hi master...........

blkviper said:
Would love for someone to at least suck it.
like this

WILL.JPG

blkviper said:
How are you doing --- wife is pretty hot
thank you. I am doing fine

blkviper said:
Looking for WHITE married or single women that enjoy having fun with a discreet, professional black man for daytime activities. If married it would be okay to allow hubby to be there if you desire and I'm okay if hubby enjoys sucking black cock and taking a load or two.
Contact us

blkviper said:
Looking for WHITE married or single women that enjoy having fun with a discreet, professional black man for daytime activities. If married it would be okay to allow hubby to be there if you desire and I'm okay if hubby enjoys sucking black cock and taking a load or two.
My slutwife is built for BBC
Tumblr_l_151781692789029.jpg

Stagperv said:
My slutwife is built for BBC
Tumblr_l_151781692789029.jpg
Would totally love to enjoy that for a very long time... let me know how soon could we have some fun together?

• Love
Reactions: Stagperv
blkviper said:
Would totally love to enjoy that for a very long time... let me know how soon could we have some fun together?
Not too sure about when but I can tell you that she's always open for some BBC
received_5652454144826881.jpeg

we will both take turns

Love that bbc

blkviper said:
I'm bi I'm looking to get throat fucked hard and deep