• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

So I Fucked Your Wife

Howwee

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
I fucked my friend's wife on the fourth of July. They live a couple of houses away from us, and the wives are friends as well. We go out to dinner a few times a month, and see each often on a day to day basis.

They are about ten years younger, and his wife is tiny. Four foot ten, and maybe ninety pounds all muscle.

But you don't poo where you eat, or sleep or screw a spouse.

She came up to me shortly before the fire works display was going to start, and stuck her tongue in my ear. "I want to fuck."

I had several options, but I chose option number one.

Outside in the back yard because everyone had moved to the front for the display. We fucked on the grass man.
Didn't last ten minutes, and poof she was gone.

I felt like shit the next morning, not because I had cheated on my wife because we have what would best be described as an open marriage although she would prefer I was a pure cuckold. No, it was because I fucked my friend's wife, and I shouldn't have betrayed our relationship.

Really what an asshole right?

I lived with it for several weeks and almost told him on a couple of different occasions but chickened out. It was a Friday and he and I met at a bar for some beers before heading home. Beer number four I had the courage to try to set things right.

I told him, and I didn't mention how it had started. I was going to take one for the team, and not mention that his wife had started the ball rolling.

I poured my heart out, and honestly was close to tears by the time I was finished with my confession. I couldn't look him in the eye.

"Hey, that's okay I've been fucking _______(my wife) for six months."

At which point he started to laugh. Yeah, they all had a little chat and decided I deserved a little reward. Or put another way it's pretty tough to throw stones when you live in that glass house.

I have not tasted his wife's charms since, but I have a feeling my wife is still on his menu.

Such a dumb-ass.

I felt like shit the next morning — not because I had cheated on my wife, because we have what would best be described as an open marriage, although she would prefer that I be a pure cuckold. Rather, it was because I fucked my friend's wife. .... [Later,] I poured my heart out [in a near-tearful] confession to my friend [and] couldn't look him in the eye. [My friend said,] "Hey — that's okay, I've been fucking your wife for six months." Then, he began laughing. I have not tasted his wife's charms since, but I have a feeling my wife is still on his menu.

Thanks for your interesting account. Have you been a "pure" cuckold for your wife since your... ahem... sole indiscretion with your friend's wife? Or, are there other women who fuck you — but, you don't feel guilty about those other (ahem) indiscretions...?

Last edited:
Thanks for your interesting account. Have you been a "pure" cuckold for your wife since your... ahem... sole indiscretion with your friend's wife? Or, are there other women who fuck you — but, you don't feel guilty about those other (ahem) indiscretions...?

I just don't bounce that way, the pure number. She's tried, but it's never going to work. We just try to be discrete. For every single piece of stray ass I get she probably knocks down three or four. I do have an ace to play if she does a rub it in my face number.

While her younger sister was separated from her husband for three or four months I tapped her after spending a couple of hours listening to what an asshole her husband was, and it was time well spent. Ended when they kissed and made up.

I just don't bounce that way, the pure number. She's tried, but it's never going to work. We just try to be discrete.

Sounds reasonable...

For every single piece of stray ass I get she probably knocks down three or four.

That's not surprising...

I do have an ace to play if she does a rub it in my face number.

Ah, an ace in the hole...

While her younger sister was separated from her husband for three or four months, I tapped her after spending a couple of hours listening to what an asshole her husband was, and it was time well spent.

Nice. And yes, I would say so...

Ended when they kissed and made up.

Ah, well... that can happen.

While [my wife's] younger sister was separated from her husband for three or four months I tapped her after spending a couple of hours listening to what an asshole her husband was, and it was time well spent. Ended when they kissed and made up.

Since your wife and her sister — I'll call her Ms. S — are... well... sisters, how likely do you think it is that, after Ms. S's falling out with her husband, she began fucking you at your wife's suggestion?

Since your wife successfully takes other men as lovers (with some regularity, I gather), is it totally implausible that she "suggested seducing you" to Ms. S so her sister would have someone to fuck during that time period...?

And, is it plausible that was... in essence... a conspiracy between your wife and her sister to generate jealousy in Ms. S's husband, hence a strong desire to re-unite with her, when he saw Ms. S could readily satisfy her sexual needs with another man — although he may not have known the "other man" was you...?

This, of course, is just speculation. If it seems way too much like a conspiracy theory or, even worse, a convoluted conspiracy theory, you might remind yourself that sisters are much more likely than brothers, for the most part, to actually talk with each other about their emotional and sexual problems.

Anyway... don't be depressed. Maybe your wife's sister and her husband will have another fight someday.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back