• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

So my fiancee did something *True story*

• Thread starterreaper763
  • Start date

reaper763

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 23, 2011
This is only going to be quick as I'm on my phone but I'll update more later. I've been a bit of a lurker here and always fantasised about what it would be like for my fiancee fuck other guys so this is a true story of what has happened and may happen soon.

First a bit of background. We are a UK couple both 23 years old and have been together for years and know each other pretty much forever before that.

Now the juicy details, she has a friend who she used to work with and they get along really well and I have always teased her when they went out saying things like "oh going out with your fuck buddy again" etc and I she knows I kinda meant in the way that it would be super hot as she knows I have a bit of a fantasy even though she never seemed up for it.

Anyway, last night she was a bit upset and we were talking and it turns out she kissed him on a night out and knew enough to know how big is dick was, so I dug a bit deeper as I wanted to know exactly what happened. At the same time I felt a bit betrayed but even more so excited which I think made her feel a bit better. Turns out after that they didn't do anything but she did go and see him again while I was at work and shortly after arriving they started kissing and she got on her knees and gave him head till he came in her mouth. Admittedly I felt more betrayed but 100x more excited.

Anyway I'm going to leave it her for now on but she has text him with my approval to take it further. He's a bit nervous knowing that I know about it but I think it may happen soon.

Just wanted to put this here as I don't really have some else to talk about it who would understand apart from her.

reaper763,
This may take longer than you think to actually happen. Women get cold feet at times.

I recommend that you reassure her that you will not be playing around. She is the only woman that you are interested in.

Set ground rules. One needs to be open and honest communications. Also think about if you want the bull to go barebacked or not. That is important.

Finally, make sure you are up for the ride. Your emotions will go wild.

Good luck.

Concerned

I have my fingers crossed hoping your fantasy can get wings and actually happen. If you are both on the same page, she can suck his cock often and also open her legs, and then cum home and release your sperm over her titties, face or tummy.

If she is on birth control, you can enjoy a creampie; and if you dip your wick into her love tunnel, you can stir his porridge and blend your sperm with his.

She is being honest with you by admitting she sucked her friend's dick, so be gentle with her and don't get into arguments about it.

You can't poke your dick in her pussy 24/7, so when you are not inside her, he can have his turn. She can grow to love having two men fussing over her body and spoiling her.

Go with the flow and you may get to see her slopes being ploughed by him, whilst you sit in a chair watching them orgasm together.

All great reading. Good luck sounds like you just need to get comfertable and enjoy the ride. Concerned said it as quick and easy as any. Almost like he had read it somewhere himself. Lol
And Saraha... Damn my cage needs adjusting now.

Hank

I'm sure the three of you will all be nervous until he gets used to having your girl. You'll feel weird at first but like anything new it can turn out to be very enjoyable for everybody. And it's important, don't get weird and abruptly tell her to stop it if she does start doing more with him.

Maybe have a time frame like a month and at the end you two can discuss if you enjoy it or not and if it would be good to continue. Guys in your position can be their own worst enemy in this situation where the short term feelings cloud the long term feelings.

OK so quick update. He lives quite far away now as he works down south but will hopefully be getting the train up for a weekend of fun with her starting tonight ;-)

wow hope it happens I have been where u are let us know wht happens

OK so here's today so far. This morning it was looking like he wasn't going to make it because he couldnt get out of work. However 30 mins before I leave work I get a text saying "I'm going to be late home tonight, I'll text you when to pick me up, someone has turned up xx" so she is now out after work having a few drinks with him while I'm at home from work.

I feel pretty anxious and nervous right now cos we don't really know how its going to play out from now. He is going to be coming back to ours tonight and that's where the 'magic' will happen while I probably have to go out, at least for the first time so as not to weird him out too much. He already knows I've agreed for her to sleep with him.

So when I come back the plan is that he will stay in spare room once they are done while me and her stay together and tomorrow he will be out all day so we can spend some time together. At least that's what o hope will happen, she may well be fucking him right through the night who knows.

Anyway I have to go and pick them up from the station soon ...wish me luck haha

Good luck, trust me it doesn't feel like you think it will the first time. Not to say it's bad...but it sure isn't all good either.

Well they are on their way here but because its quite late it looks like im staying in the other room until they are finished which could be quite late.

She asked if she could stay out all night in a hotel and then see me tomorrow but I wasn't really up for it especially if something went wrong because I'd be so far away.

Anyway looks like i'm gonna have to listen to him fuck her for a while tonight before I get to see her which is probably still going to be hard as exciting as it sounds haha.

OK so she's just arrived. I got a kiss when she came in and she asked me if I'm sure. She now in the bedroom with him and our walls aren't very thick. Can't hear a whole lot yet

That kind of behavior seems pretty odd for a girl just getting into this..

Well how's it going? He making her moan?

Zipties said:
That kind of behavior seems pretty odd for a girl just getting into this..

I know it kinda surprised me too. And yes he's making her moan every so often in between what sounds like spanking her but I'm not sure. Its gone a bit quiet again now.

Man my heart is pounding out of my chest

awesome, I got to tell you that you are very lucky to have her doing this. My wife is unforunately without a FB right now. We're trying to find a new one for her. Enjoy the sounds as listening into their passionate love making was one of the most exciting parts for me. I hope she is going bareback for you, that way you can see his seed dripping out of her. good luck!

WOW- I load an Iphone app that records without the user knowing. I have recorded my wife fucking her boyfriend a number of times. The sounds and moans and comments during sex with her boyfriend that she does not do with me jealous and horny at the same time. I have heard her ask him to fucker in the ass. I am never allowed near her ass.
Have fun and enjoy the ride.

loved your story, my wife doing something similiar mon night and i feel nervous all ready

Hi, sorry its taken so long to reply we have both been really busy with work and I did originally type this up with all the dirty details but the forum ate my post.

So heres the quick and dirty version. They first went into our bedroom and then she took of her pants in the bathroom. Then the took off each others clothes and played around a bit with each other. It didn't take long then for him to start fucking her and she liked how deep he got inside her. He made her cum a couple times and then came in the condom. She always has to use condoms for the time being even with me as her pill is sort of messed up.

After that the had a little break and he rubbed some of her wetness on his dick and she sucked it off to get him hard. Then he fucked her again but apparently lost it a bit mid fuck but she helped him get it back. Again he came in the condom.

Finally she let him fuck her in the ass which she said she loved. She did that without a condom and he came in her ass.

After that he went to sleep downstairs and I went and got in bed with her. She started telling me about all the stuff they had done, obviously I was instantly ready to go. We started fucking and she was telling me about all the nasty stuff she had done with him.

I kinda didn't think I would be able to tell but I could totally tell her pussy had been fucked good, it felt awesome even with shitty condoms (I hate them). All the while there was cum leaking out of her ass while I fingered her there.

She came twice while I fucked her and then I pretty much just exploded after all the dirty talk haha.

Anyways hes gone back down south now and it will be at least till the end of next month before he can come back so we can decide if we wanna do it again. Honestly, it was fucking hard being in the other room, especially because I couldn't see or really hear that well its like a heart pounding feeling of jealousy but the parts that I could hear her getting fucked totally took over that, its just the parts that I couldn't hear or when she was just giggling with him that were really difficult.

Anyway until next time, unless anyone has questions :D

EDIT: Forgot to add that he was pretty rough with her how she likes it. He left a few bite marks on her next and tits and choked her when he was fucking her

Users who are viewing this thread