• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Southern ASS

• Thread startermudshark
  • Start date
Let this yankee hit that Southern Ass! I'll wear that Ass out.

man4all86 said:
To big??? Damn girl thats just right. Look forward to more pics of such a creamy white ass
Well your wish is my command I hope you enjoy these.

Attachments

• Nightout1aa.jpg
    Nightout1aa.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 4,885
  • Nightout2aa.jpg
    Nightout2aa.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 5,243
thats 1 gorgeous piece of ass u got there ur a lucky man
plz keep the pic's coming so i can keep coming!!!!

DAMN...I could do some things to that ass......DAMN...I could spend an hour or 2 on it before I even get to her pussy..... when it is that big you have to add an extra...A.....AASS

MUD......your man can handle all that ass...that is why he mad....he knows that the only dick that can satisfy that ass is a blk one...that is why YOU are here....lol.....hit ya boy up on YIM....under tedknight2001isback

Damn.........

When God was passing out ass, he gave u extra.

God Given Ass

Mud Shark, I command you, pretty, pretty, please!!!!!!!! Give us all you have of this amazingly beautiful woman with a God Given Ass and legs. I'll die if I don't see all you have of her, and I'd come to death if she were mine. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!! THNAK YOU so much for sharing, I hope you will keep them coming.

I will worship that ASS...

No Kidding!!

Biggford said:
When God was passing out ass, he gave u extra.

This girl is small everywhere then there is this big ape ass hung on her. What's that shit about? I bet she weighs 130 lbs. with the ass weighing in at 125 lbs. Damn, extra ass? That is all ass. It's assgirl! You are packing some serious shit, literally! Imagine when she gets older! It will consume her.

I want that A$$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a Hartleyesque ass for sure. Stupendous!!

mudshark said:
Is this to big a ASS

Anybody wanna bet I can make that fucking bar tip over.......Nice ass girl.

mudshark said:

DAMN!!!!

That a beautiful ass...This girl got a site somewhere???????????????

Nicest Ass I've Seen

mudshark said:

Damn baby.....I would love to get a hold of that gorgeous.Keep the pics cumming.....

Beautiful White Ass

Thats the most beautiful full ass I have ever seen

So far that is the fattest and shapely ass I've seen. Would love for you to milk my 9 inch black dick. email me at: realdl36@yahoo.com

She is so fine. Where is she?

plz post us some more pic's mud

sounds great u look nice in ur pic nyc blk male here would lovet to speak with get at me at parot24@yahoo.com where u guys located

Users who are viewing this thread