• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Staten Isl.Wife still Loves ex-Bull

• Thread starterstatenwife
  • Start date
I have often been with women who were a little older than myself. After looking at these pictures I know why. Older women rock!

Statenwife, I love your pics. Your tats and piercings are wild and you have a smoking hot body that looks like its been ridden hard and put up wet more than once.

I would love to hear and see more.

Great stuff. We all love a slut whose sexual needs drive her to do things a wife and mother should never do. You have the slut look down pat. He worked you nicely.

husband and kids benefited from my nightout,they noticed i was happier and more pleasant,couldn't wait to see him.the plan was to drop the kids off at school tuesday morning and call him to cum fuck me .husband left for work knowing i would be getting fucked today and told me to have fun.i got the kids ready,put on a sweat suit ,no make-up figuring i would cum back and prepare after walking the kids to school(few blocks away).i walked out of my building and there he was waiting ,startled wasn't the word,but his smile and a quick kiss on the cheek hello calmed me down.i introduced him to the boys as an old friend of ours and started our walk,after a block i actually liked that he joined us,he was being a gentlemen and was taliking and laughing with us.truthfully at first i was scared,i was with my kids,didn't know what to expect and while walking i thought it was pretty innocent,just couldn't wait to see me.then i realized i looked a mess!!!!i kissed the boys goodbye and off we went.as we walked he held my hand,by the next corner waiting for the light to change,he kissed me and i kissed him back.i loved it!!!now walking again he put his arm around my waist.the idea of being in public walking kissing arm and arm made me very wet,it was just so naughty!!!!we got to my building and instead of going in,he leaned me aganist a parked car and started making out with me .he stopped and he asked if i wanted his cock,i said yes,please lets go inside,i could feel his hard cock aganist me,he knew i was nervous but excited,he then asked if i wanted to be his slut,i said yes,he then said i shouldn't be embarrassed to be seen with him,i shouldn't be worried about anybody else but pleasing him.this guy was nuts,but for some reason it turned me on even more,i took his face in my hands,told him i was sorry and gave him a passionate kiss.we stopped kissing and went in,he was nuts,but i guess i was even crazier because i loved it!!!

Damn it, you are busting my cock Statenwife! This story is so horny.

Statenwife,

You are perfect and both my wife and I LOVE reading your posts.

PLEASE keep posting.

THANKS

Users who are viewing this thread