can look forward to grandchildren, and retirement, it's not likely that she would, ‘run off with’, let alone marry a man 14 years younger, still plugging along in the 'work field."

I tend to believe that Robert is in this to ‘feel the love of an experienced woman’, so he will know what to look for in a future wife. 'That's a beautiful thought'. (I put that in for Peak), but it can turn into “quicksand”, if, Sue falls so much in love, that she forgets that there "should be fences”.

I’m from Minnesota. I don’t like to drive on ‘black ice, but I have. It’s nice to know where the edge of the road is, where it’s safe. That’s experience talking. So I do a little research and insert it here for whatever good it may do for Steve and whomever.

Steve is telling his experiences on here for a reason. Getting his thoughts on paper not only enhances his experience, but allows him to evaluate the advise and experience we can contribute. ‘optimistic’ or ‘cautioning’ there is some value from each.

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
Hey all,

Wow - so much thought here and so little time for me to respond right now.

I did want to say that perhaps I'd misworded my recollection and choice of words for how she would value my thoughts and issues if I voiced them. I agree that I implied some level of agreement by her for their validity but that wasn't how I'd intended it to be meant. What I'd intended to convey was that if the problem or issue mattered to either of us, then it would be something that we'd have to discuss, etc. Sorry if I'd miscommunicated that.

She has not brought up my offer of her exclusivity with Robert. She has confirmed that they are going out alone on Friday night and when I asked if that included going back to his place, she smiled and said that she hoped so. I do know she wants her desire to build for him for Friday so I know that for tonight, tomorrow and Thursday, that she'll most definitely not be open to having sex with me.

I know that when I think about my offer to her, that yes, I may have jumped the gun. And yet, at the same time, she seems fixated on seeing this develop with him and I think I seized on those thoughts and emotions. I'm fairly confident that we'll have at least one more horny weekend coming up as I know she'll want to share the newness of it all with me - yes, Hiki, including the looseness that is bound to happen over time. I'm hoping we can find a schedule agreeable to all of us.

A part of me is viewing this offer of mine to be something that encourages their relationship to not be restrained. Maybe I'm thinking naively but I think that in the future - again, if she's at all still feeding into my desires, that perhaps she'll want to have sex with me from time to time - her way of sharing the experience with me. In looking at her story with Robert, as Harry pointed out, she's built into it the opportunity to still have time with me and not detract from them. At least that's the way I'm thinking when I am having second-thoughts or feeling down about it.

And yet, I'm going to be brutally honest and say that I definitely do want to have a bit of the Rick and Brenda experience. I do want to experience being with her as husband and wife - sharing everything as we've always done - except one thing. I can't explain it but I want to, in a way, experience it through her desires - who she has sex with and how she enjoys it. It's crazy to say it - but to hear her say she would want this - it's evidence of her desire to truly only be with him. And it's crazy but knowing it turns her on that much to want to do it - it becomes a turn-on for me too.

She does seem to be very open to telling me most everything too! It is almost unnerving at times in that it still takes me by surprise. They walked for a bit around the parking-roads around her work today at lunch in the beautiful weather. She told me how easy their conversation is and how happy it makes her feel when he hangs on every word she says - and vice-versa. She said they keep it totally platonic on the grounds at work but at the same time she says that she would love to find a private spot to kiss him. It is just so hot to know she has these desires going on.

I'm sure there's a million more thoughts that I can't even think of right now, but I"m going to post this now as she's due home any minute now from picking up our daughter.

As you've stated and she has said that the denial won't be forever, you'll get to feel her when she is ready to make love to her husband and not just crazy let-loose sex. I am sure you'll get plenty of attention from her hand and while it's not her pussy, you will soon be okay with it because you will be emotionally closer than ever before. My guess is that you will become her husband and best girlfriend all rolled into one. She is so lucky to have you and this experience because she knows you will be there to support her. Enjoy the beginning of something new and special with Sue. She is going to need your support and encouragement more than you know. I think by telling her you lifted a huge weight off her shoulders.

Well, she banished me to the office tonight because I suggested I was horny - thinking maybe she'd meet me half-way - instead she told me to go have some fun "with the computer" and to come back when I'm done.

Far2 - you make it sound like it sounded in my head when I made the offer. But as Will points out, there's highs and there are lows.

There's been no return to panties. There were no qualms about showing it all to me under her long t-shirt as she climbed into bed.

I do feel good about what I offered her - and I do mean it. The thought that she'd want to suspend sex with me because she's horny for Robert - it's so weird but that thought turns me on to no end. I think that others here have been right all along - that I guess I've wanted this all along. I guess it's just going to take a little while to get used to this new dynamic - that she's found someone that she would like to fall for. I guess I'm just going to have to wait and see now.

I've re-read Far2's last sentence a few times now and perhaps that's also true. She's found it hard to accept and tell me these last few times that she's wanted (to try) to feel closer to Frank. If I think about it, perhaps it's more that she doesn't have to worry if she comes to that decision.

Hiki - in thinking further about your post. I suppose my motivations, if not explained enough earlier, could perhaps be simplified by saying that as I've said - that if she wants to do this, that she should feel she can - as Far2 said, I've taken the weight off her shoulder if she decides this is what she'd want. Maybe in my head, it's my way of encouraging them - I think Sue has it pretty clear that as long as we keep it above board - that I will let her have the room she wants. And yes, perhaps it is the other way around - she is taking what she wants while keeping me satisfied or in-check. But does it really matter?

For now - for this week, it is so strange to say that I feel much more alive and aroused/arousable knowing she may be having a new lover soon.

It will be interesting to see if you notice a difference after you get a chance to slide back into her. It also will be interesting to see how long she is going to keep it just for Robert. Maybe when it comes up you could tell her about Brenda and Rick. You can do it, she will love it and it will be epic cuck!

On another note, maybe you could suggest she buys a male masturbator sheath? Wouldn't that be a nice gift to use on her denied cuck?

STB
you say you want to feel like rick from rick and brenda but it has been 6 mo. the last time rick posted.

and brenda and andy had fallen hard for eachother and we do not know but the trip they took to florida.

might have ended in a train wreck we do not know. he has not posted any update at all so good luck.

so all i am saying is keep your eye's open if it start's on friday night.

why i say this is becouse i did this in the 70's and 80's and it did not end well for me. so take care.

and keep us posted.

dana007 said:
STB
you say you want to feel like rick from rick and brenda but it has been 6 mo. the last time rick posted.

and brenda and andy had fallen hard for eachother and we do not know but the trip they took to florida.

might have ended in a train wreck we do not know. he has not posted any update at all so good luck.

so all i am saying is keep your eye's open if it start's on friday night.

why i say this is becouse i did this in the 70's and 80's and it did not end well for me. so take care.

and keep us posted.

Dana I hope everyone hears what You have to say. I have to say I was not a big believer in the rick and brenda saga. Well like Dana said, no updates in a long time. That was not a relationship. Rick gave. And Brenda took. Can anyone tell Me of a relationship that is so onesided? And will last? I surpose to a chuck it sounds like fun. It may be in the short run. But Long Term???? Relationships are give and take. Even D/s relationships. Dana sounds like You know what Your talking about. When it come to the pitfalls of this.

I have been following Steve and Sue for a while. One thing that strikes Me is the Love both have for each other. And the desire to take care of each others needs. By both Steve and Sue. To Me thats what makes Good Relationships!!!

Users who are viewing this thread